PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Presidential Forum

cat714
09-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Did anyone watch this snoozer?? I did and I heard Obie say that our dependency on foreign oil will end in a "decade or two." :rolleyes: Well during his nomination speech he said he would end our dependency in 10 years. Hmmm...

PoliCon
09-12-2008, 12:11 AM
The mOssiah tacked so far to the right it was actually almost hard to tell he's a communist.

FeebMaster
09-12-2008, 12:13 AM
The mOssiah tacked so far to the right it was actually almost hard to tell he's a communist.

Must have hired a Republican advisor.

cat714
09-12-2008, 12:30 AM

Oh yeah...I was shocked. Well, there's a video out there with Obie saying the opposite. I forgot who aired it, but I saw it on Fox.

LibraryLady
09-12-2008, 12:36 AM
I think he said middle eastern oil in 10 years originally.

He repeated his "I almost joined the military " lie

PoliCon
09-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I think he said middle eastern oil in 10 years originally.

He repeated his "I almost joined the military " lieWhat's sad is that people believe him. Show them the facts - and they still believe him.

Eilise
09-12-2008, 01:02 AM
I didn't see the forum. My 18 year old watched it. He's an Obamabot, until tonight anyway. Now he's hinky about Obama because he didn't like one of his answers regarding "obligatory military service". He thinks it sounded "an awful lot like a draft".

Did anybody who watched it here come away with the same impression?

Celestron
09-12-2008, 01:47 AM
I didn't see the forum. My 18 year old watched it. He's an Obamabot, until tonight anyway. Now he's hinky about Obama because he didn't like one of his answers regarding "obligatory military service". He thinks it sounded "an awful lot like a draft".

Did anybody who watched it here come away with the same impression?

That is exactly what I though he was talking about.

To me, it sounded like he wants everyone to do some kind of government service, be it the military or an organization like Americorp or the Peace Corp.

linda22003
09-12-2008, 08:04 AM
I couldn't stay with it long enough to get to the Obama part. The first part put me to sleep.

PoliCon
09-12-2008, 05:33 PM
That is exactly what I though he was talking about.

To me, it sounded like he wants everyone to do some kind of government service, be it the military or an organization like Americorp or the Peace Corp.more or less - yes. That's what he wants. Of course - it will have to be in a suitably ideologically left leaning group. Community service without brain washing is useless to him and his ilk.