PDA

View Full Version : The Xinjiang Procedure

Starbuck
12-15-2011, 10:36 AM
The mistake I made in reading the below article, which is fairly long, is that I read it before bed. I could not sleep. The article describes in detail how Chinese prisoners are executed by a bullet to the right side of the chest (less damage to valuable organs) and organs are then harvested from the still twitching bodies. You doubt? I would have.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/xinjiang-procedure_610145.html

The Xinjiang Procedure
Beijing’s ‘New Frontier’ is ground zero for the organ harvesting of political prisoners.

.....With the acceleration of Chinese medical expertise over the last decade, organs once considered scraps no longer went to waste. It wasn’t public knowledge exactly, but Chinese medical schools taught that many otherwise wicked criminals volunteered their organs as a final penance.

...Right after the first shots the van door was thrust open and two men with white surgical coats thrown over their uniforms carried a body in, the head and feet still twitching slightly. The young doctor noted that the wound was on the right side of the chest as he had expected. When body #3 was laid down, he went to work....

....The plainclothes agents in the cells who persuaded the prisoners to sign statements donating their organs to the state. And now the medical director was confirming it all: Those statements were real. They just didn’t take account of the fact that the prisoners would still be alive when they were cut up....

...Enver worked fast, not bothering with clamps, cutting with his right hand, moving muscle and soft tissue aside with his left, slowing down only to make sure he excised the kidneys and liver cleanly. Even as Enver stitched the man back up—not internally, there was no point to that anymore, just so the body might look presentable—he sensed the man was still alive. I am a killer, Enver screamed inwardly. He did not dare to look at the face again, just as he imagined a killer would avoid looking at his victim...

Being unconscious as the result of a gunshot wound is not the same as being 'asleep' on the operating table.:mad:

Tipsycatlover
12-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I've been trying to tell people this for YEARS!

The Chinese have death vans. Mobile surgical units that remove the organs on SITE.

So does NEW YORK! Not for those executed but for those who are close to death. When an ambulance shows up because of a life threatening situation, you don't know whether it's an ambulance to take someone to the hospital or a death van to harvest the organs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/01/nyregion/01organ.html

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=234977

If you happen to be a match, you are DEAD whether you can be saved or not.

namvet
12-15-2011, 11:32 AM
amost sounds like a Japo unit 731

DumbAss Tanker
12-15-2011, 11:33 AM
This is actually why I have never opted for organ donation on my license, aside from most of mine being rather well-used anyway. The idea that harvesting my organs might easily be a higher priority than putting me back together makes me just a bit too uncomfortable with giving a blank check to the salvage crew.

Nubs
12-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Hate to break it to you all but...

When organs are harvested, the heart is still beating and blood is flowing. When you are put out on the operating table, you have undergone 2/3 of lethal injection although your heart is still beating. My wife has assisted in many organ harvesting operations. How do they know one will happen?? The harvesting docs always have pizza delivered the night of the event. The kidney team flies in, grabs the kidneys and flies out. Followed by other organ teams, the heart team, and finally the skin and cornea teams.

Starbuck
12-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Hate to break it to you all but...

When organs are harvested, the heart is still beating and blood is flowing. When you are put out on the operating table, you have undergone 2/3 of lethal injection although your heart is still beating. My wife has assisted in many organ harvesting operations. How do they know one will happen?? The harvesting docs always have pizza delivered the night of the event. The kidney team flies in, grabs the kidneys and flies out. Followed by other organ teams, the heart team, and finally the skin and cornea teams.
The heart beating and blood flowing is not the same as being alive, right? As the article said, the patients in China twitched while organs were being removed. They still had involuntary reflexes and perhaps - in some cases - may have been saved. In at least one case the patient screamed. That's chilling, to me. And, hopefully, far, far from what we do here in the U.S.

DumbAss Tanker
12-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Not sure what you're really breaking there, Nubs, but that doesn't do anything to either allay or aggravate my own misgivings, it's pretty much exactly why I'm not a donor.