PDA

View Full Version : DNC Chair Debbie Wassermann-Schultz Parents Sentenced to Federal Prison

txradioguy
01-19-2012, 05:39 AM
http://specfriggintacular.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/schultz.jpg?w=640

DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wassermann-Schultz Parent’s sentenced to Federal Prison for none other than FELONY TAX EVASION & Corruption!!!!

And here we go again, the IRONY of yet another Democrat and/or their direct family members BUSTED for not paying their FAIR SHARE of taxes!!!!

Richard Rubin – husband of former Broward County Commissioner Diana Wasserman-Rubin, who still faces seven felony charges of her own — was sentenced this morning to ten months in federal prison.

Rubin had said in court that he and the wife faced financial burdens from damage done to their home by Hurricane Wilma and also owed on a loan he could not repay — which is why he attempted to cheat on his taxes a bit.

That also wasn’t too long after Rubin took in $1.1 million for writing grants for the town of Southwest Ranches — grants that were approved in part by the votes of his wife while she was a county commissioner.

Then, the probable-cause affidavit released last year contended, the couple was living quite lavishly — including spending money on artwork, cruises, vacations to Europe, and a $150,000 home repair project.

Rubin wasn’t charged with tax evasion until April of this year.

The State Attorney’s Office, however, charged Wasserman-Rubin last year with seven counts of felony unlawful compensation related to her votes for her husband’s grant-writing.

Rubin has until August 31 to report to his new home at a minimum-security prison.

http://specfriggintacular.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/dnc-chair-debbie-wassermann-schultz-parents-sentenced-to-federal-prison/

Apocalypse
01-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Don't worry every one. Obama will be sure to pardon them for their crimes excusing it away as a crime committed out of fear and that they intended to pay it all back later.

AmPat
01-19-2012, 11:06 AM
They would have paid their taxes if they could figure out a way to use other people's money instead of their own.

DumbAss Tanker
01-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Teh Irony, it buuuurrrrrnnnnnssssss.

:D

Artois
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Seriously, using wikipedia for fact checking...

It appears they're completely unrelated. (http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/broward/blog/2012/01/wassermanwhat_wikipedia_claims.html)

obx
01-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Who would claim her ?

Bailey
01-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Shes about the only Dem in public service thats close to being bionkable.

Janice
01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Debbie Blabbermoth Schultz must be proud. As I understand it, this may be a resume enhancement for any future card carrying democrat operative.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 12:31 PM

The voice is so awful, though. It always sounds like she has phlegm and needs to clear her throat. I would think that would reduce boinkability considerably.

AmPat
01-19-2012, 12:41 PM
The voice is so awful, though. It always sounds like she has phlegm and needs to clear her throat. I would think that would reduce boinkability considerably.

O Blah Blah thinks she has a purty mouth.

djones520
01-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Nice hack job. They kind of admit that they were completely wrong about the familial connection, but quickly try to shuffle the cards and direct your attention elsewhere.

Pulling this from Breaking News.

linda22003
01-19-2012, 12:49 PM
http://preaprez.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/6a00d8341bf80c53ef015390e305b6970b-320wi.jpg

Adam Wood
01-19-2012, 12:51 PM

You got that that right. A voice almost as melodious as Nancy Pelosi's. Ugh.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
You got that that right. A voice almost as melodious as Nancy Pelosi's. Ugh.

Duct tape.

Bailey
01-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Well you wont be able to hear a thing if you use duct-tape :D

linda22003
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Well you wont be able to hear a thing if you use duct-tape :D

I knew you must have a kink, I just didn't know what it was. :p

DumbAss Tanker
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM

*Shudder*

She used to look that way on low-res TV, but this year even that has stopped being kind to her.

Bailey
01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I knew you must have a kink, I just didn't know what it was. :p

lol Among many others ;)

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm not buying it, there is no way she was ever a cute little baby!

Bailey
01-19-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not buying it, there is no way she was ever a cute little baby!

I know her being a lib makes her ugly on the inside but shes ok on the outside :)

Odysseus
01-19-2012, 02:22 PM

Who listens? :D

The unfortunate name confusion obscures a very obvious and important trehd, namely the propensity of Democrats not paying their taxes. A list of the recent offenders:

Charlie Rangle
Ron Kirk
Tom Daschle
Nancy Killefer
John Kerry
Eric Holder
Kathleen Sebelius
Timmy Geithner
Hilda Solis
Claire McCaskill

Now, I hate paying my taxes as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is Charlie Rangel), but I pay them, and I don't argue that other people should pay more. Democrats claim to hate hypocrisy, but how hypocritical is it to demand higher taxes and then evade paying them?