PDA

View Full Version : I think I agree with Ann

patriot45
11-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Our field is really dismal and our best horse might definately be Romney (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ann%20coulter&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anncoulter.com%2F&ei=0TfFTt9MgvDSAbbV2YAP&usg=AFQjCNFlzjgiqi_UVupfFZ-jqtPLBAnw3Q)

So now, apparently, we have to go through the cycle of the media pushing Newt Gingrich. This is going to be fantastic.

In addition to having an affair in the middle of Clinton's impeachment; apologizing to Jesse Jackson on behalf of J.C. Watts -- one of two black Republicans then in Congress - for having criticized "poverty pimps," and then inviting Jackson to a State of the Union address; cutting a global warming commercial with Nancy Pelosi; supporting George Soros' candidate Dede Scozzafava in a congressional special election; appearing in public with the Rev. Al Sharpton to promote nonspecific education reform; and calling Paul Ryan's plan to save Social Security "right-wing social engineering," we found out this week that Gingrich was a recipient of Freddie Mac political money.

Arroyo_Doble
11-17-2011, 12:50 PM
There's a switch.

How appropriate.

Starbuck
11-17-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm depressed.:(

Molon Labe
11-17-2011, 02:15 PM
I think nominating Romney would be proving that the Republican party didn't learn much from McCain

Best way to get beat in a general election? Nominate a liberal. Especially a New England one with a broken poltical compass.

mike128
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Ann Coulter has really lost her mind. Running a Massachusetts liberal against a liberal president is a sure-fire way to lose an election. Besides, if Flip-Flop Romney is really the best the Republicans can do, then count me out.

Arroyo_Doble
11-17-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm depressed.:(

Don't be. It might be schtick.

Think about it; Ann flips on Romney ("We will nominate Romney and we will lose") who is the consumate flipper.

fettpett
11-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Herp-derp I'm a one trick poiny, blah blah blah.

yeah yeah, we know your tripe already stfu and gtfo

Articulate_Ape
11-17-2011, 07:18 PM
There's a switch.

How appropriate.

A ham sandwich would be better than the utterly incompetent and destructive oaf who currently sits in the Oval Office. Obama is without question the worst POTUS in my lifetime and arguably since Woodrow Wilson.

Wei Wu Wei
11-17-2011, 07:30 PM
I knew this would happen, but I've been hoping for Cain or Perry this whole time. My fingers are still crossed even though I know better.

Molon Labe
11-17-2011, 09:46 PM
I knew this would happen, but I've been hoping for Cain or Perry this whole time. My fingers are still crossed even though I know better.

Why?

Zathras
11-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Ann Coulter has really lost her mind. Running a Massachusetts liberal against a liberal president is a sure-fire way to lose an election. Besides, if Flip-Flop Romney is really the best the Republicans can do, then count me out.

Translation: I want my god and savior Obama to win a second term.

Dude, do everyone a favor and STFU. Nobody is buying your faux conservative outrage.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 11:48 AM
ANY of the current candidates are preferable to the idiot that this country elected in 2008. It isn't possible to vote for a worse person to lead this country than our present Marxist occupant.

Wei Wu Wei
11-18-2011, 07:58 PM
Why?

My own personal enjoyment.

Odysseus
11-18-2011, 11:59 PM
My own personal enjoyment.

Keep that up and you'll go blind.

Zathras
11-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Keep that up and you'll go blind.

He already is...and deaf and dumb as well.

Odysseus
11-19-2011, 11:23 AM
He already is...and deaf and dumb as well.

I meant physically, as opposed to morally and intellectually.

Zathras
11-19-2011, 12:44 PM
I meant physically, as opposed to morally and intellectually.

Ahh, that makes sense.