PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is an idiot!

Rockntractor
01-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Huntsman Slams Web Video Featuring Adopted Daughters

Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman slammed a group purportedly backing Ron Paul after it released a Web video that included footage of Huntsman's adopted daughters and questioned whether he represented "American values."

The online ad, posted on YouTube by a group called "NHLiberty4Paul," suggests that Huntsman -- the former U.S. ambassador to China -- is a "Manchurian candidate." It shows Huntsman speaking Mandarin, and includes footage of him holding his Chinese adopted daughter Gracie when she was an infant. It also shows Huntsman holding daughter Asha shortly after she was adopted from India.

"American values? Or Chinese?" the ad asks, ending with "Vote Ron Paul."

The Paul campaign is denying involvement and has denounced the ad.

"I understand it's an ugly ad and I've disavowed it," Paul said Friday, calling the ad "way out of order."

Paul's New Hampshire spokeswoman Kate Schackai said Friday she didn't know who was behind the ad, but it wasn't anyone affiliated with the campaign.

"The video was utterly distasteful and no one who actually supports Dr. Paul's principles would have made it," she said.

Without commenting on who might be responsible, Huntsman said during a stop in Concord, N.H., on Friday that the video is "just stupid."

"What I object to is bringing forward pictures and videos forward of my adopted daughters and suggesting there is some sinister motive there," Huntsman said.

Huntsman and his wife have seven children, including Gracie, 12, who was abandoned at a Chinese vegetable market at 2 months old, and Asha, 6, who was left to die on a roadside in India the day she was born.

Abby Huntsman Livingston, Huntsman's daughter, said the family was "a little bit stunned" by the video.

"I think it's unfortunate that the political conversation has become this vile," she told Fox News. "This video goes a bit far."

Jon Huntsman said Friday that his adopted children are a "daily reminder that there are a lot of kids in this world who do not have the breaks that you do and who face a very, very uncertain future."

Despite his focus on New Hampshire, Huntsman still lags far behind front-runner Mitt Romney in the state. Huntsman has been making the case that Romney lacks a "consistent core," a point he underscored Friday without mentioning Romney's name.

"I don't like to spend a lot of time posturing and being one thing during the pre-primary phase, then during the primary phase, then the general (election)," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/06/huntsman-slams-web-video-featuring-adopted-daughters/#ixzz1ijNtvtJN

Rockntractor
01-06-2012, 09:20 PM
What a jackass!

Rockntractor
01-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Total dip wad.

SaintLouieWoman
01-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Anyone who would put out an ad like this is more than an idiot----that ad is vile and so are the people behind it.

People can be very nasty. I have a little great-niece who was adopted from China. She had been abandoned and has a cleft palate. She also is the brightest, most delightful child around. I'm proud of her parents for adopting her and giving her a good life. Someone here in Florida, when I was talking about her, gave me a dirty look and said that they thought my relatives should have adopted a child from the US.

I held myself back, as I was in a physical therapy hydrotherapy pool and was stuck next to the clod. I gave him the most polite dirty look that I could muster and said that it was the business of my relatives, not mine nor anyone else's. Besides, it's very difficult to adopt in the US.

SaintLouieWoman
01-06-2012, 09:26 PM
What a jackass!
Agree with you, Rock.

Rockntractor
01-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Agree with you, Rock.

I think he recruits his help from David Duke and Stormfront, I know he gets donations from them.

SarasotaRepub
01-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Stuff like this is one of the big problems with Paul. He seems to attract the kooks and they act in his name.

He may have a good domestic agenda but with shit like this and the fucking Storm Front nazis last time... :rolleyes:

marv
01-06-2012, 10:15 PM
...a group purportedly backing Ron Paul after it released a Web video...

...posted on YouTube by a group called "NHLiberty4Paul",...

I agree that Ron Paul is an idiot, but there's no evidence that this can be confirmed as being from the Ron Paul campaign. I say to wait. Anybody can put anything on YouTube.

txradioguy
01-07-2012, 05:45 AM

And that denial rings as hollow as the ones about the racist content of his newsletters.

mike128
01-07-2012, 10:42 AM
The only term that I can accurately use to describe Ron Paul is "anomaly". Look up definition 3 on webster.com for a further explanation.

Apocalypse
01-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey Rock, got a new toy for you.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/rp-doll.jpghttp://ronpaulactionfigures.com/figure_left.jpg

Ron Paul’s Super-PAC (http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-unveils-collectible-action-figures/):
Revolution PAC Saturday unveiled a series of collectible action figures bearing the likeness of presidential candidate Ron Paul. The launch was made in conjunction with the super committee’s webcast of the South Carolina Primary results.

The 12”, talking, limited edition action figures are available in two models — the “Commander-in-Chief” Paul, complete with the U.S. Constitution, and “Super Hero” Paul. All proceeds go toward Revolution PAC’s efforts to secure the Republican nomination for Congressman Paul. Purchase at ronpaulactionfigures.com (http://ronpaulactionfigures.com/).

“Barack Obama certainly doesn’t have a corner on the action figure market,” remarks Revolution PAC chair Gary Franchi. “Ron Paul proved he could go head to head with Obama in the Jones Soda bottle ballots during the 2008 campaign. I’m quite confident that he’ll be competitive in the collectible toy demographic as well.”

LOL

Rockntractor
01-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey Rock, got a new toy for you.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/rp-doll.jpghttp://ronpaulactionfigures.com/figure_left.jpg

Ron Paul’s Super-PAC (http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-unveils-collectible-action-figures/):
Revolution PAC Saturday unveiled a series of collectible action figures bearing the likeness of presidential candidate Ron Paul. The launch was made in conjunction with the super committee’s webcast of the South Carolina Primary results.

The 12”, talking, limited edition action figures are available in two models — the “Commander-in-Chief” Paul, complete with the U.S. Constitution, and “Super Hero” Paul. All proceeds go toward Revolution PAC’s efforts to secure the Republican nomination for Congressman Paul. Purchase at ronpaulactionfigures.com (http://ronpaulactionfigures.com/).

“Barack Obama certainly doesn’t have a corner on the action figure market,” remarks Revolution PAC chair Gary Franchi. “Ron Paul proved he could go head to head with Obama in the Jones Soda bottle ballots during the 2008 campaign. I’m quite confident that he’ll be competitive in the collectible toy demographic as well.”

LOL
Probably anatomically correct too!:D

SarasotaRepub
01-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Ape isn't gonna be happy...:D

Rockntractor
01-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Ape isn't gonna be happy...:D

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/chimp.jpg

Articulate_Ape
01-26-2012, 10:23 PM

"I understand it's an ugly ad and I've disavowed it," Paul said Friday, calling the ad "way out of order."

Paul's New Hampshire spokeswoman Kate Schackai said Friday she didn't know who was behind the ad, but it wasn't anyone affiliated with the campaign.

"The video was utterly distasteful and no one who actually supports Dr. Paul's principles would have made it," she said.

I'd say that this statement is pretty clear.

In case you just got on the Internet, anyone can post anything.

SarasotaRepub
01-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Did you hear the Castro answer just now????:D

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 11:32 PM
What a jackass!

I'm sure our resident Ronulans will have some kind of excuse for this crap.

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 11:33 PM
I'd say that this statement is pretty clear.

In case you just got on the Internet, anyone can post anything.

Funny...that's the same excuse they use for his racist newsletters.

NJCardFan
01-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Ron Paul is an idiot!
And in other news, water is wet.

Novaheart
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
I think he recruits his help from David Duke and Stormfront, I know he gets donations from them.

You can't control who supports you. No one believes you if you denounce, they just switch to "me think he doth protest too much".

The neo-nazis show up at the rallies of secure borders and anti-illegals and the supporters of illegal immigration point to this as proof that opposing illegal immigration is racist.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM

So, which of the status quo candidates are you supporting? Just curious.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 12:15 AM
You can't control who supports you. No one believes you if you denounce, they just switch to "me think he doth protest too much".

The neo-nazis show up at the rallies of secure borders and anti-illegals and the supporters of illegal immigration point to this as proof that opposing illegal immigration is racist.

It is the numbers he draws from these groups, it is disproportionate compared to the other candidates.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 12:38 AM
It is the numbers he draws from these groups, it is disproportionate compared to the other candidates.

Has anyone examined the character of the support of the establishment candidates with the same power microscope? Why would they? The boat should never be rocked. Pardon the pun.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Has anyone examined the character of the support of the establishment candidates with the same power microscope? Why would they? The boat should never be rocked. Pardon the pun.

No need for a microscope, Ron Paul supporters are a cannon loaded with chains. Ask any call screener for a talk show or forum moderator for that matter.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 12:52 AM

You just jumped on the wagon to finish the ride with Paul. We both supported Cain until the lynching, I don't consider you a paulbot.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 12:53 AM
No need for a microscope, Ron Paul supporters are a cannon loaded with chains. Ask any call screener for a talk show or forum moderator for that matter.

Well, you do have Santorum. :)

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 12:56 AM
Well, you do have Santorum. :)

Yep, about as much a chance as Paul has to win. Whoever they deliver to that final ballot against Obama is who I will vote for.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Yep, about as much a chance as Paul has to win. Whoever they deliver to that final ballot against Obama is who I will vote for.

Me too, but with very little enthusiasm.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Me too, but with very little enthusiasm.

When you study our history the only time I think the 1776 freedom existed was in the founders minds and on a piece of paper, I have never found an era when it was fully practiced.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 01:32 AM
When you study our history the only time I think the 1776 freedom existed was in the founders minds and on a piece of paper, I have never found an era when it was fully practiced.

I would be happy with 1986, Rock.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 01:33 AM
I would be happy with 1986, Rock.

It was a good time for me too.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 01:39 AM
It was a good time for me too.

I'm referring to personal liberties not the last time you got laid. :p

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm referring to personal liberties not the last time you got laid. :p

Yeah, I was thinking of Reagan. Being able to sit in a lawn chair by a lake and drink a beer without being arrested. You could still buy a reliable work truck because mileage standards hadn't destroyed the engine and lightened the frame. The list is endless, little things we lose every day. Most of these people under 40 have no idea.

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Yeah, I was thinking of Reagan. Being able to sit in a lawn chair by a lake and drink a beer without being arrested. You could still buy a reliable work truck because mileage standards hadn't destroyed the engine and lightened the frame. The list is endless, little things we lose every day. Most of these people under 40 have no idea.

A-frickin'-men

SarasotaRepub
01-27-2012, 09:08 AM
You two are sooo cute!!!! :p:D

AmPat
01-27-2012, 11:16 AM
You two are sooo cute!!!! :p:D
Pig-Ape love for sure. Hey Rock, send pictures, OK?:D

Arroyo_Doble
01-27-2012, 11:23 AM
I remember the geezers pining for the 50's when they were the "Good Old Days."

Christ, I'm getting old.

AmPat
01-27-2012, 11:31 AM

Christ, I'm getting old.

Just imagine the "pining" when the history books have been completely re-written by "Progressives."

Apocalypse
01-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Just imagine the "pining" when the history books have been completely re-written by "Progressives."
They haven't been already? They are all void on the atrocities of Chi but talk about his successful "Revolution"

AmPat
01-27-2012, 11:50 AM
They haven't been already? They are all void on the atrocities of Chi but talk about his successful "Revolution"

You probably meant Che? The texts are pretty lame on most topics already. I was referring to the near future when the liberal re-EDUCATION is complete. Some local boards are still trying to find real text books but the writers and publishers are nearly all in the bag for "progressives.":mad:

Molon Labe
01-27-2012, 12:11 PM

:rolleyes:

er'.....who's racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rF694NzjPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4P01JKiof8

So, which of the status quo candidates are you supporting? Just curious.

um....see above for list of tards....who are saying racist things in 2012.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM

Christ, I'm getting old.

For you banging a cougar is cradle robbing!

fettpett
01-27-2012, 04:06 PM
:rolleyes:

er'.....who's racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rF694NzjPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4P01JKiof8

um....see above for list of tards....who are saying racist things in 2012.

racist? how the fuck are either of those racist? If you can communicate properly, you'll be successful, thus Newt's comments.

If you want to be successful, not living off the government's tit is the way to go. Thus Santorums comments.

Paul excepted money from Stormfront, end of story

Molon Labe
01-27-2012, 04:26 PM
racist? how the fuck are either of those racist? If you can communicate properly, you'll be successful, thus Newt's comments.

If you want to be successful, not living off the government's tit is the way to go. Thus Santorums comments.

Paul excepted money from Stormfront, end of story

Santy said "Blacks equates welfare". And Newt was backtracking ALL last night during the debate from those comments. Wonder why?

Italians spoke their native tongue for years in early 20th century Manhattan. It's a common thing for homogenous communities to do.

Santorum is an idiot. If he's gonna break it down to race maybe he should get his facts straight before he goes race baiting. Wanna guess which "race" in this country has the most on welfare dole?

Tecate
01-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Umm, do you folks realize that this phony ad was traced back to Huntsman's own staff and Ron Paul is actually suing them over it? LOL

Molon Labe
01-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Umm, do you folks realize that this phony ad was traced back to Huntsman's own staff and Ron Paul is actually suing them over it? LOL

Nevermind facts. Got nothing else on the guy so gotta play the race card and tout some idiot making a fake video to find dirt on the guy.

wait till some of these Gingrich apologists find out his Spanish ghetto ejaculation is going to be pasted into one of Romney's PAC ads and run in Florida and other primary states.

Not racist at all? Romney thinks so. I'm gonna bet some of Florida residents gonna think so too.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Nevermind facts. Got nothing else on the guy so gotta play the race card and tout some idiot making a fake video to find dirt on the guy.

wait till some of these Gingrich apologists find out his Spanish ghetto ejaculation is going to be pasted into one of Romney's PAC ads and run in Florida and other primary states.

Not racist at all? Romney thinks so. I'm gonna bet some of Florida residents gonna think so too.

Ya'll need to just get together with Paul and start a nice little compound in South America.
Don't forget the drink mixes.

fettpett
01-27-2012, 10:02 PM

Romney is a liberal douchebag, He's no Conservative, playing the race card is nothing more than a bullshit move on his part.

Newt wants English to be the primary language of Government in the US, save money and promote less reliance on Government. This is the way it was up till 40ish years ago.

Santroum was talking about how liberal policies have made minorities, particularly blacks, more reliant on Government.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Romney is a liberal douchebag, He's no Conservative, playing the race card is nothing more than a bullshit move on his part.

Newt wants English to be the primary language of Government in the US, save money and promote less reliance on Government. This is the way it was up till 40ish years ago.

Santroum was talking about how liberal policies have made minorities, particularly blacks, more reliant on Government.

It's no use fett, their eyes are swirling as they worship the grand wizard.

fettpett
01-27-2012, 10:06 PM

yeah...I know a lot of people that are supporting the dude this time around....I reaalllyyy hate this field now

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:10 PM
They're baaaack!:eek:

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/lunatics-attack.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:13 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/imagesqtbnANd9GcTxPyJi7SjZPIb8o_J2TM99U51XkjihbUge so1D9cCP-lzo8N1qc6uloRVB.jpg

Tecate
01-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Ya'll need to just get together with Paul and start a nice little compound in South America.
Don't forget the drink mixes.
That might not be a bad idea once they announce that everyones' pension funds were sucked into a black hole of banksters' derivatives. QE3 has already begun, but they just aren't calling it "quantitative easing" this time.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/clip-image0029.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/128660815447653189.jpg

Tecate
01-27-2012, 10:25 PM
yeah...I know a lot of people that are supporting the dude this time around....I reaalllyyy hate this field now
I always love it when people on political forums use quotes from the founding fathers in their sig line and then go cast a vote for tyranny.

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:31 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/PRBotArmy.jpg

Tecate
01-27-2012, 10:32 PM

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/political-pictures-ron-paul-read-co.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:34 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/political-pictures-ron-paul-read-co.jpg

I would imagine according to you guys he wrote part of the constitution.

Tecate
01-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I would imagine according to you guys he wrote part of the constitution.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/gladys-kravitz-ron_paul.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:37 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/imagesqtbnANd9GcQit3zUrz6vltkEPwy5-GWd6YYEz4pOl-6SNbnXgR3pKNMFaAIyFJkZJD4QKQ.jpg

Tecate
01-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Photobucket wars!

I have to admit, you've got some good ones. Recycles from 2008 or new?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/ronpaulsuperhero.png

Arroyo_Doble
01-27-2012, 10:50 PM

*tweet*

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Photobucket wars!

I have to admit, you've got some good ones. Recycles from 2008 or new?

Both!:D
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/pied-piper-paul-296x300.jpg

Tecate
01-27-2012, 11:25 PM
LOL! Just found this one moments ago...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/SRyKm.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM

Nice, real nice!:D

Zathras
01-28-2012, 01:10 AM

I've had this one since the election...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/2694817274_9daacb44dc.jpg

fettpett
01-28-2012, 02:51 AM
I always love it when people on political forums use quotes from the founding fathers in their sig line and then go cast a vote for tyranny.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

as I've said before, I like a lot of Paul's ideas, but his foreign policy scare the shit out of me. Isolationism didn't work 100 years ago...it's not going to work now.

Tecate
01-28-2012, 03:24 AM

as I've said before, I like a lot of Paul's ideas, but his foreign policy scare the shit out of me. Isolationism didn't work 100 years ago...it's not going to work now.
The actual definition of "Isolationist" to most people on this forum is anyone who doesn't carry around a laminated checklist of nations on the other side of the globe to pre-emptively attack next.

It's a bullshit talking point with no factual basis.

fettpett
01-28-2012, 03:48 PM
The actual definition of "Isolationist" to most people on this forum is anyone who doesn't carry around a laminated checklist of nations on the other side of the globe to pre-emptively attack next.

It's a bullshit talking point with no factual basis.

He wants to close all overseas military bases and pull everyone back to the States. doing that in South Korea alone would probably cause the war there to resume, particularly with that nut job of a leader they have.

Peace through Strength. Strength is the ONLY thing that keeps evil men at bay, period. And I would prefer to keep them at arms length than here at home.

Molon Labe
01-28-2012, 03:56 PM

Nah....peoples just po'd there's someone that doesn't worship the GOP over the actual platform.

Novaheart
01-28-2012, 05:33 PM

Isolation worked better a hundred years ago because the country had the American South to be its Asian bread basket, textile mills, and clothing factories and the rural north to make its shoes and gadgets. Unless we're going to annex Mexico or put the welfare class in work houses, then being isolationist would be tough right now.

Fortunately, Ron Paul doesn't remotely suggest isolationism. He suggests Americasism, making the kind of economic engine out of South America and North America that we have made out of Asia.

fettpett
01-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Fortunately, Ron Paul doesn't remotely suggest isolationism. He suggests Americasism, making the kind of economic engine out of South America and North America that we have made out of Asia.

Isolationism on military matters putz

txradioguy
01-28-2012, 09:10 PM
He suggests Americasism, making the kind of economic engine out of South America and North America that we have made out of Asia.

He suggests a course for this country that is more ruinous than what Obama wants to do to us.

Articulate_Ape
01-28-2012, 09:58 PM
He suggests a course for this country that is more ruinous than what Obama wants to do to us.

I think Ody has stated things better than I can on this subject, but I am still curious. Could you expound on that assertion? Especially given the fiscal disaster that this nation faces. How do you propose we sustain our foreign policy (i.e. militarily) if we have no money to do so?

I know where you're coming from, TXR, but I just don't know how you rationalize it at this point, and I honestly would like to understand.

Molon Labe
01-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I think Ody has stated things better than I can on this subject, but I am still curious. Could you expound on that assertion? Especially given the fiscal disaster that this nation faces. How do you propose we sustain our foreign policy (i.e. militarily) if we have no money to do so?

I know where you're coming from, TXR, but I just don't know how you rationalize it at this point, and I honestly would like to understand.

...I've said this before. THE number one national security issue is the economy. We fail at that...we're not going to be able to project any military power outside CONUS much less the ME.

Rockntractor
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
...I've said this before. THE number one national security issue is the economy. We fail at that...we're not going to be able to project any military power outside CONUS much less the ME.

We could always raid the other countries, remove their treasure and enslave their populations.
It works better than rebuilding them.:)

txradioguy
01-30-2012, 06:11 AM
If you want a starting place..as I've pointed out before...start with entitlement reform...get rid of the unfunded liabilities.

Welfare counts for 15% of the GDP and it's growing out of control daily.

The Defense Budget..even with two wars is a mere 4.7% of the GDP and yet despite its small piece of the GDP pie...everyone wats to slash and gut our armed forces when our enemies are doing nothing but gearing up and expanding.

National Defense IS in the Constitution...Medicare...MedicAid and welfare is NOT.

Tell me which one needs to get fixed to help get spending under control.