PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Navy Seal Sharpshooter KO's Jesse Ventura

Apocalypse
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Not mentioned much on the liberal rags.

Jesse Ventura got punched in the face by Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL known as “the military’s deadliest sniper.” (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-navy-seal-sniper-is-the-deadliest-in-u-s-history-can-you-guess-his-longest-shot/)

What happened to encourage this?

Ventura made a little comment he shouldn't have.

"We Deserve to Lose a Few Guys"

While talking about the war in the mid east.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhjHWovwix4

Kyle should have kicked him a few times while he was down for good measure.

SarasotaRepub
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Jesse seems to be losing it. :rolleyes:

Kay
01-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Awesome. I wish we had a video of Jessie going down!

txradioguy
01-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Jesse seems to be losing it. :rolleyes:

Jesse lost it a long time ago.

Molon Labe
01-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Stupid place to be trying to make a political statement......at a wake when a family member and troop died.

namvet
01-06-2012, 11:29 AM
if that guy is a sniper he should not be on TV or exposed at all.

Bailey
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
if that guy is a sniper he should not be on TV or exposed at all.

He was a sniper, he has gotten out of the service and is now working for a private company.

namvet
01-06-2012, 01:12 PM
He was a sniper, he has gotten out of the service and is now working for a private company.

should not matter. we still have snipers from Nam whose name's are still classified to this day

Bailey
01-06-2012, 01:14 PM
should not matter. we still have snipers from Nam whose name's are still classified to this day

I guess he isn't under any obligation to stay secret, I assume he isn't under orders to at least. Those snipers in VN prolly did secret missions and what not, this guy was just clearing out the garbage and covering other solders/Marines

namvet
01-06-2012, 01:32 PM
I guess he isn't under any obligation to stay secret, I assume he isn't under orders to at least. Those snipers in VN prolly did secret missions and what not, this guy was just clearing out the garbage and covering other solders/Marines

so did the snipers in Iraq and afghan. missions clasified. he's still running a risk to himself and his family. the enemy has a habit of putting bounty's on snipers. and their families as well. so he's taking a helluva risk here.

stars and stripes published the name of one in Nam. he had a bounty on his head. and was on a plane and gone the same day

Bailey
01-06-2012, 01:37 PM
so did the snipers in Iraq and afghan. missions classified. he's still running a risk to himself and his family. the enemy has a habit of putting bounty's on snipers. and their families as well. so he's taking a helluva risk here.

stars and stripes published the name of one in Nam. he had a bounty on his head. and was on a plane and gone the same day

Well to be fair I have seen plenty of snipers on TV that served in VN and they didnt seem to have any problems in the US. You cant swing a dead cat without hitting a sniper show on the history channel or the military channel lol

namvet
01-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Well to be fair I have seen plenty of snipers on TV that served in VN and they didnt seem to have any problems in the US. You cant swing a dead cat without hitting a sniper show on the history channel or the military channel lol

real or actors??? who knows

Bailey
01-06-2012, 01:54 PM
real or actors??? who knows

I guess real but its been so long since that war VN is all but tripping over their feet to become friends with us, Iraq and Afghanistan is another matter all together. Maybe there isnt a threat against him per se.

NJCardFan
01-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Ventura fell off the reality train a few years ago. He's a truther in case you didn't know.

Articulate_Ape
01-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Jesse lost it a long time ago.

QFT.

Kay
01-06-2012, 11:49 PM
the enemy has a habit of putting bounty's on snipers. and their families as well. so he's taking a helluva risk here.

If you read the article linked above, he did have a bounty on his head,
and was dubbed "the devil of Ramadi" by the enemy. I don't think he's
any too worried about it. He's got the "come and take it" thing going ...
naturally being he's a Texan :cool: I bet his book is a good read.

Kay
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Here's his even better interview with Bill O'Reilly

http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=610&vid=16203908449473662

Bailey
01-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Here's his even better interview with Bill O'Reilly

http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=610&vid=16203908449473662

Oreilly was a douche by not crediting the opie and Anthony show with breaking the Jessie story.

AmPat
01-07-2012, 11:42 AM
I nearly got in a fight in that same bar years ago. It was one of our own guys and he was being his typical douche bag self. Had it not been for my friends who constrained me, I would have been arrested for fixing his stupid that night.:o

Kay
01-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Oreilly was a douche by not crediting the opie and Anthony show with breaking the Jessie story.

Bailey you are a douche for lack of reading comprehension. Opine &Andy did not break
this news either. If you were paying attention you have caught the part about Chris Kyle
just released his new autobio book titled "American Sniper". The story about him punching
out Ventura was one of many he wrote about in his book. He is making the talk show rounds
to promote it and naturally that's the headline interviewers are picking up on. The person who
"broke the story" was Kyle himself.

Bailey
01-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Bailey you are a douche for lack of reading comprehension. Opine &Andy did not break this news either.
If you were paying attention you have caught the part about Chris Kyle just released his new autobio book
titled "American Sniper". The story about him punching out Ventura was one of many he wrote about in
his book. He is making the talk show rounds to promote it and naturally that's the headline interviewers
are picking up on. The person who "broke the story" was Kyle himself.

Wrong again, he said he got into a fight in his book, HE DIDNT SAY WITH WHOM. It was brought out on the O & A show. Get the facts straight.

Kay
01-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I nearly got in a fight in that same bar years ago. It was one of our own guys and he was being his typical douche bag self. Had it not been for my friends who constrained me, I would have been arrested for fixing his stupid that night.:o

Hmmm......
Sounds like that would have been a good place to troll for men back in my younger days. ;)

Bailey
01-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmmm......
Sounds like that would have been a good place to troll for men back in my younger days. ;)

They had seals back in the 50's? :p

Kay
01-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Wrong again, he said he got into a fight in his book, HE DIDNT SAY WITH WHOM. It was brought out on the O & A show. Get the facts straight.

Oh my gosh .... you're right!
Andy & O should immediately file suit against Bill for stealing their thunder! :rolleyes:

Bailey
01-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Oh my gosh .... you're right!
Andy & O should immediately file suit against Bill for stealing their thunder! :rolleyes:

Like they said on their show, Bill is a tool that doesn't like to credit others. Oh so thats what you do when you are wrong, throw a tantrum?

Kay
01-07-2012, 02:23 PM
They had seals back in the 50's? :p

I would have used pilot bait instead of fishing for SEAL.

Like they said on their show, Bill is a tool that doesn't like to credit others. Oh so thats what you do when you are wrong, throw a tantrum?

I was not wrong.
Putting journalistic credentials of Bill up against Andy & O is hardly a contest.

"Breaking" a news story implies that you were the first to uncover a story that no
other source had and beat them to telling the world about it. A&O didn't uncover it,
their show just happened to be the first interview where Kyle talked about it. He is
trying to sell books and dropping the name of it being JV that he hit is a great way
to get people interested in buying the book and talking it up..... much like we are
doing here. I still say still say the person breaking the story was Kyle himself.
Bill doesn't owe credit to anybody.

Bailey
01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I would have used pilot bait instead of fishing for SEAL.

I was not wrong.
Putting journalistic credentials of Bill up against Andy & O is hardly a contest.

"Breaking" a news story implies that you were the first to uncover a story that no
other source had and beat them to telling the world about it. A&O didn't uncover it,
their show just happened to be the first interview where Kyle talked about it. He is
trying to sell books and dropping the name of it being JV that he hit is a great way
to get people interested in buying the book and talking it up..... much like we are
doing here. I still say still say the person breaking the story was Kyle himself.
Bill doesn't owe credit to anybody.

Bill wouldnt have KNOWN about it unless O&A asked kyle about it, Kyle didnt bring it up. Someone called the show to ask Kyle if he knocked out JV. Well Mr Loofa should have had at least credited that show or it wouldnt have been brought up.