PDA

View Full Version : Tampon commercial angers the Trannies

rjas77
01-03-2012, 12:29 PM
pwned!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=10776378

noonwitch
01-03-2012, 02:23 PM
No, the only way to be a real woman is to have two X chromosomes. No surgeon in the world can make that happen, nor can a surgeon give a transexual the ability to have multiple orgasms, either.

The people in my family who are more liberal than I were disgusted with me over the holiday-I made a comment to the effect of "if a guy cuts off his own stuff, we commit him to a mental hospital. If he gets a doctor to do it for him, it's somehow a life-affirming process", and then stated that I thought RuPaul handles it the emotionally and physically healthy way, by cross-dressing, not by permanently altering his body with surgery.

Articulate_Ape
01-03-2012, 03:17 PM
No, the only way to be a real woman is to have two X chromosomes. No surgeon in the world can make that happen, nor can a surgeon give a transexual the ability to have multiple orgasms, either.

The people in my family who are more liberal than I were disgusted with me over the holiday-I made a comment to the effect of "if a guy cuts off his own stuff, we commit him to a mental hospital. If he gets a doctor to do it for him, it's somehow a life-affirming process", and then stated that I thought RuPaul handles it the emotionally and physically healthy way, by cross-dressing, not by permanently altering his body with surgery.

I don't think I have ever heard it stated better.

Tipsycatlover
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
The male to female transgendered don't like to be reminded that they aren't women.

Bailey
01-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I dont know how many times I have to remind these freaks that they are NOT WOMEN, no matter what you think or feel you are a MAN, PHYSICALLY A MAN, your DNA says your are a man. If you are a post op freak you are now a DISFIGURED MAN. Why did we let these freaks decide what they are? I will never call them females, (or call women MEN). /rant off

NJCardFan
01-03-2012, 06:49 PM
The male to female transgendered don't like to be reminded that they aren't women.

This reminds me of all the hoopla when the transsexual man carried "his" wifes baby. The hullabaloo was that a man was giving birth. Uh uh. A tallywacker does now a man make. No matter how you slice it, that person was still female. DNA doesn't lie nor can you rewrite it.

Tipsycatlover
01-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Underlying it all is an absolute HATRED that the TG has for women. I've known quite a few in my time, some that had made beautiful women. A person could not tell the difference by looking.

You may never go into the women's restroom with one, but if you did, that TG could go on for an hour about the smell. They hate it that women menstruate and they hate it that women scent. One of the things they can't do is smell female.

Starbuck
01-04-2012, 12:06 PM
OK. Too much information for me.
http://alexumole.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/information_overload_hydrant.jpg

Rockntractor
01-04-2012, 12:12 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

noonwitch
01-04-2012, 12:46 PM
OK. Too much information for me.
http://alexumole.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/information_overload_hydrant.jpg

Love the picture, but also love Tipsycat's way of saying exactly what she thinks.

Tipsycatlover
01-04-2012, 12:46 PM
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it is an indication of just how irrational and deep the disgust for women goes. That's why they call women "bleeders".

Gee, you mean no one had an idea, not a glimmer of just how much the TG (and many gay men too) hate women, or why?

You can thank me for your education later.