PDA

View Full Version : Why Obama Will Lose the 2012 Election

Elspeth
12-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Read the whole article at the link:

http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/meltdown-on-main-street/2011/11/30/id/419522

Meltdown on Main Street: Why Obama Will Lose the 2012 Election … These Numbers Tell His Fate.

....It doesn’t matter if the state of the economy is the result of actions taken by the current president or not. The election all comes down to money . . . that is to say, how much money is sitting in the pockets of the 300 million voters.

Consider this: Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr. are the only two presidents over the last 30 years that have not been granted a second term. Both were damned with a dismal economy on Election Day.

Obama will be next, unless things change.

America’s economy is in a meltdown. Unemployment remains historically high (over 9%) with just 58% of working-age Americans in the labor force (lowest since 1983).

Home owners have been slapped with ever-lowering prices (down 33% in the last five years).

And the stock markets violent swings have scratched off the wishful retirement plans for many baby boomers.

“That kind of economic data amount to a formidable headwind for any incumbent president hoping for a second term,” writes Karen Tumulty of the Washington Post. “And Democrats are worried that time could be running out to change the direction of the gale.”.....

patriot45
12-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Well on top of everything maybe he will finally get scrutinized by the media like all the Republicans!
Hahahahhaah! Never happen!:pig::D

Apocalypse
12-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Why Obama Will Lose....

No one wants to see him gone then me. But trying to be absolute as in "Will" is dangerous for our side. As we can grow lax in expecting some thing, opposed to working hard for what could happen.

Elspeth
12-06-2011, 05:37 PM
No one wants to see him gone then me. But trying to be absolute as in "Will" is dangerous for our side. As we can grow lax in expecting some thing, opposed to working hard for what could happen.

I getcha. But the points about the economy are right on target. Add that to the third parties (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=467250&postcount=9) coming to skim off the "independent" voters and the youth vote and we may have excellent reason to hope.