PDA

View Full Version : "Do We Want a President Who Can't Even Tie His Own Shoes?"

megimoo
09-13-2008, 01:10 PM
suggestion for Next Democrat Attack Ad: "Do We Want a President Who Can't Even Tie His Own Shoes?".

VOTE FOR OBAMA,He can type
Obama can’t even land a jet on an aircraft carrier. Do we really want him as president.
I constantly see references to “defining moments” in first this this campaign and others.
I really think this remark about being computer illiterate, can even send an email stuff might well be the defining moment.
McCain knew all along why he can't use a computer but never said a word in his own defense.
He is not that stupid. I believe he baited a trap.
Of all BO’s remarks, I suspect this one will hurt BO the most.
.................................................. .....
VOTE FOR OBAMA
He can type But he can't use GOOGLE
Now that the Democrats have embarrassed themselves with the John McCain internet ad, what will be their next foray into insensitivity and bad taste?
Yes, John McCain cannot tie his own shoes, for the same reason he can't use a keyboard, to which (in their brilliance) they can conclude that this guy isn't capable of doing anything!
There should be an outrage that the democrats did not even check to see what McCain could do, before releasing an ad criticizing ANYTHING that requires physical use of hands, feet, body, etc....McCAin is registered disabled vet,and for my money this shows LOUSY JUDGMENT ON PART OF DEMOCRAT WHO RELEASED SUCH AN AD.
I was appalled that OREILLY had a “body language” expert say McCain should hold his hands behind his back instead of playing with his ring, it didn’t look Presidential...it made me angry! Because they did not check to see what he could and could not do before airing such a topic.
THE DISABLED VETS SHOULD CALL THIS TO NATIONAL ATTENTION ON OBAMA CAMP!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2081599/posts

jinxmchue
09-13-2008, 01:15 PM
I really, really hope this continues to garner attention. What a stupid, stupid faux pas. And right after Biden told a guy confined to a wheelchair to stand up!

GrumpyOldLady
09-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Obama claims not to be 'politics as usual' - but then he makes *wink wink nudge nudge* remarks about McCains age by saying 'he lost his bearings', and *wink wink nudge nudge* lipstick on a pig, and *wink wink nudge nudge* can't use a computer.

He makes lots of 'wink wink nudge nudge' statements, knowing exactly what they mean, but making them in a way that he can claim not to have ment what he said.

PoliCon
09-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Obama is a consumate leftist politician. He'll tell who ever it takes what ever it takes and cut down anyone who gets in his way - ANYTHING for power.

d_va
09-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Obama's on the stump today telling people McCain's out of touch with the average American?

Is BO forgetting his "bitter" comments so soon:rolleyes:

PoliCon
09-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Obama's on the stump today telling people McCain's out of touch with the average American?

Is BO forgetting his "bitter" comments so soon:rolleyes:sadly - Obama knows what a large percentage of the population wants - someone to make all of their decisions for them. Someone to do all of the work and take all of the risk. They want big brother to take care of them. Or at least they think they do.

cat714
09-14-2008, 06:49 AM
Wow...so this is what it is coming down to. When the liberals get this desperate, it's because they have nothing else to go after. I hope he keeps this up. Obama has pissed off so many people and I don't see how he can say he is different than other candidates. He's a snake and it's only a matter of time before McCain really goes after him.

PoliCon
09-14-2008, 08:53 AM
But McCain shouldn't do that. Let other people do it - McCain should keep his hands clean so that he can say - rightfully - that he IS a different kind of candidate.