PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry tells supporters he is dropping his bid for GOP presidential nomination...

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Breaking on CNN...

Artois
01-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Well played Perry. You don't stand a chance, and right now you could actually make a difference to one of the other candidates. Decisions, decisions.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Once again the candidate will be chosen by a handful of states long before most people even have a chance to vote in primaries.
All primaries in all states on the same day dammit!!!!!:mad:

djones520
01-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Throwing his support behind Newt. That'll make things a bit more interesting.

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Throwing his support behind Newt. That'll make things a bit more interesting.

We'll see how nasty his ex-wife gets since people lap that stuff up like a dog in a cat box!

djones520
01-19-2012, 12:02 PM
We'll see how nasty his ex-wife gets since people lap that stuff up like a dog in a cat box!

Yeah. I wonder how big her check was.

Novaheart
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Old news. American doesn't care about old news or ex-wives. Is there anything that a family member or former concubine of Ronald Reagan could say that would change how his fans feel about his memory? Of course not.

All America cares about is who you are f***ing now. It's what sells those supermarket magazines.

noonwitch
01-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah. I wonder how big her check was.

Obviously the alimony check from Newt wasn't enough.:D

Odysseus
01-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Obviously the alimony check from Newt wasn't enough.:D

Hell hath no fury, and all that. I think that this will color the narrative about him, but if the media played fair (:rolleyes:), there'd be an interview with a prominent Democrat or two about the importance of marital fidelity to public integrity. Bill Clinton, perhaps, or John Edwards?

Kay
01-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Old news. American doesn't care about old news or ex-wives.
All America cares about is who you are f***ing now. It's what sells those supermarket magazines.

America seemed to care about old news about Cain.
Why does Newt get a pass on his past sexcapades but Cain didn't.

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 07:59 PM
America seemed to care about old news about Cain.
Why does Newt get a pass on his past sexcapades but Cain didn't.

He didn't get a pass, he was chewed on for an entire decade and will be chewed again before it's over.

Kay
01-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Well yeah he did, but I meant as far as being able to carry on in this primary