PDA

View Full Version : For all of you going to ports Monday, pepper spray decon

SarasotaRepub
12-11-2011, 03:05 PM
More "Advice" from the all knowing Nadin!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023492) :rolleyes::D

nadinbrzezinski Sat Dec 10, 2011, 04:03 PM

For all of you going to ports Monday, pepper spray decon

Well monday I suspect we will see some of it, so in the interest of those at the ports...here I go again

1.- Don't panic...yes it hurst, but do not panic

2.- wash affected area...oh and remove contacts with clean fingers, better yet, leave them at home and bring old frames. Your eyes will thank you.

3.- Yeah malox wash will provide temp relief...but you are not done and you need to fully decon.

When you get home...

1.- remove clothes, into a paper bag they go.

2.- into shower you go, for at least 20 minutes as cold as you can stand it. Wash with an alkali soap and make sure you wash your hair repeteadly. Try to lean forwards when doing hair

3.- wash your clothes in cold water at least three times, use gloves to handle contaminated clothes.

Oh and goes without saying pay attention to any breathing problems for the next 72 hours.

Best choice is to avoid the crap...see you in the streets.

Best choice??? Don't be an asshole and stay away from idiots like nadin. :D

Zathras
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Wouldn't the best way to avoid being sprayed with pepper spray is not putting yourself in the position of being sprayed in the first place by your actions?

JB
12-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Seriously, that sounds like a lot of work to get an irrelevant message across that no one really cares about anyway.

The real 99% point and laugh at these buffoons.

jendf
12-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Seriously, that sounds like a lot of work to get an irrelevant message across that no one really cares about anyway.

A lot of work that they have to learn how to do! Showering? Laundry? There minds are going to explode with the new skills.

SPYDER
12-11-2011, 09:21 PM
I think it is going to backfire on the Union. After a few days they will ban the Union and hire outside help.:D

Tipsycatlover
12-12-2011, 09:09 AM
There was an interview with a really stupid very young girl this morning planning to occupy the port. She is protesting how poorly paid the dockworkers are.

That's what they believe. That's how stupid they are.