PDA

View Full Version : Fort Worth Man Gets 80 Years For Buying A Hot Dog With Fake Money

Rockntractor
11-20-2011, 09:11 PM
It wasn't even a Hebrew National.:rolleyes:

AP story Read More>http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/11/18/fort-worth-man-gets-80-years-for-buying-a-hotdog-with-fake-money/

Starbuck
11-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Kind of misleading, the hot dog line and all that.....

Prosecutors presented evidence about other theft cases pending against the 48-year-old in Tarrant and Lamar counties, including being linked by DNA to the theft of an 18-wheeler in 2010 The Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office says jurors also heard about Nowden’s federal convictions for bank fraud and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

I guess we've about had enough of this asshole...........If he shuts up and gets along he'll get out in 15 years. Hopefully he won't try to steal my Social Security check...:confused:

Rockntractor
11-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Kind of misleading, the hot dog line and all that.....

I guess we've about had enough of this asshole...........If he shuts up and gets along he'll get out in 15 years. Hopefully he won't try to steal my Social Security check...:confused:

Social security won't survive 15 years:confused:

Starbuck
11-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Social security won't survive 15 years:confused:

Almost exactly what my accountant told me....15 years ago.

But someone is going to be right, someday. Social Security will someday fail unless the government does something other than what we've seen them do. And when Social Security does fail, and the checks don't arrive (actually they are deposited automatically) it will be time to Pay the Devil; Splice The Mainbrace: Take the Cat Out of The Bag; Lash The Helm; Reef The Mains'l; and Heave To. Because it's gonna get a little touchy out there.:)