PDA

View Full Version : Zuccotti Park Cleared!

Apocalypse
11-15-2011, 08:10 AM
NEW YORK (AP) — Police arrested 70 protesters at New York's Zuccotti Park early Tuesday, including some who chained themselves together, while clearing the park so that sanitation crews could clean it.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest-70-wall-street-protesters-094303924.html

Expect loads of pics of "Police Brutality" from the protesters as they were forced out of the parks.

SarasotaRepub
11-15-2011, 08:35 AM
About fucking time they did this.

Crush them!!! :p:D

Bailey
11-15-2011, 08:37 AM
I love it!!! They look like cockroaches that are under a frig and they scatter when you move it. :)

I love how the city just moved them out and threw out all their shit into the dump!!!! CRY ME A RIVER lol

Tipsycatlover
11-15-2011, 08:43 AM
The threat was to shut down the streets, keep people from getting to work or home. Keep businesses from opening. Those people are getting angry enough to fight back. That has to be diffused and it is best to diffuse it by enforcing the law.

AmPat
11-15-2011, 09:35 AM
The threat was to shut down the streets, keep people from getting to work or home. Keep businesses from opening. Those people are getting angry enough to fight back. That has to be diffused and it is best to diffuse it by enforcing the law.

A lesson our Class Warfare, Race Baiter -In-Chief needs to learn.:cool:

foxyladi14
11-15-2011, 10:19 AM
marching ok.peaceful protest ok.
occupy not ok.:Taps4:

fettpett
11-15-2011, 10:57 AM
They should have done this weeks ago, I can understand a week, but 2 months is unexceptionable, I think Bloomberg finally got pressure to do something before the situation came to a head and there were battles in the streets.

Bailey
11-15-2011, 11:06 AM
They should have done this weeks ago, I can understand a week, but 2 months is unexceptionable, I think Bloomberg finally got pressure to do something before the situation came to a head and there were battles in the streets.

Whats the point? they are allowing them to come back after they clean the place lol God NY is filled with pussies.

fettpett
11-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Whats the point? they are allowing them to come back after they clean the place lol God NY is filled with pussies.

true, but they are not allowed to bring tents and sleeping bags ect. So while they are able to protest (As they are guaranteed under the Constitution). They wont be allowed (hopfully, possibly:confused::confused:) stay around.

Bailey
11-15-2011, 11:19 AM
true, but they are not allowed to bring tents and sleeping bags ect. So while they are able to protest (As they are guaranteed under the Constitution). They wont be allowed (hopfully, possibly:confused::confused:) stay around.

You know they will try to bring all that shit back, I hope the NYPD are on their toes and allow none of that shit

fettpett
11-15-2011, 11:43 AM
You know they will try to bring all that shit back, I hope the NYPD are on their toes and allow none of that shit

thus :confused::confused: lol. Honestly If I was the mayor (right now and moving forward, cuz they wouldn't have been allowed to stay that long) I'd have the cops and sanitation department on site, any and all items that indicated that they would be sleeping there would be removed and dumped.

Bailey
11-15-2011, 12:01 PM
thus :confused::confused: lol. Honestly If I was the mayor (right now and moving forward, cuz they wouldn't have been allowed to stay that long) I'd have the cops and sanitation department on site, any and all items that indicated that they would be sleeping there would be removed and dumped.

I haven't read the restraining order against the city that allows them to return but does it return everything to status quo ante? I sure would love to see them occupy the park in the dead of winter with no tents or sleeping bags :D

Odysseus
11-15-2011, 02:09 PM
They should have been confined to the park and given cleaning supplies, then not permitted to leave until they had cleaned it themselves.

Bailey
11-15-2011, 02:20 PM
They should have been confined to the park and given cleaning supplies, then not permitted to leave until they had cleaned it themselves.

Na I am sure they wanted the job done right and quick :D

AmPat
11-15-2011, 02:24 PM
The Tea Party had to get a permit that detailed specifics. They had to pay for the cleanup that wasn't needed and the unnecessary police patrols. These vermin needed cleaning up after and continuous police action. Why are they not being made to pay for it?:mad: I heard the police in NY alone added $360,000 in additional cost. Will King George Soros or the DNC pick up the tab?:rolleyes:

Tipsycatlover
11-15-2011, 03:26 PM
One of the OWS goals is to bankrupt the cities so that they can no longer pay for the protests.

Zathras
11-15-2011, 05:15 PM
One of the OWS goals is to bankrupt the cities so that they can no longer pay for the protests.

Good luck with that plan. The cities will put down these little temper tantrums that the OWies are throwing before that happens.

Articulate_Ape
11-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Zuccotti Park Cleared!

It's about f'n time.

JB
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
They should have been confined to the park and given cleaning supplies, then not permitted to leave until they had cleaned it themselves.Dude, work is a four letter word to this gang. :D

Elspeth
11-15-2011, 10:30 PM

I think you're on to something here....:D

Odysseus
11-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Na I am sure they wanted the job done right and quick :D
Not a problem. The guards on work gangs are armed, aren't they?

Dude, work is a four letter word to this gang. :D
So is "soap." :D

I think you're on to something here....:D

I have to admit that I like the idea. Instead of driving off the hippies, the cops should cordon off the parks and inform the inhabitants that they will be allowed to leave when they have cleaned everything and repaired any damage that they did. My daughters don't like cleaning their rooms, but they know that if they don't do it, they won't get to do anything fun until it's done. If a seven-year-old and a three-year-old can grasp that concept, then a twenty-something slacker with a masters in Marxist dialectics ought to be able to figure it out, too.

Apocalypse
11-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Judge rules against Occupy Wall Street encampment

NEW YORK (AP) A New York judge has upheld the city's dismantling of the Occupy Wall Street encampment, saying that the protesters' first amendment rights don't entitle them to camp out indefinitely in the plaza.

Supreme Court Justice Michael Stallman on Tuesday denied a motion by the demonstrators seeking to be allowed back into the park with their tents and sleeping bags.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-against-occupy-wall-street-encampment-215554380.html

Thats it, their out of there.

Waiting for the ACLU challenge.

Odysseus
11-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Judge rules against Occupy Wall Street encampment

NEW YORK (AP) A New York judge has upheld the city's dismantling of the Occupy Wall Street encampment, saying that the protesters' first amendment rights don't entitle them to camp out indefinitely in the plaza.

Supreme Court Justice Michael Stallman on Tuesday denied a motion by the demonstrators seeking to be allowed back into the park with their tents and sleeping bags.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-against-occupy-wall-street-encampment-215554380.html

Thats it, their out of there.

Waiting for the ACLU challenge.

The National Lawyers Guild (formerly a communist party front group) filed the suit on behalf of the protesters. They are joined at the hip with the ACLU, so they're already on the case.

Adam Wood
11-16-2011, 02:59 PM
They should have cleared out the park with a flamethrower.

Arroyo_Doble
11-16-2011, 03:04 PM
They should have cleared out the park with a flamethrower.

Weilded by sharks with frikkin laser beams.

SarasotaRepub
11-16-2011, 03:11 PM

Cool!!! :D

http://rlv.zcache.com/sharks_with_frickin_laser_beams_attached_postcard-p239174773458964175trdg_400.jpg

Odysseus
11-16-2011, 03:32 PM

Hey! No more online time for you until you clean out your tent and sleeping bag! :nono:

fettpett
11-16-2011, 06:45 PM

don't forget the T-rex and undead playing guitar!

http://www.obviouswinner.com/storage/post-images/wow_in_progress.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=130 7294104176

Apache
11-16-2011, 06:53 PM
... If a seven-year-old and a three-year-old can grasp that concept, then a twenty-something slacker with a masters in Marxist dialectics ought to be able to figure it out, too.

DO you REALLY think they could... honestly?

Articulate_Ape
11-16-2011, 10:08 PM
don't forget the T-rex and undead playing guitar!

http://www.obviouswinner.com/storage/post-images/wow_in_progress.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=130 7294104176

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zathras
11-16-2011, 10:59 PM

Sorry, all we have are mutated Sea Bass....they are ill tempered though.

Odysseus
11-17-2011, 02:03 AM

I'll take an order of mutated Sea Bass roll with extra wasabi and ginger, please. :D

Tipsycatlover
11-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Bloomberg clearned Zuccotti because the Downtown Community Coalition made him do itl

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/blame_the_politicians_1L2Bo8OX5GoHnX8esIcwLM?CMP=O TC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Odysseus
11-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Bloomberg clearned Zuccotti because the Downtown Community Coalition made him do itl

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/blame_the_politicians_1L2Bo8OX5GoHnX8esIcwLM?CMP=O TC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Yep. And the rest of the country can thank Bloomberg for their own occupations. His failure to clear them out of the park gave others the idea of replicating their stunt. Maybe they can name a new strain of some exotic STD after him to commemorate his contribution to the VD rate?

Arroyo_Doble
11-17-2011, 02:34 PM

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5139/5414963995_bc133158eb.jpg

That is not an ill tempered fish I want to tangle with.