PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Blast in Iran

Starbuck
11-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Blast Hits Iranian Military Base, 15 Killed at Ammunition Depot

Published November 12, 2011

| Associated Press

TEHRAN TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- At least 15 people have been killed and scores more injured in two massive explosions at a Revolutionary Guard ammunition depot west of the capital Tehran, state TV reported Saturday.

Ramazan Sharif, spokesman of the Revolutionary Guard, said on television that the explosions occurred at a military base outside Bidganeh village, 25 miles southwest of Tehran.

"Fifteen people were martyred and scores of others injured. Some of those injured are in critical condition," Sharif said.

The Revolutionary Guard is Iran's most powerful military force.

Sharif said experts were investigating the cause of the blast.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/12/blast-hits-iranian-military-base/?test=latestnews#ixzz1dUzSuBzk

Let's hope that this explosion was the result of an undetected laser shot from an stealth bomber operated by The Great Satan, and was only the first of many, many, undetectable raids.

Furthermore, I am holding out hope that the spokesman was Scottish. Because if he is there is a fairly good chance that he said the 15 people were murdered. not martyred. That would make me feel even better about their departure from planet earth.

Kay
11-12-2011, 10:42 AM
I hope you are right, and this is the first of many unexplained "accidents" for the Revolutionary Guard.

DumbAss Tanker
11-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Perhaps the muezzin sounded the call to prayer as one fork truck loaded with pallets of fuzes was headed south, and another loaded with pallets of 250 KG GP bombs was headed north, in the same access lane.

:cool:

noonwitch
11-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Let's hope that this explosion was the result of an undetected laser shot from an stealth bomber operated by The Great Satan, and was only the first of many, many, undetectable raids.

Furthermore, I am holding out hope that the spokesman was Scottish. Because if he is there is a fairly good chance that he said the 15 people were murdered. not martyred. That would make me feel even better about their departure from planet earth.

I'd like to hope the attack is from within Iran and the saner people are finally about to bring sanity back to their nation before Israel decides to stop their nuclear program by bombing their nuke sites.

Are we using drones there yet? Ahminawhackjob should beware.

AmPat
11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't care how we populate hell with these demonic pawns, I just hope we can accelerate it.:cool: