PDA

View Full Version : OWS Protesters Target School Children.

Apocalypse
11-18-2011, 01:03 AM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — They were caught in the middle of madness.
Some grade school students were forced to walk a gauntlet of screaming “Occupy Wall Street” protesters just to get to school on Thursday.

It was a wild day in lower Manhattan for most everyone involved, including elementary school children who had to brave the mayhem just to get to class on the other side of Wall Street.

In the middle of thousands of protestors yelling and chanting — some kicking and screaming – CBS 2’s Emily Smith found little school kids trying to get to class. Nervous parents led them through the barriers on Wall Street. The NYPD helped funnel the children, anything to ease their fears while some protestors chanted “follow those kids!”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/17/ows-protesters-chant-follow-those-kids-as-small-children-try-to-go-to-school-on-wall-street/

Thats it, send in the National Guard and put an end to this their way!

Elspeth
11-18-2011, 01:36 AM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) —

Thats it, send in the National Guard and put an end to this their way!

AMEN!

NJCardFan
11-18-2011, 01:47 AM
More peaceful assembling I guess. :rolleyes:

Tipsycatlover
11-18-2011, 08:21 AM
The parents of these children worked so that made them targets.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Target me, I'll hurt you. Target children, I'll kill you. That is all.:mad:

Arroyo_Doble
11-18-2011, 11:20 AM
http://evofh1l.devhub.com/img/upload/think_of_the_children2.jpg

AmPat
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Well we know the filthy liberals don't.

Tipsycatlover
11-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Liberals have been targeting children for a long time. The SEIU trucked in busloads of protesters to terrorize ONE 14 year old boy home alone.

Unions are especially prone to targeting children to persuade parents to meet union demands.

NJCardFan
11-18-2011, 12:02 PM

So by posting this you're saying that it's OK to attack children. This makes you a pussy.

Arroyo_Doble
11-18-2011, 12:04 PM
So by posting this you're saying that it's OK to attack children.

Nope.

This makes you a pussy.

Actually, just the opposite.

Bailey
11-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Nope.

Then explain why you posted it? There is no gray area in this situation, you either leave the kid alone or you don't.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Nope.

I doubt it. Most liberals when confronted by a real man resort to their favorite hate target; the police. They are Brave Sir Robins until faced with physical confrontation. I suspect you are no different.:cool:

Odysseus
11-18-2011, 01:11 PM
What's your point? That we should allow the Occupistas to threaten children on their way to school? For that matter, do you have a point, besides being snarky?

Nope.
Then why don't you tell us what you are trying to say.

Again, not clear. You are either calling everyone who objects to the activities in the article pussies, or you are saying that this proves that you aren't one. Neither is supported by the facts.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 01:31 PM
What's your point? That we should allow the Occupistas to threaten children on their way to school? For that matter, do you have a point, besides being snarky?

Again, not clear. You are either calling everyone who objects to the activities in the article pussies, or you are saying that this proves that you aren't one. Neither is supported by the facts.
Give him plenty of time to come up with a quibbling explanation. He has to find a liberal manner to weasel out of his nasty remarks.

Lanie
11-18-2011, 01:38 PM
If somebody followed my kids in the name of protest, I'd end up in jail for beating them within an inch of their life.

Lanie
11-18-2011, 01:39 PM

He's saying it's not okay to target children.

You know, just once, can you go by what a liberal actually says instead of trying to nail them to the ground for being a liberal?

NJCardFan
11-18-2011, 01:40 PM

You know, just once, can you go by what a liberal actually says instead of trying to nail them to the ground for being a liberal?

No, he's being a snarky asshole.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 01:56 PM

Searching, searching,,, Nope, can't find the evidence.:rolleyes:

Lanie
11-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Searching, searching,,, Nope, can't find the evidence.:rolleyes:

He posted a pic saying "Why can't anybody think about the children."

Somebody asked him if he was supportive of the protesters by posting that pic?

He said no, just the opposite.

Reading Comprehension classes. Try them sometime.

AmPat
11-18-2011, 05:23 PM

I know what he said, it's the evidence of the cartoon that makes his words meaningless and a lie. Contextual clues, try them sometime.:rolleyes:
For the record, here is what he actually said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
So by posting this you're saying that it's OK to attack children.
Nope.He merely responded to the attack on children claim with his post. He then said this:

Quote:
This makes you a pussy.
Attacking children is the subject to which he was labeled a "pussy." He responded to the label "pussy" by saying he was the opposite. I think he is calling himself a dick.

Hows that "comprehension" working out for you?:rolleyes:

Odysseus
11-18-2011, 06:15 PM

Except that the image is a parody of people talking about the children. If he means it ironically, then he's actually ragging on us for objecting to OWS' targeting children.

Annoyo can speak for himself. When he answers, we'll know what he means, or at lease what he wants us to think he meant until he got called on it.

JB
11-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Except that the image is a parody of people talking about the children.Exactly.

Personally I don't think AD supports the OWS tools in scaring kids but in choosing that picture to make a point...he chose unwisely. :D

Odysseus
11-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Exactly.

Personally I don't think AD supports the OWS tools in scaring kids but in choosing that picture to make a point...he chose unwisely. :D

Holy Grail, Batman! You're right! :D