PDA

View Full Version : A Teen Serial Killer in Canada?

bijou
11-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Blond and blue-eyed with chubby cheeks, Cody Legebokoff was a typical Canadian kid who liked girls, hockey, snowboarding, skiing, and partying.

A friendly, affable high-school jock who was raised by a respectable family in northern British Columbia, surrounded by snow-capped peaks, bustling mill towns, and a remote wilderness, Cody grew up hunting for grouse and fishing for trout with his grandfather.

He was also a prolific text messager and social networker who frequented online dating sites under the name 1CountryBoy. And though he got into the occasional bar fight, the 6-foot-2, 220-pound baby-faced young man seemed to be anything but a troublemaker. In fact, he was barely on the radar of the local police at all. “He wasn’t known to us,” said Royal Canadian Mounted Police Inspector Brendan Fitzpatrick. “He had a minor criminal record if anything at all.”

He's on their radar now. Canadian investigators today believe that Legebokoff was a teenage serial killer who murdered three women and a legally blind 10th-grade student, disposing of their bodies in remote wooded areas near Prince George during a one-year period that began in 2009, a year after he graduated high school.

With a seemingly clear conscience, Legebokoff even took the time to share a big Canadian Thanksgiving dinner in 2010 with his girlfriend and family, just three days after the body of one of his alleged victims surfaced.
...http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10/23/cody-legebokoff-accused-as-canadian-serial-killer-who-preyed-on-women.html

KhrushchevsShoe
11-09-2011, 03:18 PM
I did not know they had Thanksgiving in Canada.

Zathras
11-09-2011, 04:02 PM

Well, you can add that to the many other things you have no knowledge about....courage, integrity, honor and truthfulness.

Bailey
11-09-2011, 05:44 PM

What you dont know could fill a warehouse.

Rockntractor
11-09-2011, 05:48 PM
What you dont know could fill a warehouse.

What he does know would fill a floppy disk.

djones520
11-09-2011, 05:49 PM

Yes, they celebrate in October.

Odysseus
11-09-2011, 05:52 PM

You do know that we have it here, right?