PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin is Right: Keep the Process Going, Vote for Newt in SC

mike128
01-19-2012, 04:14 AM
As much as I have problems with Newt Gingrich, I think Sarah Palin is right when she said on the Hannity show that conservatives should just vote for Newt in SC to keep the process going, and avoid handing Flip-Flop Romney the nomination.

Newt has the best chance of overtaking Flip in SC, according to the latest polls. As much as I would prefer Rick Santorum, splitting the conservative vote between three conservative candidates will guarantee a Romney victory in SC, and thus, an Obama victory in November.

So I would like to agree with Sarah Palin, and urge all conservative SC voters to "hold their noses" and vote for Newt this Saturday. This doesn't mean Newt will win the GOP nomination. It is only a strategic move to prevent Flip from locking the nomination up, and Obama from winning another 4 years.

(I really wish Rick Santorum would have skipped NH altogether. I think he would have been in much better shape in SC if he did.)

Zathras
01-19-2012, 04:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

mike128
01-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Knock it of with the "dead horse", Zathras. :mad:

Zathras
01-19-2012, 04:22 AM

Stop posting your hate for Mitt Romney in every one of your posts and I will. Till then, deal with it bitch.

By the way, the person you wanted to win the govenorship here in California just announced he's putting a measure on the ballot to raise taxes here in California. Great job supporting a tax-n-spend democrat. I don't see how you can call yourself a conservative and not have your pants burst into flames.

Powerlifter181
01-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Show You're With Newt!

mike128
01-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Show You're With Newt!
I'm not with Newt. I really prefer Rick Santorum. But I do agree with Sarah Palin that Newt has the best chance of stopping Flip Romney in SC from bulldozing his way to the nomination. And I'll "hold my nose" for Newt any day, rather than allow a Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper to take the Republican nomination.

Voting for Newt in SC is, unfortunately, the pill which South Carolinians must swallow if they really want to stop Romney from winning the nomination. That's just the reality.

Zathras
01-20-2012, 02:45 AM
I'm not with Newt. I really prefer Rick Santorum. But I do agree with Sarah Palin that Newt has the best chance of stopping Flip Romney in SC from bulldozing his way to the nomination. And I'll "hold my nose" for Newt any day, rather than allow a Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper to take the Republican nomination.

Voting for Newt in SC is, unfortunately, the pill which South Carolinians must swallow if they really want to stop Romney from winning the nomination. That's just the reality.

rjas77
01-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Stop posting your hate for Mitt Romney in every one of your posts and I will. Till then, deal with it bitch.

:D :D :D

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Mike, I like both Newt and Santorum, but wish you'd knock it off with the "hold your nose" and vote for Newt. I watched Palin on Hannity, and she didn't insinuate "holding her nose" at all. I believe her husband Todd had already endorsed Newt, whatever that's worth.

I will admit to being totally ticked off with all the Romney sponsored ads here in Florida, and it's only going to get worse closer to the primary. Romney's PAC has to really stretch to get stuff on Santorum. It's actually just silly stuff, hardly worth paying for the ad.

Hawkgirl
01-20-2012, 10:13 AM
After last night's standing ovations, I have a good feeling that Newt will win SC. We shall see.

Arroyo_Doble
01-20-2012, 10:20 AM
After last night's standing ovations, I have a good feeling that Newt will win SC. We shall see.

John Edwards should have run as a Republican.

BadCat
01-20-2012, 10:26 AM

Ahh look, somebody all of a sudden got some sexual morals.
Two faced little prick.

Starbuck
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM
The audience certainly appreciated Newt's response, and today I saw a camera shot of King's face while it was happening. King was not comfortable.:)

Actually, at this point it seems that voting for Newt will put the issue to bed early, not keep it going, because he'll get the nomination.:)

Odysseus
01-20-2012, 01:00 PM
When you stop beating the horse, he'll stop calling attention to it.

No, Newt should have run as a Democrat. Then the press would have ignored the allegations.

mike128
01-21-2012, 02:46 AM
Mike, I like both Newt and Santorum, but wish you'd knock it off with the "hold your nose" and vote for Newt. I watched Palin on Hannity, and she didn't insinuate "holding her nose" at all. I believe her husband Todd had already endorsed Newt, whatever that's worth.

I will admit to being totally ticked off with all the Romney sponsored ads here in Florida, and it's only going to get worse closer to the primary. Romney's PAC has to really stretch to get stuff on Santorum. It's actually just silly stuff, hardly worth paying for the ad.
SaintLouieWoman,

You're absolutely right that Sarah Palin NEVER insinuated "holding her nose" to vote for Newt. And just today, both Michael Reagan (Ronald Reagan's son) and Chuck Norris (the guy that pushes the earth down whenever he does pushups) have endorsed Newt for President, in addition to Todd Palin.

But my problems with Newt have included his endorsement of that liberal pro-abortion Republican Congressional candidate in NY23 back in 2009, while Sarah Palin and others endorsed the Conservative party candidate. Eventually, that phony liberal that Newt endorsed eventually dropped out and supported the DemocRAT. Thanks, Newt!

Also, Michele Bachmann accurately pointed out, and as Newt eventually admitted, that he would not cease endorsing Republican candidates who SUPPORT partial-birth abortion! Thanks again, Newt!

So when I say "hold your nose" to vote for Newt, I literally mean "hold your nose". However, to his credit, Newt has signed every socially conservative pledge presented by pro-family groups, and has attended every single pro-life debate forum along with Santorum, Perry and Bachmann. So maybe Newt has changed.

Flip-Flop Romney, on the other hand, hasn't signed a SINGLE socially conservative pledge, and has snubbed ALL 3 pro-life forums, due to the most convienient political excuse: "scheduling conflicts." So if Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney is the Republican nominee in November, I guess I won't be able to make it to the polls on Election Day because of a "scheduling conflict." Hey, if Romney can make that phony excuse, then so can I.

Anyway, If Newt is the Republican nominee, I'll definitely vote for him in November. But I will do it with strong reservations.

Zathras
01-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Flip-Flop Romney, on the other hand, hasn't signed a SINGLE socially conservative pledge, and has snubbed ALL 3 pro-life forums, due to the most convienient political excuse: "scheduling conflicts." So if Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney is the Republican nominee in November, I guess I won't be able to make it to the polls on Election Day because of a "scheduling conflict." Hey, if Romney can make that phony excuse, then so can I.

mike128
01-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Didn't you read the rest of my last post, Zathras? There was only ONE paragraph about Romney, yet you ignored the rest of my post. I said I would support Newt if he is the nominee, with reservations. So what's your problem?? :rolleyes:

JB
01-21-2012, 04:09 AM
After last night's standing ovations, I have a good feeling that Newt will win SC. We shall see.It was only a 10 second story on my local news (as part of the bigger primary story) but they mentioned that Romney was talking like he already lost SC.

Zathras
01-21-2012, 04:39 AM
Didn't you read the rest of my last post, Zathras? There was only ONE paragraph about Romney, yet you ignored the rest of my post. I said I would support Newt if he is the nominee, with reservations. So what's your problem?? :rolleyes:

And it was one paragraph too many DUmbass. If you hadn't included your usual hate filled diatribe the picture wouldn't have gone up. Therefore, I trimmed the parts where you didn't post your hatred for Romney and kept the part where you flogged the expired equine yet again. As I said in an earlier post, every time you post your hatred of Romney I'll keep pointing out what a hate filled person you are with the dead horse picture. When you stop I'll stop...till then deal with it bitch.

mike128
01-21-2012, 06:00 AM
And it was one paragraph too many DUmbass. If you hadn't included your usual hate filled diatribe the picture wouldn't have gone up. Therefore, I trimmed the parts where you didn't post your hatred for Romney and kept the part where you flogged the expired equine yet again. As I said in an earlier post, every time you post your hatred of Romney I'll keep pointing out what a hate filled person you are with the dead horse picture. When you stop I'll stop...till then deal with it bitch.
So, unless I worship the ground that Flip-Flop Romney walks on in my posts, I will always get your "dead horse" picture. Correct, Zathras? I also criticized Newt in that same post, but you didn't seem to have a problem with that. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-21-2012, 09:50 AM
So, unless I worship the ground that Flip-Flop Romney walks on in my posts, I will always get your "dead horse" picture. Correct, Zathras? I also criticized Newt in that same post, but you didn't seem to have a problem with that. :rolleyes:

EVERY. SINGLE. POST. is or has some hatred toward Romney.

Zathras
01-21-2012, 01:59 PM

Bzzzzzzzzt....wrong answer, thanks for playing DUmbass.

We all know you hate Romney with your very soul. You don't have to mention it in every one of your posts. As I said, if you had left the part about Romney out of your post then the picture would not have gone up...I guess reading comprehension is not your strong point.

Odysseus
01-21-2012, 03:31 PM

Winston Churchill once defined a fanatic as somebody who won't change his mind and won't change the subject. Nobody expects you to suddenly love Romney, but it would be nice if you could post just once without referencing your hatred for him. It's not like anyone here wants him as their first choice, but you've become a running joke.

Why not post something in the CU weather channel? As long as it's not cloudy with a chance of Romney, you might just avoid digging yourself deeper into trolldom.