PDA

View Full Version : North Koreans Weeping Hysterically Over Death Of ‘Dear Leader’

Molon Labe
12-19-2011, 12:43 PM
I think it's a new Korean game. Last one crying dies.

http://www.breitbart.tv/north-koreans-weeping-hysterically-over-death-of-dear-leader/

From the comments:

Obama supporters next November. :D

DumbAss Tanker
12-19-2011, 02:18 PM
I think it's a new Korean game. Last one crying dies.

http://www.breitbart.tv/north-koreans-weeping-hysterically-over-death-of-dear-leader/

From the comments:

Obama supporters next November. :D

I think it's actually the first one to stop crying who's going to have a problem.

;)

Molon Labe
12-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I think it's actually the first one to stop crying who's going to have a problem.

;)

fixed it for me. :cool:

newshutr
12-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Amazing how they all lined up in rows to grieve..almost like....they were...brainwashed or something..

Maybe even possible that they were sent there on the end of a bayonet...

Nahh....they're truly broken up...

AmPat
12-19-2011, 08:29 PM
I wonder if all that choreographed spontaneity embarrasses them?:confused::rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
12-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Amazing how they all lined up in rows to grieve..almost like....they were...brainwashed or something..

Maybe even possible that they were sent there on the end of a bayonet...

Nahh....they're truly broken up...

I don't think it's hard to believe that they are truly distressed if their ideological system is as rigid as it seems. Having their dear leader die can be a deep shake for their personal worlds.

Ideology doesn't just tell you how the world works, but it also bestows upon you your very identity within that world.

It can be extremely intimate and personal, how one relates to their respective society, and if within their society, the Dear Leader functions as a sort of glue that holds the entire edifice together, then his death would certainly be catastrophic for many people.

Of course there are probably some people who are more cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were their faking along too, for their own sake.

Rockntractor
12-19-2011, 08:43 PM
It is always sad when only one commie passes.:(

Hawkgirl
12-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Blatant propaganda.

Great Cut and Paste moment too.

AmPat
12-19-2011, 09:47 PM
I don't think it's hard to believe that they are truly distressed if their ideological system is as rigid as it seems. Having their dear leader die can be a deep shake for their personal worlds.

Ideology doesn't just tell you how the world works, but it also bestows upon you your very identity within that world.

It can be extremely intimate and personal, how one relates to their respective society, and if within their society, the Dear Leader functions as a sort of glue that holds the entire edifice together, then his death would certainly be catastrophic for many people.

Of course there are probably some people who are more cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were their faking along too, for their own sake.

This happens in a society that replaces the One true God with a little dictatorial turd of a man.

newshutr
12-20-2011, 06:25 AM

Yeahhhh...um.. too much effort into replying to my sarcastic post..

namvet
12-20-2011, 10:17 AM
cry or die. those are really tears of joy :D

DumbAss Tanker
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Surprisingly, Wei is sort of right for once. These people have been kept in the dark and fed bullshit their whole lives, no internet access and no external press or broadcasts. They have been told they are at imminent peril of being invaded by ruthless, bloodthirsty barbarians their entire lives, with only Kim-XX's leadership, iron discipline to the point of starvation, and Draconian political enforcement keeping the country strong enough to hold the enemy at bay. Raised to believe that and exposed to nothing else, plenty of them would be genuinely grief-stricken, even in a state of absolute terror about their future.

In the West, with our relatively-unrestricted access to information, it's hard to believe people can be so deluded, but they certainly can. Hell, we have Democrats, Commies, Troofers, and Jesse Ventura even with all the information access we have.

Rockntractor
12-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Surprisingly, Wei is sort of right for once.

Where Wei is wrong is in how he doesn't make the connection between his Marxism and the tragedy of humanity in N.Korea this is what Wei would like for the rest of the world. Wei thinks that somehow the next round of communism would not contain dictators or turns into communist monarchies like in N.Korea.

DumbAss Tanker
12-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Yeah...that's the 'sort of' part...

:D