PDA

View Full Version : Mitt 24% Rick 24% Ron 22%

Janice
01-03-2012, 11:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EXhM7.jpg

IOWA: Three Way Photo Finish ... (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/)
(DesMoinesRegister.com)

^ Click to view Live Video ^

Results updated at 8:50 pm 30.9% of precincts reporting.

SaintLouieWoman
01-03-2012, 11:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EXhM7.jpg

IOWA: Three Way Photo Finish ... (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/)
(DesMoinesRegister.com)

^ Click to view Live Video ^

Results updated at 8:50 pm 30.9% of precincts reporting.
As of a minute ago, Town Hall has the raw data showing Santorum leading, with Paul 3rd.

Pretty impressive for Santorum, who has been operating with limited funds and no army of "bots" like Ron Paul.

Janice
01-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Go Santorum! http://i52.tinypic.com/20ur56u.gif

Janice
01-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Dang, Romney wins Iowa by 8 votes.

Molon Labe
01-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Unbelievable how many were convinced to vote for Santorum.

Probably won't be able to carry the fight to NH in one week though unless the media gives him lots of attention.

BadCat
01-04-2012, 08:50 AM
I am rather un-thrilled about Mittens. But I'll vote for him in a heartbeat over the commie in the office right now.

mike128
01-04-2012, 09:14 AM
For those of you who can stomach a vote in November for Flip-Flop Romney, just to get rid of the disgrace that's in the White House now, I guess I can understand.

But I can never see myself voting for a lying Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper.

Obama will be a shoe-in if Romney gets the nomination anyway, because "moderate" Republicans never win presidential elections.

SarasotaRepub
01-04-2012, 09:16 AM
I am rather un-thrilled about Mittens. But I'll vote for him in a heartbeat over the commie in the office right now.

I hear ya...

BadCat
01-04-2012, 09:28 AM
For those of you who can stomach a vote in November for Flip-Flop Romney, just to get rid of the disgrace that's in the White House now, I guess I can understand.

But I can never see myself voting for a lying Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper.

Obama will be a shoe-in if Romney gets the nomination anyway, because "moderate" Republicans never win presidential elections.

If the country is so insane as to re-elect the liar-in-chief, we are beyond saving. Unfortunately, we may indeed be at that point. Maybe the Mayans were right about 2012.

SarasotaRepub
01-04-2012, 09:31 AM
If the country is so insane as to re-elect the liar-in-chief, we are beyond saving. Unfortunately, we may indeed be at that point. Maybe the Mayans were right about 2012.

Then we can blame TEOTW on him for real!!!! :eek::D

fettpett
01-04-2012, 10:31 AM

Hey asshat, why don't you go start pushing for Tebow to run them...:rolleyes: :smilie_wall: :deadhorse: :blah::blah::blah:

linda22003
01-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Tebow's not 35 yet, is he?

BadCat
01-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Tebow's not 35 yet, is he?

So?
Obumble's not an American and he's in the office.

linda22003
01-04-2012, 01:11 PM
So?
Obumble's not an American and he's in the office.

I thought you were too smart to be a birther. Guess I was wrong.

BadCat
01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
I thought you were too smart to be a birther. Guess I was wrong.

Remember, I hate smileys. You just have to assume I'm being facetious.

linda22003
01-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh, good.

:thumbsup::applause::bravo:

mike128
01-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey asshat, why don't you go start pushing for Tebow to run them...:rolleyes: :smilie_wall: :deadhorse: :blah::blah::blah:
Look douchebag,

You need to take your head out of your asshole and realize that liberal Republicans who only focus on money can't win national elections. A Flip Romney nomination will guarantee 4 more years of the current disgrace in the White House, because conservatives won't show up.

And Tim Tebow could actually do a far better job than Flip Romney anyway. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Look douchebag,

You need to take your head out of your asshole and realize that liberal Republicans who only focus on money can't win national elections. A Flip Romney nomination will guarantee 4 more years of the current disgrace in the White House, because conservatives won't show up.

And Tim Tebow could actually do a far better job than Flip Romney anyway. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH, only douchebag here is you fucktard.

I'm not talking about politicians keeping quite on their social stances, in fact I encourage them to make their stances know. However THIS election is on economics, pure and simple.

I DO NOT like Romney, and if you'd open your fucking ears and get your head out of your ass, you'd know I was a Cain supporter, and think he would have won the nomination if this crap with the women hadn't gotten the traction it did.

That said, I'll vote for Romney ONLY if he's the nomination because he'll be better than this douchebag in office right now.

btw Tebow would be as good a President as he is a NFL Quarterback jackass