PDA

View Full Version : Duggar's pictures of dead miscarried baby all over internet.(no pics here) is there N

Carol
12-19-2011, 03:08 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/100238140)
Here again DU hates on their "favorite" family to hate. The Duggars, because they dare to have kids, don't abort them and value even those that are miscarried.

Of course they don't get to the real reason until towards the end of the comments, but it's all about ABORTION and their worship of it.

Liberal_in_LA (22,080 posts)

Duggar's pictures of dead miscarried baby all over internet.(no pics here) is there NOTHING

reality people won't keep private? not just the Duggars - but all the folks living off realty TV money - Kardashians, etc... Births, miscarriages, illnesses... it's all put out there for reality tv ratings, fame and money. By the way, the picture was of the baby's hands and feet.........nothing gross.........just showing how well formed the baby is even at 20 weeks...........which those who worship abortion can't stand having people know.

Star Member blueamy66 (4,071 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
5. SICK

Star Member roguevalley (30,556 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
13. oh god

Star Member Liberal_in_LA (22,080 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
14. picture of her fingers holding tiny feet and hands

Mon Dec 19, 2011, 12:07 AM
roguevalley (30,556 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
35. oh god help me :(

iris27 (1,796 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
22. They are doing it deliberately as an anti-choice statement.

The hands and feet would be the most "normal" looking parts of a fetus who was only 20 weeks along...they are trying to put visuals to the "it's a baby, not a choice" slogan. And it's working.

People on a non-political message board I post at kept making comments like "I think these photos should remind people that this was a child, some don't think so until a certain month, and that it should be treated as such and not a "clump of cells" waiting to become a child."

Star Member ThatsMyBarack (7,139 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
34. K+R for that point well made.

I hope I NEVER come across ANY pics of dead fetuses on the Internets.....
Promote abortion but can't stand the pictures.

For some it's their conscience that is telling them it is wrong, but they deny it over and over again. They can't face what they are doing and advocating.

For others it's that they can't stand for others to see how well formed babies are when they are so young in the womb because it threatens abortion on demand at any point, being illegal when enough people see the truth.

Star Member proud2BlibKansan (89,207 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
37. Link to picture

http://www.duggarfamily.com/

obamanut2012 (77 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
41. This is about anti-choice propaganda

And Quiverfull propaganda. I consider this far more of a GD topic than a Lounge topic. It isn't about the fun antics of a reality show, it's about how their TLC show is a vehicle for their loathsome views.

And, I watched the show ONCE, years ago. You don't have to watch the show to know what they are up to -- they can't keep off the TV.

linda22003
12-19-2011, 03:29 PM
And it's not at all tacky to have a reality show about obsessive compulsive pregnancy. :rolleyes: Given the bad condition of the last one (#19) and the death of this one (#20), it's probably time for Mrs. D. to hang up her uterus.

jendf
12-19-2011, 03:50 PM
And it's not at all tacky to have a reality show about obsessive compulsive pregnancy. :rolleyes: Given the bad condition of the last one (#19) and the death of this one (#20), it's probably time for Mrs. D. to hang up her uterus.

I agree with you, which hurts me a little inside. :D

On the attention whore scale, The Duggars are jockeying for first place against the Jersey Shore buffoons and the Kardashians.

Bailey
12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/lars1701c/vaginaclowncar.jpg

linda22003
12-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I agree with you, which hurts me a little inside. :D

On the attention whore scale, The Duggars are jockeying for first place against the Jersey Shore buffoons and the Kardashians.

Kardashians without the fashion sense. :p

JB
12-19-2011, 07:11 PM
And it's not at all tacky to have a reality show about obsessive compulsive pregnancy.Yeah, but let's face it...You really don't need to clarify reality show with tacky. It's understood. :D

Novaheart
12-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I can honestly say that all I felt when I read about the miscarriage was sadness. I have little doubt that these people are NOKD, but a miscarriage is a huge blow to a woman and her family.

My mom's next door neighbor is a pushy and obnoxious bitch on the other end of the NOKD spectrum, but when she miscarried all we felt for her was sympathy. My mom miscarried her first child while her first husband was on his death bed. Damn, life is hard sometimes. I'm not sure she ever overed it.

Seriously, there are times when you just hang up your animosity.

CueSi
12-19-2011, 08:31 PM
I can honestly say that all I felt when I read about the miscarriage was sadness. I have little doubt that these people are NOKD, but a miscarriage is a huge blow to a woman and her family.

My mom's next door neighbor is a pushy and obnoxious bitch on the other end of the NOKD spectrum, but when she miscarried all we felt for her was sympathy. My mom miscarried her first child while her first husband was on his death bed. Damn, life is hard sometimes. I'm not sure she ever overed it.

Seriously, there are times when you just hang up your animosity.

Awww. Nova, you do have a heart! < verklempt >

~QC

NJCardFan
12-19-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm not a fan of the Duggers but to mock someone who's had a miscarriage is in bad taste even for the DU. As for the Duggers, if they weren't Mormons and Republicans, they'd have friends at the DU.

noworries
12-20-2011, 08:39 AM
I was sadden by her miscarriage I understand her pain all too well and anyone that would make fun of them in any way is sick. Try walking a mile in their shoes before you throw stones at them.

linda22003
12-20-2011, 10:33 AM
I can honestly say that all I felt when I read about the miscarriage was sadness. I have little doubt that these people are NOKD

Not sure what you mean by this acronym; when I was growing up it meant "Not Our Kind, Dear". ;)

AmPat
12-20-2011, 10:45 AM
iris27 (1,796 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail
22. They are doing it deliberately as an anti-choice statement.

The hands and feet would be the most "normal" looking parts of a fetus who was only 20 weeks along...they are trying to put visuals to the "it's a baby, not a choice" slogan. And it's working.

People on a non-political message board I post at kept making comments like "I think these photos should remind people that this was a child, some don't think so until a certain month, and that it should be treated as such and not a "clump of cells" waiting to become a child."
How about a Pro-Life statement?:rolleyes:

All We Are Saying, Is Give Life a Chance.

Novaheart
12-21-2011, 05:03 PM
How about a Pro-Life statement?:rolleyes:

All We Are Saying, Is Give Life a Chance.

I thought that the Duggars were part of the "full quiver movement" or somesuch. People who commit to having as many children as possible, presumably based in some extract and interpretation of a Bible verse.