PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday thread

noworries
11-29-2011, 09:14 PM
First off I want to apologize for this being so late in the day I have been having contractions since Thanksgiving and the doctor has had me in a hospital bed until about two hours ago.

Weather is now cold and nasty rain with flash floods in some areas.

TOTD If you could be anyone for a day who would you pick and why?

SaintLouieWoman
11-29-2011, 11:31 PM
First off I want to apologize for this being so late in the day I have been having contractions since Thanksgiving and the doctor has had me in a hospital bed until about two hours ago.

Weather is now cold and nasty rain with flash floods in some areas.

TOTD If you could be anyone for a day who would you pick and why?

Wow, I've never heard of such a good reason to not start a day thread til late. Good luck with the baby to be and hope all goes well.

I guess if I could be anyone for the day it would be a classmate of Obummer with access to his college grades, so I could publish them. :D

Kay
11-30-2011, 12:29 AM
I'd be Mark Fuhrman's wife.

Starbuck
11-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Obama.

I'd smack The Wookie around a bit, sign an executive order repealing Obamacare, same with Dodd-Frank; announce that I was gay; reveal that I had tried cocaine in the White House; show my Kenyan birth certificate; endorse Ron Paul (that oughta shut the geek up); and punch Nancy Pelosi's lights out.

Then, as you said, I get to go back to being me, which I very much enjoy, and he gets to go back to being him wondering what the hell happened??!! :D