PDA

View Full Version : US police arrest White House drive-by shooting suspect

txradioguy
11-17-2011, 12:09 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02057/or_2057391c.jpg

The bullets were thought to have been fired during a drive-by shooting that resulted in two bullets hitting the White House. One of the bullets was found impacted in the ballistic glass of an exterior window on the residential level where the president and his family live.

Police on Wednesday night arrested a 21-year-old Hispanic man in Pennsylvania in connection with the shooting.

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez was arrested by state police at a hotel near Indiana, the Secret Service special agent in charge, Edwin Donovan, said.

Witnesses heard shots and saw two speeding vehicles in the area, in between the White House and the Washington Monument, late on Friday night. An AK-47 rifle was recovered and semi-automatic gun was also involved, a US Park Police spokesman said.

President Obama and the first lady, Michelle Obama, were in California at the time of the shooting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8895128/US-police-arrest-White-House-drive-by-shooting-suspect.html

noonwitch
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
He doesn't look particularly scary in that photo.

I assume this is gang-related, though, since it involved a drive-by and all.

txradioguy
11-17-2011, 01:28 PM
He doesn't look particularly scary in that photo.

I assume this is gang-related, though, since it involved a drive-by and all.

Gang related but not the kind you are thinking.

He's been linked to the OccupyDC idiots.

Like I said the other day...OWS = Anarchists.

Starbuck
11-17-2011, 01:54 PM
.....Witnesses heard shots and saw two speeding vehicles in the area, in between the White House and the Washington Monument, late on Friday night. An AK-47 rifle was recovered.....
I gotta wonder; what did he do? Oopen fire and then throw his AK-47 out the window?:eek:

noonwitch
11-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Gang related but not the kind you are thinking.

He's been linked to the OccupyDC idiots.

Like I said the other day...OWS = Anarchists.

I wouldn't rule out that kind, either. The OWS protestors are buying their pot somewhere.

Odysseus
11-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Did they publish his DU name yet?

txradioguy
11-17-2011, 04:36 PM
The OWS protestors are buying their pot somewhere.

Yeah :rolleyes: when they're not slashing cops with razors, raping other OWS "campers" making homemade grenades and IED's and pimping out 14 year old girls for sex.