PDA

View Full Version : The Cain Train

patriot45
12-06-2011, 12:16 AM
I know he dropped out of the race but what happened to the famous 4!?! The virtuous women that came out for thier 15 minutes of fame and paid talk shows and probable book deals!

I guess there is nothing to see here anymore! It was a classic liberal poop and swoop!

Articulate_Ape
12-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Don't expect a 60 Minutes segment on them. Their work is done.

patriot45
12-06-2011, 01:13 AM
60 minutes!!! :eek: The drivel that came from these women couldn't get 5 minutes. They took the best guy out of the race.:mad:

We are left with a Mitt and a Newt!

Go Bachmann! Or Santorum or Perry!

txradioguy
12-06-2011, 05:38 AM
I know he dropped out of the race but what happened to the famous 4!?! The virtuous women that came out for thier 15 minutes of fame and paid talk shows and probable book deals!

I guess there is nothing to see here anymore! It was a classic liberal poop and swoop!

The media got the scalp they wanted. Now they are readying to wage the same kind of attack on Newt.

Molon Labe
12-06-2011, 09:49 AM

Yep. They all just fell off the face of the earth.

Elspeth
12-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Yep. They all just fell off the face of the earth.

Gloria Allred and her client were live on the air yesterday. Heard them on KFI in LA. Not sure if they were national or not. They seem to be pursuing this even though Cain suspended his campaign.

The other women are still restricted by their gag orders/legal settlements and we won't hear from them. Sharon Biyalek has no such restriction so a lot depends on how for TPTB wish to push this and how much money Allred thinks she can get from a lawsuit against Cain.

Adam Wood
12-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Gloria Allred and her client were live on the air yesterday. Heard them on KFI in LA. Not sure if they were national or not. They seem to be pursuing this even though Cain suspended his campaign.

The other women are still restricted by their gag orders/legal settlements and we won't hear from them. Sharon Biyalek has no such restriction so a lot depends on how for TPTB wish to push this and how much money Allred thinks she can get from a lawsuit against Cain.
Allred's posturing for air time. Even when this first "came out" every legal eagle in the country said it's way too late to try to sue.

Elspeth
12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Allred's posturing for air time. Even when this first "came out" every legal eagle in the country said it's way too late to try to sue.

I don't doubt that Allred wants the airtime. :) But there may be something more in it. If you're talking about sexual assault, which is what some of Allred's accusations are, then the threat of filing charges might be worth some nuisance money. Either way, Allred gets her mug on TV. But she usually gets $$ for her clients in some way or another.