View Full Version : Occupy Phase II

SarasotaRepub
12-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Oh brother... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/100225126) :rolleyes:

Thu Dec 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
nadinbrzezinski

Occupy Phase II

Well on the 17th they will be launching phase two, occupy 2.0

From local events I can tell that the PHYSICAL occupations will be coming to an end... heck a few will simply not even take off. But what is coming is far more actions... and things that will surprise the elite.

As I keep saying movements have arcs...

But seriously, the Mission Bay Occupation (San Diego's weather ain't helping) will have to wait to the spring if they want to do a physical anything. I know Alaskans are a tad tougher. but you gotta understand... 50 with a wind chill factor of 40 will drive San Diegans INDOORS.

That's ok... it is evolving... and as it evolves it's harshest critics will find new things to take exception too. That is also part of the arc.

Translation: OWS fucked up Part I so bad we better try and spin this quick before people realize this movement is finished. (except for people like the DUers and especially Nadine.)

She really is delusional.

Tipsycatlover
12-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Not even putting four year old children on railroad tracks helped the shitters shut down the ports.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-portland-mother-places-4-year-old-daughter-on-train-tracks-during-protest-to-shut-down-port/

The mother’s excuse for jeopardizing her young child in such a reckless and unthinkable way? She claims that she has “faith in humanity” and thus does not believe that anyone driving the train would not stop for her daughter.

SarasotaRepub
12-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Not even putting four year old children on railroad tracks helped the shitters shut down the ports.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-portland-mother-places-4-year-old-daughter-on-train-tracks-during-protest-to-shut-down-port/

The mother’s excuse for jeopardizing her young child in such a reckless and unthinkable way? She claims that she has “faith in humanity” and thus does not believe that anyone driving the train would not stop for her daughter.

I can't believe this person could be so fucking stupid but nothing about the OWS fucktards should surprise me.

I can't wait to see what these shitheads are going to do for the conventions next year.

Rockntractor
12-16-2011, 12:33 PM
I can't believe this person could be so fucking stupid but nothing about the OWS fucktards should surprise me.

I can't wait to see what these shitheads are going to do for the conventions next year.

The Dems have banned them from their convention.

Arroyo_Doble
12-16-2011, 12:36 PM

Get corralled into so-called Free Speech Zones.

Bailey
12-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Get corralled into so-called Free Speech Zones.

You make that sound as if it was a bad thing. :confused:

You have a right to speech but not a right to be heard.

SarasotaRepub
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
The Dems have banned them from their convention.

That's not going to stop them. Someone will let them in. MIC CHECK!!!! :D

Adam Wood
12-16-2011, 05:40 PM
That's not going to stop them. Someone will let them in. MIC CHECK!!!! :DI sure am glad I don't live in Charlotte.

Arroyo_Doble
12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I sure am glad I don't live in Charlotte.

Really? I think it will be a riot .......... so to speak.

Bailey
12-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Really? I think it will be a riot .......... so to speak.

I hope those southeren cops crack some OWS skulls, it should be fun to watch.

Adam Wood
12-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Really? I think it will be a riot .......... so to speak.Well, it's with some assumptions. I would assume that I would be working at the core of the city in Charlotte like I do in Nashville. That would put me just a block or so away from the arena where the convention is being held. It would get awfully unpleasant trying to fight my way through that shit to get to and from my office every morning and evening.

JB
12-19-2011, 07:18 PM
It would get awfully unpleasant trying to fight my way through that shit to get to and from my office every morning and evening.Nah, you just do like the union used to do at my old company. Only in reverse.

You get an old trenchcoat, put grease or vasoline on the sleeves and then brush up against everyone you come in contact with. Saying "excuse me" as you push all the way into the office.

wineslob
12-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Phase one: Protest! Phase 2: ?? Phase 3: Knit.