PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Shows 15-Year-Old Student NAKED PHOTOS of Herself on her Cell Phone DURING CL

Rockntractor
11-21-2011, 06:11 PM
(Daily Mail By PAUL THOMPSON) — The substitute teacher then began texting the 15-year-old boy with investigators believing she was attempting to start a sexual relationship.

The relationship between Gordon and the boy was discovered after the teen’s mother found out about the text messages and called police.

Investigators said Gordon, who taught at the Sussex Technical High School in Delaware, had left her cell phone on her desk when it was taken by the 15-year-old.

He went to the school bathroom during a lunch break where he viewed nude photographs Gordon had taken of herself and stored on the phone.

The teen returned the phone to Gordon after the lunch break when he returned to class.

Police said Gordon handed the phone back to the teen and allowed him to continue browsing the nude images while she taught the rest of the class.

Gordon and the student exchanged telephone numbers and began texting each other.

The boy’s mother complained to police that her son had been communicating through text messages with a teacher and viewed inappropriate photographs.

After a lengthy investigation, Gordon was arrested and charged with one count of providing obscene material to a minor. She was released after posting $1,500 bail.
http://wishididntknow.com/2011/09/30/teacher-shows-15-year-old-student-naked-photos-of-herself-on-her-cell-phone-during-class/

AmPat
11-21-2011, 10:44 PM
It was only art. This was merely art appreciation class.

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 12:35 AM
To a certain someone here, this is no big deal because biologically the 15 year old is an adult.

nightflight
11-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Marriage-strike taking its toll!

CueSi
11-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Marriage-strike taking its toll!

I thought the marriage strike was only in the UK. Now it's here? Sh*t.

While I understand why, doesn't it hit guys that this kinda hurts semi-decent/decent women? I'm no saint, but I'm not a ball-busting witch.

~QC

BadCat
11-22-2011, 08:49 AM
She's not very cute, but she might clean up OK. I do understand people's concerns about this, but I also remember myself as a 15 year old, and she wouldn't have been showing me anything I hadn't seen by then.

noonwitch
11-22-2011, 09:47 AM
She's not very cute, but she might clean up OK. I do understand people's concerns about this, but I also remember myself as a 15 year old, and she wouldn't have been showing me anything I hadn't seen by then.

Just keep in mind that it's England and her mouth is closed in the picture, so you can't see her teeth.:eek:

The main difference between looking at photos of a naked woman from Playboy and photos of your teacher naked is that you know her. She's in a position of authority over you.

Or does that just make it hotter?

Bailey
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Just keep in mind that it's England and her mouth is closed in the picture, so you can't see her teeth.:eek:

The main difference between looking at photos of a naked woman from Playboy and photos of your teacher naked is that you know her. She's in a position of authority over you.

I'll go with hotter :D

Molon Labe
11-22-2011, 10:51 AM

Does this help?

The best thing about teachers is if you do something wrong they make you do it over again until you get it right - Rodney Dangerfield

Bailey
11-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Does this help?

Rodney Dangerfield

Back to School lol very funny.

AmPat
11-22-2011, 11:18 AM
This one:http://wishididntknow.com/2011/03/15/sex-education-high-school-teacher-facing-sex-charges-after-being-caught-naked-with-student-in-car/
I would have been a "victim" too.:(:o

Bailey
11-22-2011, 11:26 AM
This one:http://wishididntknow.com/2011/03/15/sex-education-high-school-teacher-facing-sex-charges-after-being-caught-naked-with-student-in-car/
I would have been a "victim" too.:(:o

Ya I agree :(

NJCardFan
11-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Does this help?

Rodney Dangerfield

Actually that'd be Thornton Mellon. :D