PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Crowd Boos Michelle ...

Janice
11-20-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4y5jy4Q4E8

http://i.imgur.com/K3ZJR.jpg

They booed Jill Biden too according to ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/michelle-obama-dr-jill-biden-draw-boos-at-nascar-event/)

-------------------------------------------------------

I heard tell the FLOTUS used a small teleprompter on one of the boy's backs. The Wookie couldn't remember "Gentlemen start your engines".

marv
11-20-2011, 11:29 PM
NASCAR's final race of the season!

http://tv.breitbart.com/nascar-crowd-boos-michalle-obama/
A frosty reception for First Lady Michelle Obama in Florida today as she makes the traditional "Gentlemen, start your engines!" call at the final NASCAR race of the season.

The comments are worth reading.............http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Elspeth
11-21-2011, 12:03 AM
What did she do to the NASCAR crowd? Look at them?

(That would be enough to get me booing. She always looks mad.)

NJCardFan
11-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Funny how no one mentioned Sarah Palin getting booed in Philly.

Odysseus
11-21-2011, 01:09 AM
I guess that we can expect Obama to ration gas for NASCAR now.

BTW, it seems that when Palin was booed in Philadelphia, the NY Times supported the booers.

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/a-misplaced-hockey-mom-moment/
October 11, 2008, 7:17 PM
Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener
By LYNN ZINSER

When Sarah Palin dropped the ceremonial first puck at the Flyers’ opener on Saturday night at the Wachovia Center, she was greeted by resounding (almost deafening) boos. Ed Snider, owner of the Flyers, had her introduced to the crowd more as a hockey mom than as the Republican candidate for vice president. She was flanked by Scott Gomez, the Rangers center, and Mike Richards, the Flyers center.

While Philadelphia fans are known for not being shy about voicing disapproval, the question has been raised — including by me in an earlier version of this post — whether the appearance was appropriate at a sports event like this.

I wonder if the Times will ask if it was appropriate for Mrs. Obama to appear at a sports event, too?

Rockntractor
11-21-2011, 01:17 AM
I guess that we can expect Obama to ration gas for NASCAR now.

They don't use gasoline, libs talked them into going green so they are using ethanol to their detriment.

AmPat
11-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Now they use more of it, creating more pollution and consumption, and depleting the crop of corn that people used to eat. Those tankers full of ethanol are transported by Diesel burning trucks to their various outlets. Since the fuel mileage is 30% less efficient, you have to make more stops at the pumps. More consumption yet.

Liberal good intentions are killing reason and logic in this country.:cool:

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 09:58 AM
What did she expect a standing ovation and an invitation to take a lap in the pace car? For people like Ms. Obama...the word NASCAR is a synonym of "white trash". Her first clue that it wouldn't be a good idea to do this should have been when the NASCAR Drivers refused to come to the WH.

Odysseus
11-21-2011, 10:35 AM
They don't use gasoline, libs talked them into going green so they are using ethanol to their detriment.

At least now we know why they booed.

Personally, I'd like it if First Ladies and others who are not in overtly political positions were treated with a certain deference and respect, but things are so hyperpartisan today that it's becoming harder to disassociate Mrs. Obama from her husband's policies, and her comments about the meanness of America and her lack of pride in us have made her extremely unpopular among those of us who have always felt pride in our nation.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 10:38 AM

Personally, I'd like it if First Ladies and others who are not in overtly political positions were treated with a certain deference and respect, but things are so hyperpartisan today that it's becoming harder to disassociate Mrs. Obama from her husband's policies, and her comments about the meanness of America and her lack of pride in us have made her extremely unpopular among those of us who have always felt pride in our nation.

Well the NASCAR fans sure proved that wrong, eh?

ironhorsedriver
11-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Yea, right. Certainly don't see any of that from the other side, HUH?

Odysseus
11-21-2011, 10:50 AM

Not really. She created a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you insult people often enough, they are going to respond in kind. If she expects unconditional love, then she needs to get a puppy.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Not really. She created a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you insult people often enough, they are going to respond in kind. If she expects unconditional love, then she needs to get a puppy.

"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.

Bailey
11-21-2011, 11:06 AM

I disagree, if she wants to not get booed she should stay in the WH and don't help her husband get reelected. If she's out there pushing the Magic negros agenda then she is subjected to all the backlash that America can muster.

AmPat
11-21-2011, 11:08 AM
There is usually a start or catalyst to these things. The NASCAR fan's booing was three years AFTER the 1st Wookie's stupid remarks. Much like we here at CU allowed you to have some respect. Then you began writing your idiotic remarks and we rightly labeled you as a liberal dingbat undeserving of respect.

Bailey
11-21-2011, 11:10 AM
"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.

No they booed her cause she is a hypocritical do as I say not as i do bitch.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 11:13 AM
There is usually a start or catalyst to these things. The NASCAR fan's booing was three years AFTER the 1st Wookie's stupid remarks. Much like we here at CU allowed you to have some respect. Then you began writing your idiotic remarks and we rightly labeled you as a liberal dingbat undeserving of respect.

Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.

marv
11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
If anyone needs confirmation about Michelle Obama’s racism, it's in her Princeton thesis, which can be found in PDF format at...
Part 1 (http://misconceptions.us/misc/michelle-thesis/mo-1-4.pdf)
Part 2 (http://misconceptions.us/misc/michelle-thesis/mo-2-4.pdf)
Part 3 (http://misconceptions.us/misc/michelle-thesis/mo-3-4.pdf)
Part 4 (http://misconceptions.us/misc/michelle-thesis/mo-4-4.pdf)

Princeton sequestered it, but it was eventually leaked. Her attitude is about the only thing that's transparent about hussein's administration. That's why they booed her.

AmPat
11-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.

I never said it wasn't bad or "boorish" behavior. Your "expectations border on "boorish" to me. I've been to NASCAR events. Where else can 100,000 drunken rednecks get together and root for 40 different teams/drivers, and not have a major brawl? I'll bet your favorite liberal hippies couldn't pull that off.

NJCardFan
11-21-2011, 11:29 AM

I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above or is it only mean when it's done to liberals?

AmPat
11-21-2011, 11:30 AM

I never said it wasn't bad or "boorish" behavior. Your "expectations" of the NASCAR crowds border on "boorish" to me.

I've been to NASCAR events. Where else can 100,000 drunken rednecks get together and root for 40 different teams/drivers, and not have a major brawl? I'll bet your favorite liberal hippies couldn't pull that off.

Serve over!

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 11:32 AM
"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.

She also said that until 3 years ago she'd never been proud to be an American.

Pretty pathetic.

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 11:34 AM
I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above or is it only mean when it's done to liberals?

Bok's answer can be found in the deafening silence on his part.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 11:39 AM
She also said that until 3 years ago she'd never been proud to be an American.

Pretty pathetic.

The worst lie you can tell is to yourself.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 11:40 AM
I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above ...

Are you sure about that?

linda22003
11-21-2011, 11:50 AM
If anyone needs confirmation about Michelle Obama’s racism, it's in her Princeton thesis, which can be found in PDF format at...

Princeton sequestered it, but it was eventually leaked. Her attitude is about the only thing that's transparent about hussein's administration. That's why they booed her.

I'm sure the NASCAR fans were booing her because of her thesis. :D "She didn't support her hypotheses sufficiently!" they cried from the stands.

AmPat
11-21-2011, 11:59 AM
The crowds were chanting in unison:
We humbly implore you to refrain from making anti-American statements. We respectfully urge you to consider establishing residence in a more suitable locale. May we suggest Kenya?

Rockntractor
11-21-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm sure the NASCAR fans were booing her because of her thesis. :D "She didn't support her hypotheses sufficiently!" they cried from the stands.

Spoken by another member of The Sisterhood of Snootiness:D.

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 12:08 PM
The worst lie you can tell is to yourself.

That is something you should have on a sticky note on your bathroom mirror as a reminder.

ironhorsedriver
11-21-2011, 01:34 PM

So, let me get this straight. They where assholes for booing Michelle, but it's perfectly fine, and right to boo and rant on Sarah Palin! Don't, even you, see the hypocrisy in that statement?

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 01:37 PM
So, let me get this straight. They where assholes for booing Michelle, but it's perfectly fine, and right to boo and rant on Sarah Palin! Don't, even you, see the hypocrisy in that statement?

Fanboi doesn't care about the hypocrisy. He can't even hide his moronic and childish DU mentality when talking about the former First Lady.

Odysseus
11-21-2011, 02:10 PM
"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.

I notice that you cherry-picked her comments and ignored her profession of never having been proud of America before her husband got the presidential nomination. But then, you do that a lot. Here are a few more things that the NASCAR folks may have had on their minds when they booed:

January 2008, University of South Carolina. “We don’t like being pushed outside of our comfort zones. You know it right here on this campus. You know people sitting at different tables -- you all living in different dorms. I was there. You’re not talking to each other, [not] taking advantage [of the fact] that you’re in this diverse community. Because sometimes it’s easier to hold on to your own stereotypes and misconceptions. It makes you feel justified in your own ignorance. That’s America. So the challenge for us is are we ready for change?”

February 18, 2008, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”

On another campaign stop that same month, Mrs. Obama told a Zanesville, Ohio audience: “The salaries don’t keep up with the cost of paying off the debt. So you’re in your forties, still paying off your debt at a time when you have to save for your kids. Barack and I were in that position. The only reason we’re not in that position is that Barack wrote two best-selling books.… It was like Jack and his magic beans. But up until a few years ago, we were struggling to figure out how we would save for our kids.”

“We left corporate America,” Mrs. Obama added, “which is a lot of what we’re asking young people to do. Don’t go into corporate America. You know, become teachers. Work for the community. Be social workers. Be a nurse. Those are the careers that we need, and we’re encouraging our young people to do that. But if you make that choice, as we did, to move out of the money-making industry into the helping industry, then your salaries respond.”

In March 2008 "[The United States is] just downright mean"

At an April 2008 campaign event in North Carolina, Mrs. Obama said:

"The truth is most Americans don't want much. Folks don't want the whole pie. Most Americans feel blessed to thrive a little bit — but that's out of reach for them. In order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more."

October 2011, “Will we be a country that tells folks who’ve done everything right but are struggling to get by, ‘Tough luck, you’re on your own’? Is that who we are?... Will we be a country where opportunity is limited to just the few at the top? Who are we?”

Nice sentiment on that last quote, except that according to "White House sources" cited by The Daily Mail in August 2011, Mrs. Obama may have spent as much as $10 million on vacations during the preceding year. But that's okay, because the struggling taxpayers who had to pony up that $10 million can live vicariously through her.

So, maybe the people booing her had a bit more on their minds than just being "downright mean".

I disagree, if she wants to not get booed she should stay in the WH and don't help her husband get reelected. If she's out there pushing the Magic negros agenda then she is subjected to all the backlash that America can muster.

Every First Lady participates in the campaigns of her husband, and any that didn't would probably raise eyebrows. That's not the issue. Michelle Obama has said things that have alienated significant swathes of the country in pursuit of her husband's agenda. Hillary was the same way. You'd have to go back to the Wilson administration to find a First Lady who was as active as Hillary Clinton in politics, rather than simply doing the traditional First Lady tasks, but even she didn't go as far out of her way to alienate the opposition as Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Obama have.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 02:20 PM

Palin was (and is, I suppose) a politician. I think those that booed her and her daughter were assholes but political candidates, as opposed to family, are a whole other animal.

For my part, I only boo the umpire.

Arroyo_Doble
11-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I notice that you cherry-picked her comments and ignored her profession of never having been proud of America before her husband got the presidential nomination. But then, you do that a lot. Here are a few more things that the NASCAR folks may have had on their minds when they booed:

January 2008, University of South Carolina. “We don’t like being pushed outside of our comfort zones. You know it right here on this campus. You know people sitting at different tables -- you all living in different dorms. I was there. You’re not talking to each other, [not] taking advantage [of the fact] that you’re in this diverse community. Because sometimes it’s easier to hold on to your own stereotypes and misconceptions. It makes you feel justified in your own ignorance. That’s America. So the challenge for us is are we ready for change?”

February 18, 2008, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”

On another campaign stop that same month, Mrs. Obama told a Zanesville, Ohio audience: “The salaries don’t keep up with the cost of paying off the debt. So you’re in your forties, still paying off your debt at a time when you have to save for your kids. Barack and I were in that position. The only reason we’re not in that position is that Barack wrote two best-selling books.… It was like Jack and his magic beans. But up until a few years ago, we were struggling to figure out how we would save for our kids.”

“We left corporate America,” Mrs. Obama added, “which is a lot of what we’re asking young people to do. Don’t go into corporate America. You know, become teachers. Work for the community. Be social workers. Be a nurse. Those are the careers that we need, and we’re encouraging our young people to do that. But if you make that choice, as we did, to move out of the money-making industry into the helping industry, then your salaries respond.”

In March 2008 "[The United States is] just downright mean"

"The truth is most Americans don't want much. Folks don't want the whole pie. Most Americans feel blessed to thrive a little bit — but that's out of reach for them. In order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more."

October 2011, “Will we be a country that tells folks who’ve done everything right but are struggling to get by, ‘Tough luck, you’re on your own’? Is that who we are?... Will we be a country where opportunity is limited to just the few at the top? Who are we?”

Nice sentiment on that last quote, except that according to "White House sources" cited by The Daily Mail in August 2011, Mrs. Obama may have spent as much as $10 million on vacations during the preceding year. But that's okay, because the struggling taxpayers who had to pony up that $10 million can live vicariously through her.

So, maybe the people booing her had a bit more on their minds than just being "downright mean".

Michael: Don’t knock rationalization. Where would be be without it? I don’t know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They’re more important than sex.

Sam Weber: Ah, come on. Nothing’s more important than sex.

Michael: Oh yeah? Ever gone a week without a rationalization?

~ From The Big Chill

txradioguy
11-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Michael: Don’t knock rationalization. Where would be be without it? I don’t know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They’re more important than sex.

~ From The Big Chill

Translated...duck dodge and weave.

He's doing the internet version of rope-a-dope.

Way to go Fanboi :rolleyes:

Elspeth
11-21-2011, 03:58 PM

Good on you for saving those links!

I remember reading bits and pieces of the thesis and wondered how the hell she got her degree. The "study" was absurd; based on self report and many of the questionnaires were not turned in. It meant nothing statistically.

AmPat
11-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Palin was (and is, I suppose) a politician. I think those that booed her and her daughter were assholes but political candidates, as opposed to family, are a whole other animal.

The First Wookie was booed for her anti-American comments. Palin was booed for her Patriotic views. I guess that's moral equivalency to Liberals.:rolleyes:

Janice
11-21-2011, 04:31 PM

Pretty telling, that little statement. That my friends is the "reasoning", the "logic" of a marxist or a socialist as the case may be. There is no reasoning from a conservative standpoint with a person who engages in this sort of "rational". There are numerous ways to illustrate this but lets try this: How do you argue trigonometry with someone who has never grasped basic algebra and geometry let alone the advanced studies? Well... the short answer is you cant. Their premise is wrong so they will never understand when you try to "reason" with them. They cant. Their ideology simply cannot co-exist with such thoughts.

You see statists see wealth creation and the economy as static. She uses a pie to reference this/her belief. And this is a common belief with socialists of all stripes. They and she believes there is only a certain amount of "pie". And in order for somebody to get a bigger "piece of the pie" (at the bottom) somebody else has to give up a portion of their larger piece of pie (at the top). See how this works?

Conservatives on the other hand believe "the pie", the economy, wealth creation etc. is always in flux. In other words we believe that as more and more people have jobs, more and more people are self reliant and fewer restraints are put on the natural desire of people to improve their own lots in life, the bigger the pie (the economy) grows. Conversely, the economy (and personal wealth per capita) shrinks (as we see today).

So by this standard socialists can only ever appeal to the lowest possible denominator. In other words they cant make everybody equally rich (a Mercedes in every garage?) They can only make everybody equally miserable. And of course, as we say, socialism only "works" until you run out of other peoples money to spend.

But she "gives the game away" with that little blurb. No wonder they shut her up so fast after that. Now we have an entire administration filled with such economic "geniuses". No wonder so many of these millionaire socialists (like the Obama's) dream of an oligarchy. Notice however, they wont come right out and say it. But their aim is nonetheless just a bit obvious for many of us.

Odysseus
11-22-2011, 12:04 PM

Palin's daughter doesn't count as family? :rolleyes:

~ From The Big Chill

Quoting a movie about aging hippies in order to justifyyourself is too apropos. Regardless, if Palin's daughter made the kind of public comments that Michelle Obama made, then she'd be fair game, too.

AmPat
11-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Marxists all want us to believe that there is only one size pie plate. They want us to accept that there is no option to make a bigger pie or bake more pies. Marxists believe that the baker that baked a pie is obligated to share it at his expense with everybody that asks.

Marxists would starve without the slave labor of their willful idiot supporters.

Arroyo_Doble
11-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Palin's daughter doesn't count as family? :rolleyes:

Quoting a movie about aging hippies in order to justifyyourself is too apropos. Regardless, if Palin's daughter made the kind of public comments that Michelle Obama made, then she'd be fair game, too.

You are rationalizing.

Rockntractor
11-22-2011, 01:12 PM
You are rationalizing.

You are irrational.

Odysseus
11-22-2011, 01:40 PM
You are rationalizing.

Not at all. What I am doing is explaining why she was booed, and giving the crowd's reasons for doing so. You, OTOH, are on the attack. Michelle Obama gets booed by an audience that she has personally offended, and you take her side against the crowd. Got it. But when it is pointed out that she has gone out of her way to antagonize them, you again take her side and trash the NASCAR crowd, which is usually a twofer for those who consider themselve more enlightened than their neighbors, but this isn't about you, it's about the people at the NASCAR event and how they felt about being in the presence of someone whose husband has characterized them as bitter clingers to guns and religion, and who has, herself, demeaned our country. As I said, if you insult people often enough, they will respond in kind.

AmPat
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
You are irrational.

He's libertarded, it's part of his dain bramage.

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Funny this quote because I can guarantee that the someone she speaks of who has to give up a piece of their pie certainly isn't her. That's the fundamental issue with leftists is that they are very generous people with other people's money.

CueSi
11-22-2011, 03:08 PM

I see what you did there. From me, personally -- Fuck you.

~QC

Arroyo_Doble
11-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I see what you did there. From me, personally -- Fuck you.

~QC

Fuck you, Taylor.

A fucking walking, exposed outrage nerve. :rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
11-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Not at all. What I am doing is explaining why she was booed ...

No, you are rationalizing "why" she was booed.

You were telling the jury the length of her skirt (that is a metaphor).

noonwitch
11-22-2011, 03:18 PM
You all do know that Michelle Obama and Jill Biden were at the race to promote their cause-the families of our military forces.

I doubt that either one was that troubled. It is a bunch of drunk idiots at a NASCAR event. The only women they don't boo are either pole-dancing or carrying huge platters of food.

Odysseus
11-22-2011, 03:33 PM
No, you are rationalizing "why" she was booed.

You were telling the jury the length of her skirt (that is a metaphor).
For that metaphor to hold, this would have to be a rape case, instead of a verbal assault, I'd have to be the defense attorney, you'd be the prosecutor, and you are attempting to withhold exculpatory evidence, which is the so-called plaintiff's conduct towards the defendents. So far, the only aspect of it that is correct is that you have set yourself up as prosecutor of the NASCAR audience.

You all do know that Michelle Obama and Jill Biden were at the race to promote their cause-the families of our military forces.

I doubt that either one was that troubled. It is a bunch of drunk idiots at a NASCAR event. The only women they don't boo are either pole-dancing or carrying huge platters of food.

Wow. Seriously stereotyping there.

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 03:33 PM

I go to NASCAR races. Are you telling me that I'm nothing but a drunken misogynist?

txradioguy
11-22-2011, 04:18 PM

Speaking of NASCAR...why don't you go affix your mouth to a tailpipe.

noonwitch
11-22-2011, 04:28 PM
I go to NASCAR races. Are you telling me that I'm nothing but a drunken misogynist?

Only if you are rude enough to boo the First Lady when she is making an appearance on behalf of the the families of those who are serving in our military.

AmPat
11-22-2011, 05:13 PM

I see two things here: Your bigotry and your ignorance. Military families could give a hoot in hell for the first Wookie or Jil,l I married a plagiarizing idiot Biden. Their words are not excused by a massive, useless, pointless yet expensive military family tour.

noonwitch
11-22-2011, 05:35 PM
I see two things here: Your bigotry and your ignorance. Military families could give a hoot in hell for the first Wookie or Jil,l I married a plagiarizing idiot Biden. Their words are not excused by a massive, useless, pointless yet expensive military family tour.

It's good to know that you speak for all military families. I'm sure they are comforted by the fact that some guy on some website somewhere thinks he speaks for them.

As far as the NASCAR quips go, I was joking. It's amusing that you would say I am bigoted when you refer to the black first lady as "first Wookie", however. I'm sure you are just joking.

Adam Wood
11-22-2011, 05:56 PM

The (http://radicalreference.info/jenna/laurabush-rnc) Left (http://www.nathanielturner.com/blackstudentsprotestlaurabush.htm) went (http://www.socialistappeal.org/analysis/us-politics/121-protest-at-republican-candidates-fundraiser-featuring-laura-bush) after (http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=04/09/01/8180587) Laura (http://www.ala.org/ala/alonline/currentnews/newsarchive/2002/february2002/uclastudents.cfm) Bush (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TennDemocrat/message/3986) on (http://www.thenation.com/article/poetry-makes-nothing-happen-ask-laura-bush) a (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/05/253927/-John-Sweeneys-Aide-Calls-Protestors-of-Laura-Bush-RUDE!) regular (http://www.7dvt.com/2006/something-everyone-protest) basis (http://warisacrime.org/node/14712), and they were quite proud of their behavior at the time.

AmPat
11-22-2011, 06:02 PM
It's good to know that you speak for all military families. I'm sure they are comforted by the fact that some guy on some website somewhere thinks he speaks for them.

As far as the NASCAR quips go, I was joking. It's amusing that you would say I am bigoted when you refer to the black first lady as "first Wookie", however. I'm sure you are just joking.

You may act the ass all you wish, it suits you. I am speaking of the deafening SILENCE I experienced 1st hand at Ft Carson. I also know many military who can't stand the woman and her hypocrisy. Would it be any more palatable for you if she were a WHITE first lady to call her the first Wookie? :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 06:37 PM
The (http://radicalreference.info/jenna/laurabush-rnc) Left (http://www.nathanielturner.com/blackstudentsprotestlaurabush.htm) went (http://www.socialistappeal.org/analysis/us-politics/121-protest-at-republican-candidates-fundraiser-featuring-laura-bush) after (http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=04/09/01/8180587) Laura (http://www.ala.org/ala/alonline/currentnews/newsarchive/2002/february2002/uclastudents.cfm) Bush (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TennDemocrat/message/3986) on (http://www.thenation.com/article/poetry-makes-nothing-happen-ask-laura-bush) a (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/05/253927/-John-Sweeneys-Aide-Calls-Protestors-of-Laura-Bush-RUDE!) regular (http://www.7dvt.com/2006/something-everyone-protest) basis (http://warisacrime.org/node/14712), and they were quite proud of their behavior at the time.

You have to understand that it's OK as long as it's the Republican first lady being disrespected.

Adam Wood
11-22-2011, 06:43 PM
You have to understand that it's OK as long as it's the Republican first lady being disrespected.Apparently so.

Personally, I think that booing the First and Second Ladies was boorish, stupid behavior. I'm just not going to let the Left get away with trying to claim some sort of moral high ground here.

KhrushchevsShoe
11-22-2011, 07:13 PM

Of the few NASCAR fans who can actually read, none of them would ever put themselves through Michelle Obama's thesis.

KhrushchevsShoe
11-22-2011, 07:14 PM
I go to NASCAR races.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AmPat
11-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Of the few NASCAR fans who can actually read, none of them would ever put themselves through Michelle Obama's thesis.

I can read just fine Comrade Stinky shoe. I wouldn't wast my time reading her useless screed.

Novaheart
11-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Since the fuel mileage is 30% less efficient, you have to make more stops at the pumps.

OK so if gas is 10% ethanol, and ethanol is 30% less efficient than gasoline, and ethanol free gasoline costs 10% more then....

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Do me a favor. Next year(this season is over), go to any NASCAR race and walk up to the fans and tell them how stupid they are to their faces. Of course I'm pissing up a rope here because you don't have the balls to do so.

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Huh. How about you do this to my face. You won't because you're the typical gutless pussy.

Oh, and I've also been to football games, and baseball games, and hockey games, and basketball games, and to Broadway and to the opera and to the symphony. I love Cirque du Soleil as well. I also read Poe and Shakespeare. I'd say I'm well read for a corrections officer. You, however, are a gutless punk who has yet to venture out of his mother's basement.

Zathras
11-22-2011, 10:49 PM

Most, if not all, NASCAR fans are smarter and much more pleasant to be around than a humorless fucktard like you coward

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Most, if not all, NASCAR fans are smarter and much more pleasant to be around than a humorless fucktard like you coward

Not to mention that NASCAR fans wouldn't wipe their asses with her thesis.

Arroyo_Doble
11-22-2011, 10:57 PM
For that metaphor to hold, this would have to be a rape case ...

No. Then it would no longer be a metaphor. It would be a literal rape case.

Odysseus
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Spoken like the true common man that you claim to be. :rolleyes:

Besides, very few people could read the pseudo-English that she wrote her thesis in. Affirmative action doesn't make you any smarter, apparently.

No. Then it would no longer be a metaphor. It would be a literal rape case.

Enough. We get it. You defend the Obamas, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a bitter clinger.

Rockntractor
11-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Enough. We get it. You defend the Obamas, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a bitter clinger.

Arroyo does have one advantage over the rest of us, he will see any polyps long before he develops colon cancer!

CueSi
11-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Fuck you, Taylor.

A fucking walking, exposed outrage nerve. :rolleyes:

Oh please, you obfuscating piece of psuedo elitist tripe.

And they get peeved if you call them out on it now. :p

~QC

txradioguy
11-23-2011, 12:50 AM

And they get peeved if you call them out on it now. :p

~QC

My vote for post of the day.

NJCardFan
11-23-2011, 12:53 AM
My vote for post of the day.

Seconded if only for using obfuscating as a put down.

Arroyo_Doble
11-23-2011, 01:07 AM

~QC

Perhaps I should let the Wookie win.

Zathras
11-23-2011, 04:01 AM
Arroyo does have one advantage over the rest of us, he will see any polyps long before he develops colon cancer!

Hell, AD has his head so far in rectal defelade he could check for stomach cancer.

Odysseus
11-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Perhaps I should let the Wookie win.

No, the Wookie was booed at a NASCAR event. Haven't you been following the news?

KhrushchevsShoe
11-24-2011, 02:40 AM
Huh. How about you do this to my face. You won't because you're the typical gutless pussy.

Oh, and I've also been to football games, and baseball games, and hockey games, and basketball games, and to Broadway and to the opera and to the symphony. I love Cirque du Soleil as well. I also read Poe and Shakespeare. I'd say I'm well read for a corrections officer. You, however, are a gutless punk who has yet to venture out of his mother's basement.

Oh let me just leap through cyberspace into your living room to laugh in your face about being a NASCAR fan. Becuase, I mean unless I do that I'm a gutless pussy right? Big ole internet tough guy over here. Whats wrong? Didn't get to beat any prisoners today?

I'm so proud of your well-learnededness. Shakespeare, even! However there is a difference between actively reading to understand and just staring at the words long enough to be able to claim you've read the material. I think I know which category you fall into, Officer Friendly.

Also, none of this changes the fact that in order to be a NASCAR fan you have to be in a sexually active relationship with a member of your family.

Rockntractor
11-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Oh let me just leap through cyberspace into your living room to laugh in your face about being a NASCAR fan. Becuase, I mean unless I do that I'm a gutless pussy right? Big ole internet tough guy over here. Whats wrong? Didn't get to beat any prisoners today?

I'm so proud of your well-learnededness. Shakespeare, even! However there is a difference between actively reading to understand and just staring at the words long enough to be able to claim you've read the material. I think I know which category you fall into, Officer Friendly.

Also, none of this changes the fact that in order to be a NASCAR fan you have to be in a sexually active relationship with a member of your family.

Goodbye shoe. You have had more than your share of warnings.

obx
11-24-2011, 09:35 AM
so, none of this changes the fact that in order to be a NASCAR fan you have to be in a sexually active relationship with a member of your family.

I am a Nascar fan. I have never had sex with a family member of my family. I am sure if I did the offspring would grow up to be a troll on a conservative site.

Kay
11-24-2011, 10:45 AM

This post should win some Internet award for excellence in being totally clueless. On both points.

Only if you are rude enough to boo the First Lady when she is making an appearance on behalf of the the families of those who are serving in our military.

Barry knows he has a strained at best relationship with the overwhelmingly conservative military so they give Sasquatch the assignment of wooing them over with her #1 charity work being to support military families. Where are all the stories of her acting from the heart by like sneaking into military hospitals unannounced to visit wounded and their families like we saw our last first lady doing. Somebody give one example of a good work she has done for military families other than her staff sending mass produced "personal notes" and her showing up for press pics inbetween vacations and then leaving before she has to actually mingle with and get soiled by any of them.

AmPat
11-24-2011, 11:51 AM
This post should win some Internet award for excellence in being totally clueless. On both points.

Barry knows he has a strained at best relationship with the overwhelmingly conservative military so they give Sasquatch the assignment of wooing them over with her #1 charity work being to support military families. Where are all the stories of her acting from the heart by like sneaking into military hospitals unannounced to visit wounded and their families like we saw our last first lady doing. Somebody give one example of a good work she has done for military families other than her staff sending mass produced "personal notes" and her showing up for press pics inbetween vacations and then leaving before she has to actually mingle with and get soiled by any of them.

Kay, the First Wookie and her empty headed sidekick have absolutely no purpose. Their "support" of military families has no concrete products. They only fly around the country at great expense and show up at photo ops and do,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING! They bring nothing to the table.

At Ft Carson, I had to wait on the on ramp of I-25 for 20 minutes while the fat cow and her handlers motorcaded past the ramp. They had about 25 motorcycles and @ 8 SUV's and an assortment of sedans and police cars. Nobody really cared that much about the American hating POC to give her a second look but the display made it seem as though there was great importance in her presence. She brought literally nothing to the table but her uninvited self. What "support" does she offer? What does she give to the military families other than lines, slowdowns, waiting, and off limits areas of the post? Nothing!

Why not save the trouble and expense for something that has a point?:mad:

Zathras
11-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Goodbye shoe. You have had more than your share of warnings.

Permenantly I hope.

CueSi
11-24-2011, 05:37 PM

Seriously, noon? Seriously? C'mon man. <_<

And I actually have been booed by nascar fans once...I accidentally knocked over someones beer when I swung out onto the bar. Dude still bought a dance though. :p

Based on FLOTUS personal statements and attitude toward the average NASCAR fan, her motives seemed suspect and nakedly political. Hence the booing. I don't like it, but I do understand it. :(

~QC

Odysseus
11-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Within a few days of Nidal Hasan's rampage at FT Hood, George W. Bush paid a visit to the wounded troops. He was out of office, but he came to check on them and wish them well. When the last BCT pulled out of Iraq, W met them at the airport in Dallas and welcomed them home, while Obama's staff debated over whether he should go. Bush didn't need a staff to tell him what his conscience dictated. With Obama, it's all calculation. When the government was going to be shut down last year, Obama specifically used the threat of unpaid military salaries as a wedge, even though he could ensure that we'd be paid. We know what the Obama's think of us.

Wei Wu Wei
11-24-2011, 09:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/6xltz.gif

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=205554&t=o

http://i.imgur.com/TJTmh.jpg

AmPat
11-24-2011, 09:12 PM
To be an effete liberal wiener, you have to eschew members of the opposite sex and favor being another man's bitch. You must walk in a manner befitting a little queen and present whenever a real man approaches. You have to struggle not to piddle all over yourself in awe and fear of any male with a hint of testosterone. You can't resist waving your limp wristed hands and speak with a lisp because you somehow believe that women speak like a Man Franciscan freak.

How's those stereotypes there skippy?:rolleyes:

ON EDIT.

Crap! HE got banned. I wanted to bowl with his head for awhile.

Zathras
11-24-2011, 09:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6xltz.gif

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=205554&t=o

http://i.imgur.com/TJTmh.jpg

The only person in that post that was owned was the one who got banned because of it.

Rockntractor
11-24-2011, 09:47 PM
The only person in that post that was owned was the one who got banned because of it.

Well that post and about three before it, I told him to dial it down a notch but I guess he was tired of us.

DumbAss Tanker
11-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah. That was just a prancing ad hominem attack with no substantive content. A temper tantrum, not pwnage.

Zathras
11-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah. That was just a prancing ad hominem attack with no substantive content. A temper tantrum, not pwnage.

In other words just one of Stinky Shoe's usual postings.