PDA

View Full Version : The higher a monkey climbs on the pole, the more you can see his butt'...

Rockntractor
12-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Axelrod Sets Sights on Gingrich
At briefing for reporters, Chicagoan says of the Georgian: "The higher a monkey climbs on the pole the more you can see his butt."

AND: Doesn't forget to sneak in a Romney tweak: "Generally his practice has been to bet other people’s money, not his own."

PLUS: Bonus barb from Bam 2012 spox LaBolt: "The $10,000 bet may end up being Mitt Romney's grocery-score scanner moment."

http://thepage.time.com/2011/12/13/axelrod-sets-sights-on-gingrich/
I hate Axelrod but dammit I love that saying!:rotfl:

AmPat
12-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Still, witty sayings aside; a Monkey's butt could lead better than the Butt In Chief.

marv
12-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Can you imagine Axelrot saying that about Cain? How about Gingrich saying that about Obama?

First thing I noticed when I saw the pic was the WH logo on the wall behind Axelrot........hmm!

Starbuck
12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Can you imagine Axelrot saying that about Cain? How about Gingrich saying that about Obama?

:D:D NO! I can not imagine!:D:D

Rockntractor
12-13-2011, 01:51 PM

First thing I noticed when I saw the pic was the WH logo on the wall behind Axelrot........hmm!

All of these scenes flashed through my mind! Too funny!:D

SaintLouieWoman
12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Axelrod is a pig----no offense, Rock. :D

Tipsycatlover
12-13-2011, 02:54 PM
David Axelrod can't be taken seriously by anyone.

Rockntractor
12-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Axelrod is a pig----no offense, Rock. :D

I'm thinking that saying should be fair game now. We should be able to use it against their presidential candidate, whoever that might be.:p

Janice
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Monkey see, monkey do ... right - 0bama, Axelrod?

marv
12-13-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm thinking that saying should be fair game now. We should be able to use it against their presidential candidate, whoever that might be.:p

Gotta be careful here, Axelrot's trade is public relations - in which he is an expert. He did the Obama '08 campaign, and lobotomized a whole lot of American voters. With Cain out of the way, maybe this is an attempt to prompt a "racist" response by Gingrich.

Rockntractor
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Gotta be careful here, Axelrot's trade is public relations - in which he is an expert. He did the Obama '08 campaign, and lobotomized a whole lot of American voters. With Cain out of the way, maybe this is an attempt to prompt a "racist" response by Gingrich.

I'm sure you are right.

Odysseus
12-13-2011, 05:33 PM

You mean, more racist than comparing Obama to a monkey?

marv
12-13-2011, 05:49 PM
You mean, more racist than comparing Obama to a monkey?

You can bet that it'll be made out that way, Gingrich being volatile as he can be. Everybody will have forgotten about this dig at Gingrich. Never misunderate Axelrot..........