PDA

View Full Version : To the Occupy Movement

Carol
01-01-2012, 08:43 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/100298331)

unionworks (1,199 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

To the Occupy Movement
Things were looking pretty dark last year. There was a feeling of surrender and powerlessness that wove through the days. Then one beautiful fall day, there you were. Standing proud, free and peaceful in the face of ulgliness and brutality - and yet you would not be silenced. Thank you for rekindling the fire in my heart and making me believe in people again. Please accept my tears seeing what you have endured in the name of freedom as my humble gift. God bless and protect every single one of you in the coming year.

THANK YOU!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SOLIDARITY AND SUCCESS TO YOU! Because it's the FEELING that counts, not the RESULTS. LOL

Star Member woo me with science (12,750 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
1. Viva Occupy! nt

Star Member tavalon (22,510 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
2. Seconded from a Unionized nurse

View profile
But do conserve your energy. Our Arab spring comes this spring. Let's winter over and then nonviolently, but resolutely, take our country back.

And hey, even if you get kicked out of Zuccotti tomorrow, this was spectacular symbolism. I should have seen it coming. We all should have. You (and we) rock.

Star Member mmonk (45,544 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. The only ray of sunshine in a nation going nowhere.

SarasotaRepub
01-01-2012, 09:21 AM
The delusional posts on OWS begin anew!!! :D

Dan D. Doty
01-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Because it's the FEELING that counts, not the RESULTS. LOL

That's a Moonbat in a nutshell; an empty gesture is equal to a good deed done :rolleyes:

Tipsycatlover
01-01-2012, 01:19 PM
They really are having a love affair with "solidarity" aren't they?

They really do admire the filth, the laziness, the mind numbing drugs.

Dan D. Doty
01-01-2012, 04:48 PM
They really are having a love affair with "solidarity" aren't they?

They really do admire the filth, the laziness, the mind numbing drugs.

To them, its about feeling good, then doing good,

Not one job created ... yet the Moonbats act like they did something other make a huge mess that someone who has to work for a living had to clean up.