PDA

View Full Version : Scientists: Dozens of hybrid sharks found off Australia

SarasotaRepub
01-02-2012, 03:38 PM
And of course, it's Global Warming... (http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/02/scientists-dozens-of-hybrid-sharks-found-off-australia/) :rolleyes:

The world's first hybrid sharks have been discovered in substantial numbers off the coast of Australia, and scientists say it may be an indication the creatures are adapting to climate change.

Australian researchers say they've found 57 animals that are a cross between the Australian blacktip shark and the common blacktip shark, two closely related but genetically distinct species.

Wei Wu Wei
01-02-2012, 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

SarasotaRepub
01-02-2012, 06:30 PM
I was thinking that one too...:D

JB
01-03-2012, 06:39 PM
And of course, it's Global Warming...:rolleyes:I'm going to go with the more believable conclusion that a liquored up Australian blacktip woke up one morning next to a common blacktip.

AmPat
01-09-2012, 11:55 AM
The world's first hybrid sharks have been discovered in substantial numbers off the coast of Australia, and scientists say it may be an indication the creatures are adapting to climate change.

Australian researchers say they've found 57 animals that are a cross between the Australian blacktip shark and the common blacktip shark, two closely related but genetically distinct species.
This is blatantly racist and class warfare. These sharks may be of a different color and different sides of the reef, but to call one "common" is pure class warfare. We should be outraged! Where is the MSM? Where is Al Sharkton?

Rebel Yell
01-09-2012, 12:39 PM
It was unseasonably warm here this past weekend and I had the urge to make out with a squirrel.

Pulpfishin
01-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Damn!

I was hoping for a Great White Roo-Shark!

I can hear the "climate change" whiners now - "The damn thing leapt out of the water and hopped across the beach snatching up baby fur seals......., it was horrifying."

AmPat
01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
We need to send Rosie over there to take care of this.