PDA

View Full Version : Republican Debate from Myrtle Beach!

SarasotaRepub
01-16-2012, 07:24 PM
The herd is thinning, one less for tonights debate from S.C.!!!!! 9pm EST on Ebil Fox!!! :D

SarasotaRepub
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Game On for the Ebil ReThugs!!! :thumbsup:

djones520
01-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Let me know how it goes. To busy watching Detroit beat Buffalo like a red headed step child.

SarasotaRepub
01-16-2012, 10:45 PM
WOOT for Dr. Nutz!!!!

0% Tax Rate!!!! :rolleyes::D

SarasotaRepub
01-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Newt is kicking ass tonight.

SLW says she luvs him!!!:eek::mad::D

Rockntractor
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM

He was called racist before for calling Bama the food stamp president, so he said it again.:D

SarasotaRepub
01-16-2012, 11:08 PM
JHC...

Paul is making an ass out of himself.

Rockntractor
01-16-2012, 11:10 PM
JHC...

Paul is making an ass out of himself.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/what-is-it-with-ron-paul-followers-paul-demotivational-posters-1326769678.jpg

SaintLouieWoman
01-16-2012, 11:55 PM
He was called racist before for calling Bama the food stamp president, so he said it again.:D
And he said that he wasn't sorry. He ended up with a standing O.

He also said not sorry for saying kids should get little jobs in school and made a good defense. Good for him for not putting up with any crap.

Starbuck
01-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Newt did himself well, and that's a fact.

But DAMN he has baggage!

Still.....Newt vs Obama:D..the question is will Obama be able to take the heat without wetting his pants?;)

linda22003
01-17-2012, 09:47 AM

She's got a shot; he's probably not finished with marriages yet. :p

linda22003
01-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Newt did himself well, and that's a fact.

But DAMN he has baggage!

And he packed every bit of it himself. :cool:

Kay
01-17-2012, 08:46 PM
That was the best debate so far in my opinion.
Even Perry managed to do very well.

Chuck58
01-17-2012, 10:46 PM

Perry is starting to get into it, and make some points. He did get solid and loud applause several times. Unfortunately, I think it's too little too late, and his early performances have done him in.

I like him and am still pulling for him.

SaintLouieWoman
01-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Sarah Palin was on Hannity tonight, and she also said that Perry did well. However, she commented that if she were a S Carolina voter, she'd vote for Newt. She said the conservatives eventually need to decide who will be the standard bearer for the conservatives. I agree that it's too early to just give up and hand it to Romney.

The conservatives, when lumped together, still have a larger majority of the votes than Romney. I wish Perry didn't sound so darned dumb at the beginning of the debates. He's not a dumb man and seems to have a good sense of humor about his goofs.

Kay
01-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Looks like Turkey didn't think too much of Perry:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/17/perry-draws-turkey-rebuke-over-debate-comments/

Kay
01-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Perry is starting to get into it, and make some points. He did get solid and loud applause several times. Unfortunately, I think it's too little too late, and his early performances have done him in.

I like him and am still pulling for him.

Yeah, there's no way for Perry.
He might as well just give it up and come home.

Kay
01-18-2012, 12:13 AM
Sarah Palin was on Hannity tonight, and she also said that Perry did well.
However, she commented that if she were a S Carolina voter, she'd vote for Newt.

Oh I haven't seen that interview yet. So she basically gave Newt an endorsement?
Todd Palin already publicly endorsed him, so I figgered that's who she would too.

THE RESISTANCE
01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Sarah Palin was on Hannity tonight, and she also said that Perry did well. However, she commented that if she were a S Carolina voter, she'd vote for Newt. She said the conservatives eventually need to decide who will be the standard bearer for the conservatives. I agree that it's too early to just give up and hand it to Romney.

The conservatives, when lumped together, still have a larger majority of the votes than Romney. I wish Perry didn't sound so darned dumb at the beginning of the debates. He's not a dumb man and seems to have a good sense of humor about his goofs.

She gave a vote for Gingrich that was far from a ringing one. Just that she wants the contest to continue.

I guess she dislikes Romney more than she dislikes Gingrich.

Of course the Gingrich mindless followers have gone wild .....not getting it.

noonwitch
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Yeah, there's no way for Perry.
He might as well just give it up and come home.

He could still be a VP pick, especially for Romney, who will need to have someone more conservative than himself to appeal to the base.

Arroyo_Doble
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
He could still be a VP pick, especially for Romney, who will need to have someone more conservative than himself to appeal to the base.

The governor of Virginia should be able to do that for him.

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 01:46 PM

They will pick a VP from the sidelines.

djones520
01-18-2012, 03:28 PM

Those two have been at each others throat this cycle. I doubt that Newt has any chance of being picked as a VP choice.

mike128
01-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Folks,

If Flip-Flop Romney is the nominee, then this election is OVER, and Obama will get another 4 more years to destroy this country. Obama will have more than 1billion dollars, yes billion, to destroy the Massachusetts Flip-Flopper, and we'll have the same results as we had with John McCain, Bob Dole and Bush 41 in 1992. "Moderates" never win, folks! The GOP strategists have it backwards. Reagan was a CONSERVATIVE. He won TWO LANDSLIDE elections! When are you all going to finally realize this!?

Zathras
01-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Folks,

If Flip-Flop Romney is the nominee, then this election is OVER, and Obama will get another 4 more years to destroy this country. Obama will have more than 1billion dollars, yes billion, to destroy the Massachusetts Flip-Flopper, and we'll have the same results as we had with John McCain, Bob Dole and Bush 41 in 1992. "Moderates" never win, folks! The GOP strategists have it backwards. Reagan was a CONSERVATIVE. He won TWO LANDSLIDE elections! When are you all going to finally realize this!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

Powerlifter181
01-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Lol Zathras we get it...beating a dead horse. But you know what that doesn't make it not true. Is calling out Obama for adding more debt than all previous presidents combined 'beating a dead horse' just because here on CU, he is criticized heavily for that?

fettpett
01-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Lol Zathras we get it...beating a dead horse. But you know what that doesn't make it not true. Is calling out Obama for adding more debt than all previous presidents combined 'beating a dead horse' just because here on CU, he is criticized heavily for that?

you don't seem to realize that EVERY. SINGLE. POST. by douchbag128 is about Romney or Meg Whitmen and how they are "eeevil" flip floppers. He also doesn't get it that most of us DON"T like Romney to begin with.

Powerlifter181
01-19-2012, 06:54 PM
you don't seem to realize that EVERY. SINGLE. POST. by douchbag128 is about Romney or Meg Whitmen and how they are "eeevil" flip floppers. He also doesn't get it that most of us DON"T like Romney to begin with.

I guess I stand corrected. I didn't notice that all those posts were coming from the same guy

fettpett
01-19-2012, 11:09 PM
I guess I stand corrected. I didn't notice that all those posts were coming from the same guy

yeah....he's been called on it several times, and wont stop, thus the pictures