PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bombshell Campaign Interview....Check out Drudge.

Molon Labe
01-18-2012, 07:58 PM
http://drudgereport.com/

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview.
Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing...

Molon Labe
01-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Whoops...it's a Newt bomb....

NEWT EX UNLOADS ON CAMERA; NET DEBATES 'ETHICS' OF AIRING BEFORE PRIMARY

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview.
Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing...

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Whoops...it's a Newt bomb....

NEWT EX UNLOADS ON CAMERA; NET DEBATES 'ETHICS' OF AIRING BEFORE PRIMARY

The machine wants Romney to oppose Bama and the machine will get it's wish.

Apocalypse
01-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Not exactly news. Any wife of any politician could spill secrets about their spouse that would end their run.

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
We should have run Jesus.

Molon Labe
01-18-2012, 08:17 PM

I agree...

who'd have thought Huntsman and now probably Gingrich would be gone by S.C.

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
I agree...

who'd have thought Huntsman and now probably Gingrich would be gone by S.C.

After all the uproar following the 08 election and all the organization of teaparty groups they still force fed us their choice of candidate, I don't think we were even a speed bump.

Arroyo_Doble
01-18-2012, 08:53 PM

Blessed are the peacemakers isn't a winning argument for a Republican primary.

NJCardFan
01-18-2012, 09:03 PM

Which is sad because thanks to the "machine" Obama will get 4 more years.

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Which is sad because thanks to the "machine" Obama will get 4 more years.

I'm not giving up yet but it certainly isn't getting any better for us.

Molon Labe
01-18-2012, 09:48 PM
based on some PPP tweets....looks like most of Santorum's support has gone to Newt in S.C.

However, after this news breaks open will that support still be there?

Starbuck
01-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Obama will get about 47% of the votes. And that may change a little, but not much.

It may be enough to win. Depends upon who comes out of the woodwork.

Wilson swept into office with only 42% of the vote. If Teddy Roosevelt had stayed out of it Taft would have won. Well, actually Teddy was second even though Taft was the incumbent.

Bill Clinton got 43% of the popular vote the first time; If Perot had stayed out of it, we'd still be trying to remember Bill's name.

Obama will win if there is a spoiler. But he can only get 47% of the votes.

Molon Labe
01-18-2012, 10:11 PM
ABC has decided to air the interview after the SC primary. How sweet. :rolleyes:

They didn't have a frigin' problem airing out Cain's dirty laundry....

Arroyo_Doble
01-18-2012, 10:21 PM
ABC has decided to air the interview after the SC primary. How sweet. :rolleyes:

They didn't have a frigin' problem airing out Cain's dirty laundry....

This is just a fucking reality show, I swear.

Starbuck
01-18-2012, 10:24 PM
I like pictures:
http://www.dcbureau.org/dcb2/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/marianne_gingrich2012-194x300.jpg
Newt's wife...well, the one in question..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Tqx8wfybk-I/SUGx4ZNopGI/AAAAAAAAAJg/zRN9NjLgTAY/s400/s-PATTI-BLAGO-large.jpg

Blago's wife...

HEY....I'm starting to see a pattern!:D

Kay
01-18-2012, 11:34 PM
This will be interesting in a sleezy tabloid sort of way.
What could she possibly say that we don't already know?

Rockntractor
01-18-2012, 11:52 PM
This will be interesting in a sleezy tabloid sort of way.
What could she possibly say that we don't already know?

He watches TV in his underwear.:eek:

Apocalypse
01-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Normally I would chop this up as nothing more then sleazy Liberal rag BS tactics, which it still likely is. But this is looking like it could kill Newts chances and his camp is starting to prep for the downfall.

Gingrich canceled a press conference on Wednesday to deal with the matter.

Thats not good news if this is not serious.

From bad to worse for Newt.
NEW YORK (AP) (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9SBMQ901&show_article=1) – An ABC News executive tells The Associated Press that the network has interviewed Newt Gingrich’s second wife and is likely to air the segment Friday on “Nightline.”

That’s the day before the South Carolina primary, where the Republican presidential candidate is trying to topple GOP front-runner Mitt Romney.
The ABC News executive did not indicate what the ex-wife, Marianne, said in the interview and spoke on the condition of anonymity because the plans for airing the interview were tentative.
Ex two comes out and she's spilling it all to ABC another liberal source. And they are airing right before the elections. In a way this is how Cain went down, too many women who had an ax to grind coming out.

AmPat
01-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Wait! An EX- Wife that has something bad to say publicly about her ex-husband?
NO!!!

Say it isn't so.:rolleyes:

Novaheart
01-19-2012, 12:57 PM

I don't want Romney to oppose Obama. That's a lose, lose.

Novaheart
01-19-2012, 12:58 PM
NO!!!

Exactly. It might be fun to listen to her for a few minutes, but ultimately, no one cares. Newt's not quite as old and disgusting as Strom Thurmond, but still no one wants to get a mental picture of him in the bedroom.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 12:59 PM
I don't want Romney to oppose Obama. That's a lose, lose.

If I have to settle I guess it would be for Gingrich.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 01:01 PM

Talk about a "birth certificate" problem! :eek:

linda22003
01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
So far all I've heard is that Newt supposedly wanted an "open" marriage so he could be married to Marianne while banging Callista on the side. He'd been doing that for years, but he wanted permission after Marianne found out. :rolleyes:

Nubs
01-19-2012, 01:06 PM

I can see Stephonopolous now, "Soooo, you think your the son of God, don't you??!!"

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 01:07 PM
So far all I've heard is that Newt supposedly wanted an "open" marriage so he could be married to Marianne while banging Callista on the side.

On the side, from behind, on top etc......:confused:

Odysseus
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Blessed are the peacemakers isn't a winning argument for a Republican primary.
Sure it is. People in my line of work are peacemakers. The peace activists who run around demanding bans on weapons that offend their aesthetic sensibilities and otherwise try to maintain the status quo are enablers of tyrants. Submission to tyranny is not peace.

He watches TV in his underwear.:eek:
That BASTARD!!! :D:rolleyes:

If I have to settle I guess it would be for Gingrich.
There could be a campaign slogan in there: "If you have to settle, settle for me. I'm Newt Gingrich and I approved this ad. Reluctantly." :D

You'd have an easier time getting a birth certificate out of the Roman Procurator's office than we did with Obama's.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 01:56 PM
On the side, from behind, on top etc......:confused:

Whatever the position, I'll bet her hair NEVER MOVED.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/372992_192629367494140_233629459_n.jpg

Starbuck
01-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Ah, a new hair target.:D

Based on the interview that I just saw (Partial; on Fox News) I will be voting for Newt. If nothing else, just because he had sense enough to dump someone who could absolutely NEVER be a First Lady.

Women like that do great harm by being seen beside the man. And no good at all when standing behind him.:)

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Whatever the position, I'll bet her hair NEVER MOVED.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/372992_192629367494140_233629459_n.jpg

Good lord you could hang your car keys on that nose!:eek:

linda22003
01-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Good lord you could hang your car keys on that nose!:eek:

That's probably not what Newt draped over it. (Now, good luck getting THAT image out of your head. :D)

Nubs
01-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Maybe Newt was in a sexless marriage. Obviously Calista was offering something the other wasn't.

In any event, it appears (once again) that only the left is guaranteed the right to privacy behind bedroom doors.

noonwitch
01-19-2012, 03:01 PM
If Newt does get through this and ends up getting the nomination, I think he has a good chance still in the general election. The swing voters needed for a GOP win are the same ones who voted for Clinton, despite his similar baggage.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 03:13 PM
If Newt does get through this and ends up getting the nomination, I think he has a good chance still in the general election. The swing voters needed for a GOP win are the same ones who voted for Clinton, despite his similar baggage.

People are not going to be voting on his sex life, but his vision of America, which is hardly the same as Clinton's. I doubt they would attract many of the same voters.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 03:23 PM
People are not going to be voting on his sex life, but his vision of America, which is hardly the same as Clinton's. I doubt they would attract many of the same voters.

What was Clinton's vision of America?

linda22003
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM

By that I mean their overall view of the role of government in society, as in the election this year - although in retrospect, Clinton was nowhere near as far to the left as Obama. I don't think you would have heard Clinton talk about kids taking over school janitors' jobs. :)

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
By that I mean their overall view of the role of government in society, as in the election this year - although in retrospect, Clinton was nowhere near as far to the left as Obama. I don't think you would have heard Clinton talk about kids taking over school janitors' jobs. :)

Clinton was a populist, he moved wherever the waves took him and his vision was whatever the polls said on any given week.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Clinton was a populist, he moved wherever the waves took him and his vision was whatever the polls said on any given week.

Okay, so he and Romney were more alike, then. :p

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Okay, so he and Romney were more alike, then. :p

Correct.

Odysseus
01-19-2012, 04:21 PM

Yes and no. About a third of voters don't make up their minds until the last minute, which means that they are pretty much not engaged until they decide to be. They get their information from the media, friends, late-night comics, etc. The Republican candidates start out with a serious disadvantage among them, as their friends tend to be as clueless as they are, and the media is staunchly in the tank for the Democrats. Reagan got to them because Carter had screwed up beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the next Republican has the same opportunity, but he will have to get past the media to do it.

DumbAss Tanker
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM

Bill Clinton as President and in poontang heaven, with Hillary tied up in First Lady duties, basically.

:D

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Bill Clinton as President and in poontang heaven, with Hillary tied up in First Lady duties, basically.

:D

Wasn't Hillary "tied up" with the blonde gal with the big boobs from Night Court?:confused:

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2012, 08:06 PM

And all the R-cogs will do their job and vote for Romney. Such harmony.

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2012, 08:09 PM

The Republican party would flip out like never before, calling him a weak, enemy-appeasing commie

You have read the New Testament, right?

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 08:11 PM

It would have been so much easier if you could just put a nice commie like Chavez in for life, wouldn't it Weible?

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Sure it is. People in my line of work are peacemakers.

The Ministry of Peace

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2012, 08:13 PM
It would have been so much easier if you could just put a nice commie like Chavez in for life, wouldn't it Weible?

It must be easy getting straw in your line of work.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 08:14 PM
It must be easy getting straw in your line of work.

My hammer is rusty and you look particularly plump and juicy today!:cool:

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Whatever works for you Rock. making you feel good, but I think it would just be simpler to talk to your doctor about low T :p

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Whatever works for you Rock. making you feel good, but I think it would just be simpler to talk to your doctor about low T :p

Hey! I haven't smacked you in a long time, I miss the good old days!:confused:

AmPat
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
The Republican party would flip out like never before, calling him a weak, enemy-appeasing commie

You have read the New Testament, right?

I have. If you read the ENTIRE New Testament, it includes the Revelation of John. Jesus returns wielding a sword. You have read the New Testament, right?

AmPat
01-19-2012, 09:16 PM
I'd vote for a dead, fetid Sea Cucumber over the stinking Marxist POC currently in the W.H.:cool:

Wei Wu Wei
01-20-2012, 12:57 AM
I have. If you read the ENTIRE New Testament, it includes the Revelation of John. Jesus returns wielding a sword. You have read the New Testament, right?

Jesus came the first time bringing the sword

Matthew 10:32-36

" 32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

however this seems to be speaking more of a spiritual sword of the Holy Spirit, not killing 100,000 poor people with bombs and bullets.

Wei Wu Wei
01-20-2012, 12:59 AM
I'd vote for a dead, fetid Sea Cucumber over the stinking Marxist POC currently in the W.H.:cool:

Then it seems the talk radio has done it's job.

They can (and will) put a terrible candidate up there because they know droves of people will run to the voting booth to get rid of the big bad boogyman. Why think about issues when you know who you are supposed to hate?

fettpett
01-20-2012, 01:39 AM

They can (and will) put a terrible candidate up there because they know droves of people will run to the voting booth to get rid of the big bad boogyman. Why think about issues when you know who you are supposed to hate?

only one number needs to be used...10% thats Obama's unemployment numbers since he took office. Nothing he's done has changed that.

AmPat
01-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Jesus came the first time bringing the sword

Matthew 10:32-36

" 32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

however this seems to be speaking more of a spiritual sword of the Holy Spirit, not killing 100,000 poor people with bombs and bullets.
Your understanding of Jesus and the "sword" is found lacking but yes, he was speaking of division. That division is seen throughout history and certainly today. Just look at the vile comments surrounding Tebow for recent examples.

AmPat
01-20-2012, 09:21 AM

No, O Blah Blah has done his job. Talk radio isn't the boogeyman, talk radio exposes the boogeyman.
But don't worry, for all those that go to vote against O Blah Blah the Marxist "in droves," there will be nearly the same number that will vote for the idiot, who has proven to be the most divisive president in the history of the USA.

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2012, 09:41 AM
That's a good one. We should accumulate a list. So far I've seen some Glen Beck say he'd vote for his shoe before Obama and someone else say they'd vote for an orange juice can before Obama. Could someone help me out here that watches Fox News to ID the orange juice comment?

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Your understanding of Jesus and the "sword" is found lacking but yes, he was speaking of division. That division is seen throughout history and certainly today. Just look at the vile comments surrounding Tebow for recent examples.

Wanda Sykes sunk to new lows, even for her, last night on Leno. She said that she prayed for Tebow to be smashed. She's one disgusting piece of humanity. I couldn't believe that some in the audience cheered (but not that many). The rest of the sheeple just stayed silent and Leno said nothing.

AmPat
01-20-2012, 09:50 AM
That's a good one. We should accumulate a list. So far I've seen some Glen Beck say he'd vote for his shoe before Obama and someone else say they'd vote for an orange juice can before Obama. Could someone help me out here that watches Fox News to ID the orange juice comment?

The Donald.

Arroyo_Doble
01-20-2012, 10:19 AM
I need to seen the long form birth certificate of Glenn Beck's shoe before I commit to voting for it.

DumbAss Tanker
01-20-2012, 10:32 AM

If only you and your fellow weak-minded doctrinaire Libs keep believing that for another ten months...

:cool:

NJCardFan
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Wasn't Hillary "tied up" with the blonde gal with the big boobs from Night Court?:confused:
Markie Post? Bite your tongue!

AmPat
01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
I need to seen the long form birth certificate of Glenn Beck's shoe before I commit to voting for it.

That didn't stop you and the rest of the idiot libs from voting for the Marxist three years ago.:rolleyes:

txradioguy
01-20-2012, 01:43 PM
That didn't stop you and the rest of the idiot libs from voting for the Marxist three years ago.:rolleyes:

And it won't stop fanboy from pulling the lever for him again.

Odysseus
01-20-2012, 01:50 PM

No, Obama did that. His unique combination of cronyism, leftwing ideology and incompetence has lowered the bar. At this point, it would be harder to find a worse president this side of, well, you.

The shoe left it up The Night Owl's fourth point of contact the last time that it was there. :D

Novaheart
01-20-2012, 02:00 PM

I ate sea cucumber once, against the warning of the Chinese waitress who said, "Is only for Chinese people." It was nasty. I couldn't tell if it was an animal or a plant, but it was nasty. Without being too vulgar, I would liken it to what I would imagine eggplant stored in a bucket with dead conchs is like. It's not simply the nasty taste, it's also the texture. There simply aren't words to describe it.

NJCardFan
01-20-2012, 02:01 PM
No, Obama did that. His unique combination of cronyism, leftwing ideology and incompetence has lowered the bar. At this point, it would be harder to find a worse president this side of, well, you.

The shoe left it up The Night Owl's fourth point of contact the last time that it was there. :D

The main reason why Obama won in the first place is because he ran on the "I'm not GWB" platform and the people went out in droves to make sure the bogeyman(Republican) didn't get elected. Funny how wee wee forgets that.

Novaheart
01-20-2012, 02:03 PM

The only other choice was Toad and Dingbat.

Bailey
01-20-2012, 02:08 PM
The only other choice was Toad and Dingbat.

Which was a step up from the Magic Negro and even dumber Biden. The Dingbat as your call her at least RAN something and did well while doing it. Show me anything the Magic Negro did before 2008 that proves he has any executive experience.

Wei Wu Wei
01-20-2012, 07:49 PM
The main reason why Obama won in the first place is because he ran on the "I'm not GWB" platform and the people went out in droves to make sure the bogeyman(Republican) didn't get elected. Funny how wee wee forgets that.

I didn't forget it.

Obama's election had a few components.

1. I'm not GWB.
2. The unspoken obvious: I'm a black man.
and the combination of these two being: "I represent change"

He represented change the same way a black model in an Abercrombie & Fitch advertisement represents cultural universality. It was effectively nothing more than a marketing scheme, a new and colorful repackaging of all of the same policies, attitudes, and actions that we had during the Bush presidency and several others going back a few decades.

I'll even admit this: I fell for it. I was young a foolish, I watched CNN, I was more interested in supporting my own ideas than challenging them.

Policy-wise, Obama seemed during the campaign season to be a solidly left-liberal, but during his presidency he's been firmly centrist, often even conservative leaning. He has won a few "liberal points" on social issues, but he's overwhelming to the right of where people expected him to be.

However, personally, even if he were as liberal as people thought he would be, I wouldn't support him anymore as my support for liberalism has faded.

fettpett
01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Which was a step up from the Magic Negro and even dumber Biden. The Dingbat as your call her at least RAN something and did well while doing it. Show me anything the Magic Negro did before 2008 that proves he has any executive experience.

Only thing Obama has done well is run for President...and had help doing it...both media and teleprompter help:D

fettpett
01-20-2012, 08:18 PM
I didn't forget it.

1. I'm not GWB.

He represented change the same way a black model in an Abercrombie & Fitch advertisement represents cultural universality. It was effectively nothing more than a marketing scheme, a new and colorful repackaging of all of the same policies, attitudes, and actions that we had during the Bush presidency and several others going back a few decades.

I'll even admit this: I fell for it. I was young a foolish, I watched CNN, I was more interested in supporting my own ideas than challenging them.

Policy-wise, Obama seemed during the campaign season to be a solidly left-liberal, but during his presidency he's been firmly centrist, often even conservative leaning. He has won a few "liberal points" on social issues, but he's overwhelming to the right of where people expected him to be.

However, personally, even if he were as liberal as people thought he would be, I wouldn't support him anymore as my support for liberalism has faded.

and yet you were on here at the time seeing all the dirt on him :rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
01-20-2012, 09:05 PM
NO!!!

Spot on. Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Odysseus
01-20-2012, 09:46 PM

What did she ever run well?

NJCardFan
01-20-2012, 11:27 PM
I didn't forget it.

1. I'm not GWB.

Unspoken? He hinted at it every chance he got...or did I dream the "I don't look like the president on the $1 bill".

Articulate_Ape
01-21-2012, 12:10 AM
I didn't forget it.

1. I'm not GWB.

Maybe others here won't respect your honesty in this post, but I do WWW. I hope your journey of enlightenment continues. I think you will find that, for the most part, Liberals confuse "feeling(s)" with thinking. You will also find that Conservatives think first and feel later, and thus are perceived as "unfeeling" by Liberals. I am pleased to see your brain is in charge again.

SaintLouieWoman
01-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Maybe others here won't respect your honesty in this post, but I do WWW. I hope your journey of enlightenment continues. I think you will find that, for the most part, Liberals confuse "feeling(s)" with thinking. You will also find that Conservatives think first and feel later, and thus are perceived as "unfeeling" by Liberals. I am pleased to see your brain is in charge again.
Glad to see your comment. SR tells me that I'm way too gullible, but I respect what WWW said (if he actually means it). It takes courage to admit that a mistake was made.

A husband of a good friend announced that "Obama is my man" in 2008. He was so proud of his vote. Now he doesn't say anything. I truly feel uncomfortable being around either of them, because I don't want to do the "I told you so" thing nor do I want to ruin the friendship with partisan bickering. Since they live in St Louis, I can just let it rest for a while----like til after November. :D

AmPat
01-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Ditto

Glad to see your comment. SR tells me that I'm way too gullible, but I respect what WWW said (if he actually means it). It takes courage to admit that a mistake was made.

A husband of a good friend announced that "Obama is my man" in 2008. He was so proud of his vote. Now he doesn't say anything. I truly feel uncomfortable being around either of them, because I don't want to do the "I told you so" thing nor do I want to ruin the friendship with partisan bickering. Since they live in St Louis, I can just let it rest for a while----like til after November. :D
Send him a bumper sticker that says: "How's that Obama thing working out for you?":D

Odysseus
01-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Unspoken? He hinted at it every chance he got...or did I dream the "I don't look like the president on the $1 bill".

Hinted? His campaign stated it repeatedly. It was the critical meme that came from Journolist, about how whenever Jeremiah Wright came up, the person making the connection should be accused of racism, regardless of the facts. Obama's supporters played the race card so often that it seemed like it was the only card in the deck.

http://skipmaclure.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/obama-racecard.jpg?w=450&h=343