PDA

View Full Version : Liberals have serious mental problems

patriot45
11-10-2011, 12:57 AM
I have been watching the talking heads on all the shows this past week. The libs are spinning on thier eyebrows trying to prove thier failed policies are working! I also noticed there are 4 libs online tonite. Why are you guys so retarded!"?!

RobJohnson
11-10-2011, 01:10 AM
It keeps the phychatrists busy that remain in the 1% while accepting Medicaid! :D

Apocalypse
11-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Spinning?

Spinning is watching the Dims try and spin the election defeat in Virginia.

Before the elections.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Virginia's state Senate elections next week are shaping up as an early signal for President Barack Obama ahead of national elections next year.....

"It is a very key, important state, and political observers around the country will be watching Virginia as an important bellwether."

Underscoring the state's significance, Obama toured Virginia last month, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney has visited a northern Virginia campaign office, and former President Bill Clinton held a campaign fund-raiser for Democratic state Senate candidates.

After the elections the liberal press is playing it up as "Only Modest Gains" and Ohio was the important bellwether not Virginia.

Ohio saw unions out spend the Gov there 3 to 1. And they still lost on the referendum on obamacare. What is showed is that unions still have an iron grip. But that is money spent they won't donate now to dems, and they also are unhappy with dems in general.

Wei Wu Wei
11-10-2011, 12:59 PM
I used to think conservatives were just insane but I started listening to conservative radio and talking to conservatives more regularly and I've found that for the most part, they just have different assumptions.

Generally speaking, conservatives are mostly rational in their reasoning, but they have certain starting assumptions that changes the direction of their reasoning. The same applies to liberals, generally liberals are mostly rational but they have different starting assumptions.

You will find some raving loonies who view politics just like they view football. It's just about cheerleading for your team and the louder your cheer the better.

For the most part though, I believe that if you give people a chance you'll see they are not crazy for disagreeing with you.

Molon Labe
11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
For the most part though, I believe that if you give people a chance you'll see they are not crazy for disagreeing with you.

I find that most of the people that we label the "fringe" "crazies" are not the ones that are the extremists. The extremists are the ones that keep voting for people who want to bailout banks and US industry, spend more taxpayer money, drive up the debt like a drunken sailor, dumb down our kids in Public education, hand over more U.S sovereignty to International organizations, and start another war. Those are the real extremists.

Starbuck
11-10-2011, 02:52 PM
I used to think conservatives were just insane but I started listening to conservative radio and talking to conservatives more regularly and I've found that for the most part, they just have different assumptions.

Generally speaking, conservatives are mostly rational in their reasoning, but they have certain starting assumptions that changes the direction of their reasoning.................
"Different assumptions" from whom? We all have different assumptions from each other, don't we?

That's like noting that I am white and that other guy is black so I have a 'different' color. That's true, but by defining my color as 'different', haven't you established his color as normal?

Arroyo_Doble
11-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Generally speaking, conservatives are mostly rational in their reasoning, but they have certain starting assumptions that changes the direction of their reasoning. The same applies to liberals, generally liberals are mostly rational but they have different starting assumptions.

You will find some raving loonies who view politics just like they view football. It's just about cheerleading for your team and the louder your cheer the better.

I disagree. You're nuts.