PDA

View Full Version : I am considering returning all of my Christmas purchases.....

Sparky
12-23-2011, 04:43 PM
I am considering returning all of my Christmas purchases.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/100253326

.....and notifying those who I bough a gift for to return anything they have purchased for me to do the same. Now that the PUKES have basiscally walked away from the table on tax extensions and an extension on unemployment. I am thinking about this because my unemployment will run out in mid Feb and may need it to live on. The money I have spent already was saved before I lost my job in April it was a bit over $500.

My thoughts are when I return the gifts will be to tell the RETURNS clerk the reason is CORPORATE America owns congress and since they wont give me a due extension on my UE benefits I cannot afford Christmas this year.

Right now I am so pissed that next week I am thinking about making a circuit to all of the local congressional offices and occupy the sidewalks outside to let them know how I feel.

You will note that in this idiotic rant, the one place this moron doesn't say he will be making a circuit to is anyplace looking for a JOB!!!! :eek:

Apache
12-23-2011, 05:26 PM
:bounce::bullshit:

JB
12-23-2011, 06:57 PM
My thoughts are when I return the gifts will be to tell the RETURNS clerk the reason is CORPORATE America owns congress and since they wont give me a due extension on my UE benefits I cannot afford Christmas this year.LMAO.

I haven't worked returns for quite a few years but I imagine my reply today would be what it was all those years ago...Thank you, come again.

FDK
12-23-2011, 11:38 PM
The biggest "upgrade" on DU3 is the level of stupdity.

Guess what, moran? The person accepting your returns (or not) HAS A JOB would just as soon not be footing the bill for your unemployment benefits.

Dan D. Doty
12-24-2011, 12:29 AM
The biggest "upgrade" on DU3 is the level of stupdity.

Guess what, moran? The person accepting your returns (or not) HAS A JOB would just as soon not be footing the bill for your unemployment benefits.

Beat me to it :D

txradioguy
12-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Only a ritalin chewing mouth breathing DUmmie would even talk about doing something like this.

Their whole miserable lives are viewed through a political prism.

How sad.

Janice
12-24-2011, 10:30 AM
So I guess unemployment checks are viewed as another entitlement?

Thats the job? Collecting unemployment checks in perpetuity now?

Liberalism is indeed a disease. If we could only export it to our enemies.

Novaheart
12-24-2011, 02:40 PM

Thats the job? Collecting unemployment checks in perpetuity now?

Liberalism is indeed a disease. If we could only export it to our enemies.

Logic Error! Logic Error!

If you maintain that the people who work are conservatives, then those on unemployment would be disproportionately conservative. If liberals eschew work, as has been alleged repeatedly around here, then their unemployment eligibility would have run out a long time ago.

If Joe Lunchbox is a conservative, then the people on unemployment are also conservatives. Would that not be the logical conclusion?

Novaheart
12-24-2011, 02:43 PM

I think that most people think of unemployment benefits as earned.
I think that most people believe that they have paid payroll deductions towards the unemployment benefits.

Then we have the folks who think that their pension is earned but that social security recipients are on welfare.

JB
12-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I think that most people believe that they have paid payroll deductions towards the unemployment benefits.To what end?

She is commenting that they want unemployment in perpetuity (which you conveniently left out). So, how long do you think UC benefits should be received? 26 weeks, 52, 99? Forever?

AmPat
12-25-2011, 11:05 AM
I think that most people believe that they have paid payroll deductions towards the unemployment benefits.

Then we have the folks who think that their pension is earned but that social security recipients are on welfare.
Those people need to look at the total received for unemployment for 99 weeks and still think they "earned" it, they are doing DUmmy math.
The Ponzi Scheme that is known as Social Security, is paid into by the recipients. Those recipients are supported now by two working people's contributions. At 6 1/2 percent contribution times two paychecks, that doesn't bode well for the future.

RobJohnson
12-26-2011, 03:58 AM
LMAO.

I haven't worked returns for quite a few years but I imagine my reply today would be what it was all those years ago...Thank you, come again.

Idiots like this never stop to think that some of us hear the same story over and over at work...

RobJohnson
12-26-2011, 04:02 AM
Those people need to look at the total received for unemployment for 99 weeks and still think they "earned" it, they are doing DUmmy math.
The Ponzi Scheme that is known as Social Security, is paid into by the recipients. Those recipients are supported now by two working people's contributions. At 6 1/2 percent contribution times two paychecks, that doesn't bode well for the future.

Long term unemployment benefits keeps people from looking for work.

I know of many in this situation...they won't even look for a job if an extension is pending.

In Las Vegas you can make $40 an hour as a heavy equipment operator. It's not easy work, and it's very hot & dangerous...but when these same guys are laid off and offered $25, they say NO.

I have not made $40 an hour in years....but I don't have a problmem working for less to support myself either. But when I did make good money, I put it in a thing called a bank...

Good for his BIL taking a temporary job to put food on the table....