PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Skyrim?

hai
11-23-2011, 12:25 AM
I heard about it from some people yesterday on another forum.

Rockntractor
11-23-2011, 12:29 AM

I've had Bubble Up!:confused:

hai
11-23-2011, 12:30 AM
I've had Bubble Up!:confused:

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim

Wei Wu Wei
11-23-2011, 03:44 AM
I haven't played any RPG in several years, but I kept hearing about this game. I knew nothing about the previous elder scrolls too. I was intending to buy Modern Warfare 3, but I ended up buying Skyrim instead this weekend.

It's awesome, and it's sucking up all my free time. I normally don't play video games a lot, but Skyrim is changing that. If you are even a tiny bit curious about it, just go buy it, you won't regret it. I love it already. There is so much to do in this game it is overwhelming, the level of depth is just stunning. It looks beautiful and is just fun all around.

My girlfriend is also playing it, and so far we're doing things totally differently, the game is so open in it's possibilities.

Zathras
11-23-2011, 04:08 AM

Haven't tried it myself but I've heard good things. Right now I'm busy playing LA Noire on the PC and assembling my Warhammer 40k Necron army.

Next game I'm waiting for is SWTOR coming out on 12-20-11...even earlier if you pre-ordered.

BadCat
11-23-2011, 09:09 AM
My girlfriend is also playing it, and so far we're doing things totally differently, the game is so open in it's possibilities.

And how is Bruce?

Zafod
11-23-2011, 01:09 PM
And how is Bruce?

hahahahahahahaha

hai
11-23-2011, 02:17 PM
hahahahahahahaha

lolz.

BTW,you know how to become a moderator on this site?

Zafod
11-23-2011, 02:48 PM
lolz.

BTW,you know how to become a moderator on this site?

not going to happen for you there skippy. Not for a long time at least

hai
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
not going to happen for you there skippy. Not for a long time at least

K.

Of course i checked STEAM this morning and found out that Skyrim is only for Windows right now.

fettpett
11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
I have a lot of friends playing Skyrim, want to play but WoW takes up too much of my free time as it is, and i just got back into the SW:TOR beta, and I'll get Diablo 3 free in a couple months....

hai
11-23-2011, 05:09 PM
I have a lot of friends playing Skyrim, want to play but WoW takes up too much of my free time as it is, and i just got back into the SW:TOR beta, and I'll get Diablo 3 free in a couple months....

I've heard of WOW,i lost many friends to that game.

Rockntractor
11-23-2011, 06:13 PM

So you are saying if you played Skyrim it would take all of your time, hmmm.:)