PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know about bobbolink?

SarasotaRepub
01-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Indeed!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002169702) :D

Sat Jan 14, 2012, 07:22 PM
barbtries

does anyone know about bobbolink?

i think about her sometimes and just hope she's okay.

Pitt probably got her...:eek::D

txradioguy
01-15-2012, 09:51 AM

Or his mom did! :D

Novaheart
01-15-2012, 05:24 PM

IS Bobbolink the one who declared that hesheit was going to go "off the grid" for awhile to see if hesheit can live without internet and television?

Madisonian
01-15-2012, 06:16 PM
IS Bobbolink the one who declared that hesheit was going to go "off the grid" for awhile to see if hesheit can live without internet and television?

bobbolink is the one that, rumor has it, is homeless and either lives in Colorado or Will Pitt's schizophrenic mind when not sodden with alcohol.

Dan D. Doty
01-15-2012, 07:24 PM
The problem Bobbolink isn't being homeless; he/she can get Section 8 housing at any time.

Bobbolink want a million dollar condo, not a studio apartment.

I think Bobbolink isn't really homeless at all, just another jerkazoid with NPD who creates a mask and wants everyone to believe it so he/she can claim victumhood in Moonbat society; Moonbat love social victums, makes 'em feel good about themselves without having to do anything.

Rockntractor
01-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Maybe Bobolink is Wei Wei.:confused:

SarasotaRepub
01-15-2012, 08:15 PM
The problem Bobbolink isn't being homeless; he/she can get Section 8 housing at any time.

Bobbolink want a million dollar condo, not a studio apartment.

I think Bobbolink isn't really homeless at all, just another jerkazoid with NPD who creates a mask and wants everyone to believe it so he/she can claim victumhood in Moonbat society; Moonbat love social victums, makes 'em feel good about themselves without having to do anything.

I have always thought she was a clever mole. The DUmmies have had partys right near where she is supposed to be and she was always a no show. :eek:

Novaheart
01-15-2012, 09:46 PM
I have always thought she was a clever mole. The DUmmies have had partys right near where she is supposed to be and she was always a no show. :eek:

How do you keep track of all this crap? Do you have a notebook or just a super memory?

SarasotaRepub
01-15-2012, 10:00 PM
How do you keep track of all this crap? Do you have a notebook or just a super memory?

My short term memory was affected by the stroke but I remember the old stuff pretty well. :D

cajunrevenge
01-16-2012, 03:50 AM
I ran across a bobolink street the other day, didnt see any homeless.

txradioguy
01-16-2012, 06:10 AM

Following along that line of reasoning she's probably just some trust fund baby and her "Schtick" was pretending to be this homeless beggar that slept in her car and depended on the Library to post on DU.