PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Secret Palestinian Deal

Apocalypse
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
JERUSALEM (http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/01/12/obama-to-take-on-netanyahu-after-election-palestinians-say-white-house-asked-them-to-delay-demands-till-2nd-term/) — The Obama administration asked the Palestinian Authority not to make any major demands until after the presidential election in November, a senior PA official told KleinOnline.

The PA official, speaking on condition his name be withheld, said that Obama promised to renew stalled Israeli-Palestinian negotiations on the basis of the 1967 borders, meaning an Israeli withdrawal from eastern sections of Jerusalem as well as from Judea and Samaria, also referred to as the West Bank.

“We were asked by the (U.S.) administration not to make special demands or scandals during the elections,” said the official.

“After elections, the negotiations will be renewed on basis of the Clinton plan, and Obama’s speech in Cairo of the 1967 borders,” the official said.
The official, however, said the U.S. will press for a Palestinian state quickly if President Obama is reelected.

“The main message we received from the U.S. is that nothing will happen in a serious way before the 2012 elections,” said the official.

------

So to keep the Palestinian's quite till after the elections, he's agreed to throw Israel under the bus, then drive it over them a few times.

This ass has to go.

Novaheart
01-12-2012, 09:22 PM
I can't say what this makes me feel.

Powerlifter181
01-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Well that's pretty sleazy but that's the kind of thing to be expected from Barry.

txradioguy
01-13-2012, 01:57 AM
I can't say what this makes me feel.

I wish you would.