PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Has No Political Objective!

Apocalypse
01-02-2012, 11:23 PM
MADDOW; I think the thing that is under-appreciated about MSNBC is that we don't really do anything as a company, that we all sorta get to do our own thing. There may be liberals on TV at MSNBC, but the network is not operating with a political objective.

http://www.slatev.com/video/maddow-why-msnbc-not-liberal-version-fox-news/

Watch her bizarre interview where she claims FOX news is giving the talking points to the GOP and she has no bias in her actions.

Wei Wu Wei
01-02-2012, 11:48 PM
lol

ridiculous. they are owned by GE and have a slew of advertisers as their primary revenue stream, to think that the interests of GE and these advertisers don't have influence in the garbage heap known as msnbc is a joke.

Maddow must be smarter than this, but then again she knows who signs her (big) paychecks

Rockntractor
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM
lol

ridiculous. they are owned by GE and have a slew of advertisers as their primary revenue stream, to think that the interests of GE and these advertisers don't have influence in the garbage heap known as msnbc is a joke.

Maddow must be smarter than this, but then again she knows who signs her (big) paychecks

http://gillreport.com/2011/01/what-is-the-obama-general-electric-connection/

Kay
01-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Bull shit/dyke.

Wei Wu Wei
01-02-2012, 11:57 PM
http://gillreport.com/2011/01/what-is-the-obama-general-electric-connection/

Yeah of course.

Wei Wu Wei
01-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Watch her bizarre interview where she claims FOX news is giving the talking points to the GOP and she has no bias in her actions.

She believes that it doesn't count at MSNBC because the network isn't telling her what to say. Sure everyone who gets hired at that network has the exact same milquetoast liberal Democrat-worshipping ideas and they sing those praises consistently, but that's not propaganda because no one is telling her what to say.

Well of course no one is telling her what to say, they don't have to, she is so embedded in her ideology that she doesn't have to be told what to say she just does it on her own. That doesn't make it any less biased, politically motivated, or propaganda.

txradioguy
01-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Bull shit/dyke.

QFT.

She's positioning herself to be a more manly version of Keith Olbermann.

Novaheart
01-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Bull shit/dyke.

Charming.

Powerlifter181
01-04-2012, 10:43 PM
But but, MSNBC has Pat Buchanan so obviously they're not biased :D

noonwitch
01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Does anyone even watch MSNBC? The only time I watch it is when there's a good true crime documentary or something.

djones520
01-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Does anyone even watch MSNBC? The only time I watch it is when there's a good true crime documentary or something.

It's sometimes on at work, but that's cause all the other major news channels are on as well.

Since Olbermann left, it's almost like they've lost any relevance. Which is honestly kinda sad when you think about it.

JoeKwonDo
01-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Since Olbermann left, it's almost like they've lost any relevance. Which is honestly kinda sad when you think about it.

I must have been out the day they ever had relevance... :D

Apocalypse
01-05-2012, 01:33 PM
I watched it the other night. Sharpton was on desperately trying to make a connection between the KKK and GOP again. His guest were not helping him.

Wei Wu Wei
01-05-2012, 06:17 PM

The worst of the snobby, egotistic, entitled elite liberal class of white college kids and upper middle class "postmodern" families who think they are so enlightened by having the most inane opinions of "tolerance".

MSNBC makes me sick. The "MSNBC liberal" is the type of liberal that conservatives hate, and for good reason. I'd watch the worst bottom of the barrel right-wing infotainment garbage over MSNBC any day.

Wei Wu Wei
01-05-2012, 06:20 PM
I can't even mock them without getting furious. Even though I am fiercely left-wing, I put more of the blame for today's social/political/economic problems on the hands of the liberal class than I do of conservatives.

AmPat
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I can't even mock them without getting furious. Even though I am fiercely left-wing, I put more of the blame for today's social/political/economic problems on the hands of the liberal class than I do of conservatives.

There is hope for you yet.;)

JB
01-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Dude looks like a lady.

txradioguy
01-06-2012, 02:24 AM
There is hope for you yet.;)

Keep in mind you're saying that to someoe that watches Al-Jezeera English because he thinks the American news agencies are all to Conservative.

AmPat
01-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Keep in mind you're saying that to someoe that watches Al-Jezeera English because he thinks the American news agencies are all to Conservative.

His brain cloud might shift a little more and let in some reality and facts. Even cancer loses occasionally. Liberal brain disease isn't always fatal.

NJCardFan
01-06-2012, 02:44 PM

No, he thinks AJE is unbiased, right down the middle news reporting.

NJCardFan
01-06-2012, 02:45 PM
His brain cloud might shift a little more and let in some reality and facts. Even cancer loses occasionally. Liberal brain disease isn't always fatal.

No but unfortunately you simple cannot fix stupid.

RobJohnson
01-22-2012, 03:17 PM

I've been watching "Morning Joe" I love to laugh before work!