PDA

View Full Version : A Question From a Guy

Evil Anti DU Man
01-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I mean this in all serious and am not trying to be a troll in any way. I am asking this out of simple curiosity, so please don't be offended and please don't get upset at me because I am not trying to be offensive or a troll.

Do you enjoy being a woman/girl/female? What are the good things about being a woman/girl/female?

I once had one friend who hated being a girl. I never knew why, she would never tell me. She hated it so much she once attempted suicide over it. I was thinking of her today, and I got to wondering why she hated it so much, which is why I'm asking.

linda22003
01-14-2012, 02:42 PM
She would probably say she felt she was in the "wrong" gender. I like being a woman/girl/female, as you put it, but I've never been a "girly" girl. I wear a short hairstyle because I'm no good at rollers and ringlets. I wear some makeup, but not the massive amount you see on some women.

But sure, I wouldn't trade being a woman for being a man. I don't have to do car maintenance, I don't have to kill bugs, and I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.

Rockntractor
01-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.

You would not believe how handy it is when you have to pee, you people are just a mess waiting to happen!:eek:

Starbuck
01-14-2012, 02:58 PM
...............and I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.

Oh, TELL US you have not, on occasion, enjoyed an adventure with above mentioned 'badly designed' paraphernalia.:D:D

linda22003
01-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Oh, TELL US you have not, on occasion, enjoyed an adventure with above mentioned 'badly designed' paraphernalia.:D:D

Borrowing them on occasion is completely different from being a full time owner! :p

Odysseus
01-16-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWn-ueeeLw

Hawkgirl
01-16-2012, 07:45 PM
I once had one friend who hated being a girl. I never knew why, she would never tell me. She hated it so much she once attempted suicide over it. I was thinking of her today, and I got to wondering why she hated it so much, which is why I'm asking.

You're no longer in DU, you're in CU, where girls like being girls....you'll get used to it, if you stick around long enough.

Odysseus
01-16-2012, 11:41 PM
You're no longer in DU, you're in CU, where girls like being girls....you'll get used to it, if you stick around long enough.

Here at CU, the girls are girls, the men are men, and the sheep are terrified. :D

Rockntractor
01-16-2012, 11:44 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/kissing-ass-happy-relationships-arent-easy-demotivational-posters-1326731989.jpg

Lanie
01-20-2012, 11:31 PM
I like being a woman because that is what I'm used to. I like that I can put on smelly stuff and not be called gay for it. lol.

I occasionally like dresses, but it's not a big deal to me. I do like makeup, but I've been told it doesn't show up on me. I like being a woman just because that's what I've always been. I can't imagine being a guy.

Being a woman can have its ups and downs. The downside is that we have to watch how we do assertiveness. Men can be direct and be considered assertive. If a woman is assertive, there will always be somebody calling her the b word. Oh, and that estrogen stuff can suck at times (emotions, not looks). lol.

More than people wanted to hear. :D

Lanie
01-20-2012, 11:32 PM
You would not believe how handy it is when you have to pee, you people are just a mess waiting to happen!:eek:

Some of those drunk guys don't know how to aim. Never work for a convenience store or a bar.

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Some of those drunk guys don't know how to aim. Never work for a convenience store or a bar.

Good point........I mean bad pointing!:confused:

Articulate_Ape
01-21-2012, 12:24 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/kissing-ass-happy-relationships-arent-easy-demotivational-posters-1326731989.jpg

How the hell did you get a copy of my wedding picture?

Rockntractor
01-21-2012, 12:33 AM
How the hell did you get a copy of my wedding picture?

I was supposed to be the main course at the reception but I escaped!:eek: