PDA

View Full Version : Hell Freezes Over

Rockntractor
11-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Hell is frozen over today with lesser demons seen encased in blocks of ice as the devil warmed his hands over the last burning skeleton.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Diablo2_Hell_Frozen_Over.jpg
Now in other news Arroyo_Doble announced he is pro life and thinks Roe vs Wade is bad law!:confused:

Articulate_Ape
11-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Now in other news Arroyo_Doble announced he is pro life and thinks Roe vs Wade is bad law!:confused:

As painful as it is to offer support to Arroyo_Doble, Roe vs Wade is bad law, Rock. The legislative branch is supposed to create laws, not the judiciary. Congress relegated its Constitutional duty on this matter and continues to to this day. I'm sorry, but that's the fact, my friend.

Rockntractor
11-16-2011, 10:11 PM
As painful as it is to offer support to Arroyo_Doble, Roe vs Wade is bad law, Rock. The legislative branch is supposed to create laws, not the judiciary. Congress relegated its Constitutional duty on this matter and continues to to this day. I'm sorry, but that's the fact, my friend.

No need to apologize, I have always thought it was the worst of decisions.

Articulate_Ape
11-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Your're just saying that because I did. :p

AmPat
11-17-2011, 11:05 AM
I knew it! I thought so yesterday. Maybe his regular injections of Conservative Logic are finally curing his advanced stages of liberalism.:confused::eek:

noonwitch
11-17-2011, 03:41 PM
That image would make a great heavy metal album cover!

AmPat
11-18-2011, 01:37 PM
This is due to Global warming isn't it?