PDA

View Full Version : 25 least Influential People Alive - Guess Who Made The List!

Apocalypse
11-26-2011, 07:14 PM
From GQ Magazine, due out this month.

# 25 Barrack Obama - The explanation on this one should be great, especially since earlier this year they did a whole piece on how great he was calling him "Leader of the Year"

# 24 John Boehner - We can guess considering this is a liberal mag.

# 17 Tina Brown. - From Forbes quote on the piece.

Brown spent 2011 transforming Newsweek from a magazine no one reads into a magazine no one reads but everyone despises. That’s what happens when you star-f**k the corpse of Princess Diana by Photoshopping her at age 50 for your cover, then do a separate Photoshop of her holding an iPhone, and then create a fake Facebook page for her that includes wall posts from Deepak Chopra. Did you know Tina and Di were friends? They were! This Photoshopped image of them having lunch with Stevie Nicks is proof!Ouch!

# 4 Tia & Tamera Mowry - Not sure why so low. Must have expected some thing from her.

And my fav.

# 3 MSNBC’s Ed Schultz

…Then there pundits like Ed Schultz. Do you watch “The Ed Show” on MSNBC? Of course you don’t. No one does. The only reason people watch “The Ed Show” is they’re working out in a hotel gym and they can’t find a staff member to change the channel to ESPN.

Apache
11-26-2011, 07:23 PM
From GQ Magazine, due out this month.

# 25 Barrack Obama - The explanation on this one should be great, especially since earlier this year they did a whole piece on how great he was calling him "Leader of the Year"

# 24 John Boehner - We can guess considering this is a liberal mag.

# 17 Tina Brown. - From Forbes quote on the piece.

Ouch!

# 4 Tia & Tamera Mowry - Not sure why so low. Must have expected some thing from her.

And my fav.

# 3 MSNBC’s Ed Schultz

LINKSAREGOOD :eek: :p

Apocalypse
11-26-2011, 07:25 PM
LINKSAREGOOD :eek: :p
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff-tyc&p=25+least+Influential+People+Alive

Hehe

It some of what I put there came from several different ones, and I'm kinda lazy tonight to refind them all.

Apache
11-26-2011, 08:24 PM
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff-tyc&p=25+least+Influential+People+Alive

Hehe

It some of what I put there came from several different ones, and I'm kinda lazy tonight to refind them all.

Tease....:eek: