PDA

View Full Version : “lack of civility”

Apocalypse
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm sure you all have heard Debbie Schultz's comment about the TEA Party being at fault for the shooting last year.

From yesterday via DC Examiner (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dnc-chair-blames-tea-party-tucson-shooting/307106):

“We need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy from a year ago, where my very good friend, Gabby Giffords — who is doing really well, by the way, — [was shot],” Wasserman Schultz, the Democratic National Committee chair said during (http://www.c-span.org/Events/DNC-Chair-Assesses-NH-Primary-Looks-Forward/10737427024/) a “Politics and Eggs” forum this morning. “The discourse in America, the discourse in Congress in particular . . . has really changed, I’ll tell you. I hesitate to place blame, but I have noticed it take a very precipitous turn towards edginess and lack of civility with the growth of the Tea Party movement.”

Well her tweet today.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Screen-shot-2012-01-12-at-1.30.01-PM.png

Yea, she would never politicize any thing like that.

Articulate_Ape
01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
DWS is dumber than a bag of hammers. What else does anyone need to know about her?

AmPat
01-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Dumb, ignorant, and stupid is no way to go through like. She embodies all three of those qualities.

Evil Anti DU Man
01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
The other option, of course, is to not let words bother you and grow a thick skin.

And to hold ones self to the same standards that one expects everybody else to go by.

When liberals start policing their own, and stop it with the generalizations of over thirty million people in America and even more in the rest of the world, then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and a grand "BOO - RAH!". Until then, they have absolutely no credibility and will only be considered to be hypocrites who should be dismissed out of hand.

If one claims to be tolerant, one should be tolerant, and allow people to express themselves in their own way, even if that way is an unfortunate means of expressing ones' self.

And stop trying to control how other people speak just because you liberals don't like to hear certain words just because thirty million people you hate like to use them.

Morality should be evenly applied, or instead it ceases to be morality and instead becomes a game of double standards (the it's okay for me but not for thee crap) and special privileges (do as i say not as I do crap).

And stop pretending to take the moral high ground, because you liberals don't have it.

(You is a general usage and not meant for anybody specific, just hypocritical liberals),

txradioguy
01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
The other option, of course, is to not let words bother you and grow a thick skin.

And to hold ones self to the same standards that one expects everybody else to go by.

When liberals start policing their own, and stop it with the generalizations of over thirty million people in America and even more in the rest of the world, then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and a grand "BOO - RAH!". Until then, they have absolutely no credibility and will only be considered to be hypocrites who should be dismissed out of hand.

If one claims to be tolerant, one should be tolerant, and allow people to express themselves in their own way, even if that way is an unfortunate means of expressing ones' self.

And stop trying to control how other people speak just because you liberals don't like to hear certain words just because thirty million people you hate like to use them.

Morality should be evenly applied, or instead it ceases to be morality and instead becomes a game of double standards (the it's okay for me but not for thee crap) and special privileges (do as i say not as I do crap).

And stop pretending to take the moral high ground, because you liberals don't have it.

(You is a general usage and not meant for anybody specific, just hypocritical liberals),

The Left will never police their own. They want a mob mentality on the level of chaos of that of the French Revolution.

DumbAss Tanker
01-13-2012, 03:48 PM
After all the bullshit that partisan bitch, her Godmother (SanFranNan), and their minions slung at the TEA Partiers, this just serves to show what a lying meme-whore piece of shit she really is.