PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder Assistant Abruptly Resigns From DOJ

txradioguy
01-06-2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.mainjustice.com/files/2009/12/1110.jpg

As with so many things circling the Obama administration, there is the official announcement of a departing official – and there is the as yet unknown truth behind that departure. Laurie Robinson’s departure was quietly announced on the eve of the Iowa Caucus, with a brief statement from Eric Holdler’s office:

…I am proud of her service to OJP’s constituents, the Department of Justice and the Obama Administration and personally grateful for her friendship and her many contributions to ensuring true justice for all Americans. The United States is a safer and fairer nation due to her efforts.

Robinson allocated nearly $3 billion in stimulus grants under the guise of assisting women, American Indians, and Alaska natives. She was also a primary contact within the Department of Justice in working with law enforcement agencies throughout the country regarding those same funds.

As for her former boss Eric Holder – he has a likely and imminent future hearing with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee over the Attorney General’s complicity in the failed and deadly Fast and Furious gunrunning operation. To date nearly 100 members of Congress have publicly called for Holdler’s resignation or given him a vote of “no confidence” over the Fast and Furious debacle.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/04/hmmmm-eric-holder-assistant-abruptly-resigns-from-doj/

DumbAss Tanker
01-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Could mean nothing, could mean a lot, no way to tell until someone in the inner circle leaks the backstory.

Elspeth
01-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Could mean nothing, could mean a lot, no way to tell until someone in the inner circle leaks the backstory.

Let's hope we get the details.

AmPat
01-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Either:
1. she got tired of the crazy surrounding her in the office or
2. she is being thrown under the bus for Fast and Furious or
3. She failed to kiss Holder's ring when given the official narrative to recite.
:cool:

Rockntractor
01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Either:
1. she got tired of the crazy surrounding her in the office or
2. she is being thrown under the bus for Fast and Furious or
3. She failed to kiss Holder's ring when given the official narrative to recite.
:cool:

Judging by the expression on her face, I'm thinking she was having trouble with regularity.:(

wwworkingguy
01-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Judging by the expression on her face, I'm thinking she was having trouble with regularity.:(

:rotfl:

AmPat
01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Looks more like a "Who farted" expression. :eek: