View Full Version : Wow. Stupidest Post I've Read In A Long, Long Time

11-12-2011, 02:38 AM
God liberals are really, really stupid. Mind you, what I am about to show you is from a baseball board but it just goes to prove that liberalism is a mental disorder. Look at this logic:

So you are OK with spending billions on a war based on lies, but you are not ok with the poor parentless children, war veterans, and other people who need health care getting it unless they work for it?

I wish it were that easy.

But, unfortunately, you are missing out on a few key points here.

You dont think its absolutely crazy that the only way people can afford proper healthcare (which is a consititutional right) is if they find they are lucky enough to find a job that offers it?

Only 40% of businesses offer full health benefits Ben. That number alone is not sustainable. http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=21&nav=messages&webtag=ml-phillies&tid=104734

Mind you, the person this idiot is debating, Ben29, is a complete moron who gives conservatives a bad name. However, this person who is an Eric Bruntlett fan is so idiotic that it boggles the mind. I can't help but wonder what his DU name is. Oh, if you peruse the thread, I'm Rockhound.