PDA

View Full Version : obama Wants Republican e-mail addresses

Tipsycatlover
12-14-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/12/14/obama-campaign-collecting-republican-emails/

by Keith Koffler on December 14, 2011, 10:13 am

The Obama presidential campaign is launching an effort to collect Republican email addresses by inviting its supporters to submit information about their Republican associates to the Obama 2012 website.

The effort could help the Obama campaign build a database that would enable it to target Republican voters during the general election campaign. But, more perniciously, it could also become part of an Democratic effort to influence Republican primary voters to select a candidate Democrats think Obama could most easily defeat.

I wonder how he feel about being reported as spam?

txradioguy
12-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Saddam asked his people to spy on their neighbors too.

Tipsycatlover
12-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Be the first on your block to join obama's Stasi.

newshutr
12-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh the fun we can have with our lib friends...they want ours..give the nastiest sites their email addresses...

Gun/morgue analogy..

DumbAss Tanker
12-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Like their support for OWS or their various 'Rat out your anti-Obama neighbor' internet ventures, this has a whole lot more potential to go horribly wrong for them than it does to produce the desired effect.

:cool:

marv
12-14-2011, 06:07 PM
How to report SPAM...

http://www.spamlaws.com/reporting-spam.html
(snip)

One of the fist steps to take when dealing with spam is to report it to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Send a copy of the unsolicited email to spam@uce.gov. Your email will then be stored in a database, so that the appropriate measures can be taken to deal with those at the heart of the offense.

(snip)

When reporting spam email, you will need to have the full header of the email you received. Most email programs have a method of acquiring this information. For example, if you use Microsoft Outlook, here are the steps you need to take:

1. Left click the email in question and click on 'Properties'.
2. Click the 'Details' tab, and then 'Message Source' - this will make the full header of the email available for viewing. You should then copy and paste this into the body of the email you send for reporting spam.

(snip)

JB
12-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Just ask the NSA for them. Done and done.

AmPat
12-15-2011, 10:13 AM
obama Wants Republican e-mail addresses
Come on guys, get in the spirit of things and comply.
Here's mine: AmPat@eatme.u.Marxist.POS

noonwitch
12-15-2011, 02:00 PM
I should give them my grandpa's email address. He sends me all kinds of right wing crap via email, it's only fair.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to a 98 year old racist who managed not to have a heart attack when the first black president was elected. And trust me, his first objection to the idea of President Obama had nothing to do with liberal vs conservative arguments, it was totally about Obama's racial identity.

DumbAss Tanker
12-15-2011, 05:54 PM
I should give them my grandpa's email address. He sends me all kinds of right wing crap via email, it's only fair.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to a 98 year old racist who managed not to have a heart attack when the first black president was elected. And trust me, his first objection to the idea of President Obama had nothing to do with liberal vs conservative arguments, it was totally about Obama's racial identity.

A lot of people don't like to admit that there are people with such a shallow thought process traveling alongside the principled opposition to Il Douché, but I have a more philosophical view: For every racist on our side, there's at least one voter on their side who is FOR Obama for equally-pathetic reasons.