PDA

View Full Version : Mostly Peaceful' #OccupySanFrancisco Protesters Slash Police Officers With Razors

Apocalypse
11-13-2011, 08:17 PM
From MercuryNews (http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_19325023)

SAN FRANCISCO -- One San Francisco police officer was slashed by a razor and another had his uniform torn and cheek cut in a clash with Occupy San Francisco protesters Saturday afternoon, authorities said. [...]

A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an email.

"The female slashed the inside of the officer's hand and ran back into the crowd before the officer had time to realize he was cut," police said.

In a second incident, a protester grabbed an officer's police radio and ran back into the crowd. As the officer attempted to retrieve it, a second protester blocked the officer and tore his uniform and cut his cheek, police said, intimating that a weapon had been used.

The officer retrieved his radio and both male demonstrators escaped into the crowd, police said.

Elspeth
11-13-2011, 10:02 PM
San Jose Mercury News is a decent source too.

It's time to stop this Occupy crap. They've said their piece. Now it's time to go home. They're either attracting or inciting violence.

Rockntractor
11-13-2011, 10:10 PM
San Jose Mercury News is a decent source too.

It's time to stop this Occupy crap. They've said their piece. Now it's time to go home. They're either attracting or inciting violence.

If they want to protest during the day fine, I get it, but after seeing the mess they left in Portland that will cost taxpayers thousands of dollars I say they go home at night and if I were the city I would send every identified protester a bill for the cost of cleanup and damages.

NJCardFan
11-13-2011, 11:51 PM
A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an email.

This sounds a lot like a shank. And IMO this justifies deadly force. Start shooting these fuckers who come at you with weapons.

SarasotaRepub
11-14-2011, 06:23 AM
This sounds a lot like a shank. And IMO this justifies deadly force. Start shooting these fuckers who come at you with weapons.

Well...at least with a Tazer.:D:D

noonwitch
11-14-2011, 10:31 AM

It's San Francisco. The risk of HIV (a dirty razor could do it) with such an attack makes it attempted murder.

AmPat
11-14-2011, 12:04 PM
At this point, ANY of these vermin that fail to immediately execute the orders of a police officer should be dragged in cuffs into the dirtiest jail they can find. ANY of these vermin that take so much as a step toward the police should catch a non-lethal round to the chest (It will take the fight out of them immediately)! Those that are ID and those arrested should be charged the full amount of cleanup and additional cost of police action.:mad:

obx
11-14-2011, 12:08 PM
I am with you, Ampat. Except for the "non-lethal" part.

Witmaster
11-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Well...at least with a Tazer.:D:D
FNH makes some awesome "Less-Than-Lethal" crowd control devices.

The FN-303 (http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/family.asp?fid=FNF010&gid=FNG003) is one of my favorites. We used it in Iraq quite a bit.

It's basically a paint-ball gun on steroids. Likes like something out of a science fiction movie.

Trust me, you get hit with this thing and you're going down in the fetal. Plus, it leaves a very noticible welt and paint mark for easy identification in a crowd.

Of course, once the crowd produces razor blades, I'd opt for a M320 (http://www.hk-usa.com/military_products/m320_general.asp) and flechette rounds.

SarasotaRepub
11-14-2011, 01:58 PM
That FN-303 looks like an an excellent anti-Hippie weapon!!! :thumbsup:

Witmaster
11-14-2011, 02:02 PM
That and Jehovas Witness. ;)

Claret1995
11-14-2011, 02:45 PM

Too bad you can't load it up with LYSOL

noonwitch
11-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Too bad you can't load it up with LYSOL

A "supersoaker" type watergun with the intensity of a fire hose would work better for that.

Constitutionally Speaking
11-14-2011, 07:39 PM
If they want to protest during the day fine, I get it, but after seeing the mess they left in Portland that will cost taxpayers thousands of dollars I say they go home at night and if I were the city I would send every identified protester a bill for the cost of cleanup and damages.

I would suggest they treat them like they do businesses. Send each identifiable person a bill for the ENTIRE clean up costs. That is what they did a while back with underground gasoline tank cleanup costs - at least here in Michigan. If your name appeared anywhere in the chain of title on a piece of property that was contaminated, REGARDLESS if you had anything to do with the pollution or not, you were held liable for the ENTIRE costs of clean up.

NJCardFan
11-15-2011, 12:53 AM
We have a pepper spray canister the size of a fire extinguisher that is for riot control. We call it the super soaker. Would be great to use on these idiots then encourage them to wash it off with water.

Odysseus
11-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Assault with a deadly weapon just adds to the rap sheet, but the cops need to start sifting the crowd and doing 100% searches for weapons, with prosecution. If California can jail an otherwise law-abiding citizen for possession of a handgun, then they need to jail hippies with shivs.

Tipsycatlover
11-15-2011, 11:16 AM
I have used sprays for self protection. Little spray bottles. One filled with bleach one filled with ammonia. You have no idea how effective these substances can be. Some cosmetic bottles have dual chambers that will produce one spray out of two different chambers.

Very nice.

noonwitch
11-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I have used sprays for self protection. Little spray bottles. One filled with bleach one filled with ammonia. You have no idea how effective these substances can be. Some cosmetic bottles have dual chambers that will produce one spray out of two different chambers.

Very nice.

If I were a hippie scumbag, I would be very afraid of you!

That's a compliment.

AmPat
11-15-2011, 02:50 PM

Very nice.

Ammonia Chloride?:confused:
Won't that cause global warming?:eek:

Tipsycatlover
11-15-2011, 03:32 PM
It's a damaging gas when combined and can cause damage to lungs. Fortunately I never cared about that.

If that combines spray gets into eyes, well that's just too bad isn't it?

Both household chemicals are perfectly legal too. Women should remember that.,

Odysseus
11-15-2011, 06:03 PM
It's a damaging gas when combined and can cause damage to lungs. Fortunately I never cared about that.

If that combines spray gets into eyes, well that's just too bad isn't it?

Both household chemicals are perfectly legal too. Women should remember that.,

Ammonium Chloride isn't the danger. It's the liberation of the chlorine from the bleach that makes Chlorine gas (Household bleach, or NaOCl - mixed with Ammonia, or NH3 results in the combination of the Sodium, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Hydrogen into 2NaONH3, and the Chlorine is released as Cl2) which is a vicious blister agent that burns any tissue that it comes into contact with. Technically, it's a WMD. If you have it in a container with two chambers, you can be charged with carrying a concealed weapon, and just having it set up shows intent to cause bodily harm. Unless you're planning on not having any governmental oversight after you've used it, I'd suggest something a bit more conventional there, MacGyver.

Tipsycatlover
11-16-2011, 10:35 AM
So you're saying I should put it away and stick to the switch, or .357?

AmPat
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Most situations can be handled with an axe handle. Brave Sir Robin doesn't stand up to an 80 mile per hour strike to any part of the body. If that fails to deter the aggressor, pull out the .38 and pull the trigger.:cool:

Odysseus
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM

I prefer .45 ACP. If you use Glaser Safety Slugs, you can even argue that you are exercising due dilligence in your means of protection.

Janey
11-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Don't be stupid. Everybody knows only Teapartiers are violent!

Witmaster
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
I prefer .45 ACP. If you use Glaser Safety Slugs, you can even argue that you are exercising due dilligence in your means of protection.People ask me why i carry a .45?

Because Colt didn't make a .46! :)

Odysseus
11-18-2011, 06:19 PM
People ask me why i carry a .45?

Because Colt didn't make a .46! :)

LOL Yes, but IMI makes a .50 cal. :D

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/198403/80710384.png