PDA

View Full Version : Cain's making an announcement tomorrow

Molon Labe
12-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Any guess what it might be? :rolleyes:

My guess...campaign is over.

It's been a parody of itself for sometime now.

time to get out and throw your support elsewhere.
Whoever it is get's a huge bump. Any ideas?

Too bad this is what he will be remembered by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx723-n1wPA

obx
12-02-2011, 04:49 PM
You probably believe that crap.

noonwitch
12-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I think his wife's statement that she was unaware of his giving money to the woman who claimed she had the affair with him was the final straw for a lot of his supporters.

Obviously, as a liberal, I wasn't going to support him. But I have a warm place in my heart for him because of the time he broke into song. How often do politicians do that?

Molon Labe
12-02-2011, 04:58 PM

Well...what is it then skippy?

Articulate_Ape
12-02-2011, 05:00 PM

Sadly it's not about belief in politics, obx, it's about perception. As a staunch supporter of the Cain candidacy I think it really sucks, but Cain is not going to overcome this and needs to let his remaining support realign so we can get the knucklehead in the Oval Office evicted.

obx
12-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I think it is the same smear and lie they tried on Justice Thomas. If I am proven wrong, or I change my mind, I will come back and say so. Did you believe Larry Sinclair?

Articulate_Ape
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I think it is the same smear and lie they tried on Justice Thomas. If I am proven wrong, or I change my mind, I will come back and say so. Did you believe Larry Sinclair?

I don't believe any of it. It is WAY too convenient in its timing. I think Cain terrified the Left and they orchestrated his take-down. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because the damage has been done. It really is a shame and it shows the lengths that Obama & Co. will go to to destroy anyone they feel is a threat.

I just see no way for Mr. Cain to recover from this.

linda22003
12-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't believe any of it. It is WAY too convenient in its timing. I think Cain terrified the Left and they orchestrated his take-down. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because the damage has been done. It really is a shame and it shows the lengths that Obama & Co. will go to to destroy anyone they feel is a threat.

I just see no way for Mr. Cain to recover from this.

Gosh, maybe they'll make up stuff about Gingrich cheating, next!

Kay
12-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Obviously, as a liberal, I wasn't going to support him.

So who do you support?
You surely are not planning to vote for Barry are you! :eek:

Molon Labe
12-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Gosh, maybe they'll make up stuff about Gingrich cheating, next!

All of this talk about these women and everything is really funny and everything...and Gingrich's character should be in the discussion if we are going to make it about this at all.....but regardless...it's a diversion.

It's Bread and Circus....

because....

We have 9% unemployment

We still have the GWOT

We still have a trillion dollar debt

We are still talking about another bailout

We just gave unprecendented power to detain and imprison American citizens abroad

And we still have Barry Sotero pushing bad policy overseeing the whole shebang.

But we want to talk about if and where someone stuck their dinkie and who mows Mitt Romney's yard..

I'll be happy when he's gone just because maybe we can really talk about the problems that are on the verge of collapsing my country.

Molon Labe
12-03-2011, 03:22 PM

Some peoples crap is more reliable than others I guess.

Too bad...he's going to send more votes to Newt..