PDA

View Full Version : Man Found Dead at Texas 'Occupy' Camp

SarasotaRepub
12-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Oh Noooooes!! :eek:

DENTON, Texas A man was found dead Saturday afternoon in a tent at the "Occupy Denton" campsite on the grounds of the University of North Texas, KNTU-Radio reported.

University and city police found the body at the eight-tent encampment after someone contacted authorities between 5:00pm and 5:30pm local time, UNT spokesman Buddy Price told the station.

Price said crime scene tape had been put up to block off the campsite and that protesters would not be allowed back in to the area until investigations into the death had been finalized.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04/man-found-dead-at-texas-occupy-camp/#ixzz1fbvsTBzY

Someone get Nadin at DU on this right away!!! It's obviously a Right-Wing plot to close the Camp!!!!!:eek::D

Elspeth
12-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Someone get Nadin at DU on this right away!!! It's obviously a Right-Wing plot to close the Camp!!!!!:eek::D

:rotfl::rotfl:

What a freaking mess this movement is.

Mike220
12-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Oh Noooooes!! :eek:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04/man-found-dead-at-texas-occupy-camp/#ixzz1fbvsTBzY

In this town, on the UNT campus? (I live in Denton, about 2 minutes from where the guy kicked off). I'd think it was more of a Left-Wing plot to create a martyr. :p

Rockntractor
12-05-2011, 06:15 PM
The guys name was Darwin Cox, this could be natural selection at work, just sayin'.

DumbAss Tanker
12-05-2011, 07:33 PM
The guys name was Darwin Cox, this could be natural selection at work, just sayin'.

Goldy, silvery, bronzy, coppery...

:popcorn:

noonwitch
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
So much for their alternate community, that needs no cops because there is so much love for humanity at work there.

Hansel
12-11-2011, 06:07 PM
So much for their alternate community, that needs no cops because there is so much love for humanity at work there.

Hey, who's complaining, the guy has a home now, at boot hill in a pauper's grave.

I have been lookng at homes in the Denton area. Maybe the poster from Denton can give me some pointers as I will be in that area next Friday. A home in Corinth sure looks nice to me, on realtor.com that is.