PDA

View Full Version : The Final Four tonight in Charleston!!!

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Debate at 8pm on CNN!!! :D

Hawkgirl
01-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Watching it on CNN live.

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 09:11 PM
GO NEWT!!!!:Flag2:

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 09:11 PM
My hands are stinging already clapping for Newt!!!!!

John King looks like a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ABC

Hawkgirl
01-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Now that was a great opener!

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Another one out of the park for Newt re why Obama wants kids to stay on parents health care til 26 years old!!!

~ ABC

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I'll tell ya, Newt is in COMMAND so far tonight. :D

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Keep talking Ron Paul ... I need to go to the ladies room!

Don't mind missing your stuff! :D

Hawkgirl
01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Newt: " I can debate Obama, he can use the teleprompter, and I'll use knowledge" :rotfl:

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Santorum trying too hard ... put down by Newt!!!

Go Newt!!!

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Mitt got flustered and totally lost track of where he was going...

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:03 PM
When will they release tax returns? Who cares?

When will Obama release his SEALED records of just about everything ... would be a better question for CNN to ask of BO.

CNN stupid question, get on with it!

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Mitt got flustered and totally lost track of where he was going...

LOVED IT!!!

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Hey SR ...

Come sit next to me, Will even pour you a glass of Merlot! :)

Hubby not watching ... is trying to set up TV for 3D at moment. Duh!

Hawkgirl
01-19-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't like Santorum's answer to the SOPA question. I agree with Newt and Romney...keep goverment out of the internet.

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey SR ...

Come sit next to me, Will even pour you a glass of Merlot! :)

Hubby not watching ... is trying to set up TV for 3D at moment. Duh!

:eek: :D

SLW...put the rolling pin down dear... :eek:

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Um ... er ... You too SLW! :D

Have plenty of room on this couch. Hubby is still downstairs doing his thing.

Want some left over veggies with low fat dip, huh?

~ ABC

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Um ... er ... You too SLW! :D

Have plenty of room on this couch. Hubby is still downstairs doing his thing.

Want some left over veggies with low fat dip, huh?

~ ABC

Dip is not supposed to be low fat, what is the matter with you?:rolleyes:

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:36 PM

Shhhh! Newt is speaking! :D :D

Will get back soon!

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 10:44 PM

Rock ...

Come sit down with us, then I won't have to type back with my 2 fingers, takes forever! :mad:

Name your poison!

Oops! What just happened? Folks booed Ron Paul?

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Oops! What just happened? Folks booed Ron Paul?

Nothin, he just spoke.

Hawkgirl
01-19-2012, 10:56 PM
So who did the best tonight?

Molon Labe
01-19-2012, 11:00 PM
So who did the best tonight?

I know this much....Santorum did not.

Good job of beating up on Grinch and Mittens though..

fettpett
01-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Looks like it's going to be Newt and Mitt fighting it out with Paul sticking around as a side show...we'll see after the voting Saturday in SC, but I don't see Santorum lasting long

SarasotaRepub
01-19-2012, 11:04 PM
I give the Newtster a clear win tonight.

fettpett
01-19-2012, 11:10 PM
I give the Newtster a clear win tonight.

he'll need it with the "scandal" ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: )brewing with his ex-wife

ABC in Georgia
01-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Newt hands down!!!

SR ... SLW ... and Rock ~ Please clean up after yourselves, put dishes and glasses on the counter.

Don't let the cat out when you leave!!!.

Have to go down stairs to see what Mr. ABC has accomplished in his Man Cave.

Hugs all round ~ bye! :lol:

~ ABC

Rockntractor
01-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Newt hands down!!!

SR ... SLW ... and Rock ~ Please clean up after yourselves, put dishes and glasses on the counter.

Don't let the cat out when you leave!!!.

Have to go down stairs to see what Mr. ABC has accomplished in his Man Cave.

Hugs all round ~ bye! :lol:

~ ABC

That was a cat....burp!:eek::eek:

Apocalypse
01-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Newt was outstanding tonight.

For those who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE4BAhHMsHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLRghlE2lP4

Hawkgirl
01-20-2012, 12:31 AM
he'll need it with the "scandal" ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: )brewing with his ex-wife
He handled it really well and actually scored points with his response to the question tonight.

Hawkgirl
01-20-2012, 12:33 AM
don't see Santorum lasting long

I wanted to like him, I really did...but he just seems desperate on stage. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who would probably make a good President..but he always looks nervous and unsure of himself.

Kay
01-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Newt scored a perfect 10 with his response to that opening ambush.

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 12:57 AM
I wanted to like him, I really did...but he just seems desperate on stage. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who would probably make a good President..but he always looks nervous and unsure of himself.

A deer in the headlights.

malloc
01-20-2012, 02:10 AM
Sorry I can't post much. You may or may not know, but I recently got promoted to manager of my department, so I don't have much time to hang out, play with the resident chew toys, and bash libtards, and I've also been helping out with Paul grassroots events, but enough of my excuses.

I just caught the re-run, through very tired eyes, and I think I would be comfortable voting for any of the final four. Santorum less than others, but any one of them are more fit to lead this country than Obama will ever be. Of course, my assessment is only true should these politicians actually follow through on what they are saying.

For you Paul haters, you guys are way off :p. His plans, especially for illegal immigration, slashing the spending, and cutting regulation along with the cabinet agencies is head of the pack in the ideas department. I've read a few of his books, and there are some really good ideas in there. However, like he said himself tonight, he's just not very good at communicating these ideas, and their logical and moral basis. That could hurt him in the general. However, the ideas he has for realistically returning the Federal Government to it's proper role and size should not be ridiculed or ignored by the conservative base, as they are the most reasonable and practical way of accomplishing this goal. So, even if he doesn't win, I hope he rubs off on the nominee. If these ideas do rub off on the nominee, should Paul fail, them just maybe, some of Paul's grassroots organization will rub off on the nominee as well.

SarasotaRepub
01-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Sorry I can't post much. You may or may not know, but I recently got promoted to manager of my department, so I don't have much time to hang out, play with the resident chew toys, and bash libtards, and I've also been helping out with Paul grassroots events, but enough of my excuses.

Congrats!!! :thumbsup:

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2012, 09:22 AM
A deer in the headlights.
I don't think Santorum is comfortable going on the offense. He's been running a positive campaign up til now and is probably learning now the power of the negative. I really like him, but think the despicable Obama machine would destroy him. Newt on the other hand would throw it right back in O's face. I'd love to hear him go after O in a debate and demand those never seen records.

If we lose, would rather go down fighting than with someone like McCain being a patsy. I hated when McCain wouldn't fight and would play nice guy. Palin had more fight in her.

Bailey
01-20-2012, 09:27 AM
I loved the face smashing Newt delivered to King, it was like watching someone club baby seals

Molon Labe
01-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I loved the face smashing Newt delivered to King, it was like watching someone club baby seals

Yes. I did enjoy that exchange.

Odysseus
01-20-2012, 01:22 PM
When will they release tax returns? Who cares?

When will Obama release his SEALED records of just about everything ... would be a better question for CNN to ask of BO.

CNN stupid question, get on with it!
That's the correct answer. "Well, John (or whoever), I'll be happy to release my tax returns, and anything else. I have nothing to hide. But I'm curious why you haven't given the same scrutiny to Obama's records? What was his GPA? What was his senior thesis subject? What did he publish as editor of the Law Review? Who was his high school girlfriend? College girlfriend? Don't you think that you need to look at all of the candidates with the same scrutiny?

The best possible comeback for Newt would be to wait until she says something really over the top, and then say, "Would you have stayed married to her?"

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 01:32 PM
I don't think Santorum is comfortable going on the offense. He's been running a positive campaign up til now and is probably learning now the power of the negative. I really like him, but think the despicable Obama machine would destroy him. Newt on the other hand would throw it right back in O's face. I'd love to hear him go after O in a debate and demand those never seen records.

If we lose, would rather go down fighting than with someone like McCain being a patsy. I hated when McCain wouldn't fight and would play nice guy. Palin had more fight in her.

He would destroy Bama and leave us with sound bites while doing it that we could enjoy for years to come!:D

Zathras
01-20-2012, 01:47 PM
One thing I did notice at the end of the debate when the candidates were waving to the crowd in front of their podiums there was a gap between Dr. Nuts and the rest of the participants, as if they were saying that they wanted nothing to do with him. Just found it funny.

SarasotaRepub
01-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Did anyone see Neil Cavuto today on Fox? Defending whats his name from CNN on the opening question for Newt?? Neil got ripped pretty good but it was funny as all hell!! :D

fettpett
01-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Did anyone see Neil Cavuto today on Fox? Defending whats his name from CNN on the opening question for Newt?? Neil got ripped pretty good but it was funny as all hell!! :D

i thought Neil was better than that

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 08:31 PM

Are you sure you're not talking about Chris Wallace, they played part of it a little while ago?

SarasotaRepub
01-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Are you sure you're not talking about Chris Wallace, they played part of it a little while ago?

Nope it was Neil. He was joking about the hate emails he was getting for the rest of the show.

One guy wrote in and said he'd give Neil a job making french fries afer he got fired tonight. :D

Rockntractor
01-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Nope it was Neil. He was joking about the hate emails he was getting for the rest of the show.

One guy wrote in and said he'd give Neil a job making french fries afer he got fired tonight. :D

Well shame on him!:mad:

SarasotaRepub
01-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Well it Newt becomes POTUS he's going to owe CNN big time. :D

Should be an interesting night tomorrow.