PDA

View Full Version : Will the Civil war be back?

SarasotaRepub
01-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Teh Stupid is strong in this one... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002200660) :rolleyes:

Sun Jan 22, 2012, 08:24 AM
wilt the stilt

Will the Civil war be back?

If Newt wins it is truly the Civil war again. Newt winning is SC is firing the first shot again. The heat and hateful rhetoric was on display at the debates. First, he basically called Juan a n****r and then we get the women the next day complimenting him that he put Juan in his place. Then he bashes the news(North and Washington) in the second debate.

It was pugilistic and brought back the feelings that embody the south(I live here and can't wait to leave). (Please, buy a bus ticket and leave...)
In other words "You can't tell us we can't own people".
It's been brewing for a long time and electing the black man brought it out.

Same old pathetic hate filled shit we've come to expect and it will get way worse...

Newt elected as POTUS might cause some of these scum to actually leave the USA for real. :D

Novaheart
01-22-2012, 12:35 PM
First, he basically called Juan a n****r

Damn, I missed that. When did he call Juan a nword?

djones520
01-22-2012, 12:40 PM

Apparently he pronounced Juan Williams name improperly or something?

Just people looking for reasons to be offended. :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
01-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Apparently he pronounced Juan Williams name improperly or something?

Just people looking for reasons to be offended. :rolleyes:

It wasn't even that. He just said Juan... and these dipshits read more into it.
SLW and I were watching it when it happened. It was nothing.

Tipsycatlover
01-22-2012, 01:10 PM

He called Juan "Juan", which is code for the nword.

Apache
01-22-2012, 01:16 PM
He called Juan "Juan", which is code for the nword.

Face it, EVERY word is a code word for the big "N"... to the Left :rolleyes:

djones520
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Face it, EVERY word is a code word for the big "N"... to the Left :rolleyes:

Yeah, just talking to someone whose skin isn't lilly white is racist now a days.

BadCat
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey Wilt...you better get some religion and PRAY that "civil war" is NOT coming. Because if it does, you and your fellow America haters at DU won't survive the first 24 hours of it.

DumbAss Tanker
01-22-2012, 03:14 PM
News flash, Wilt, it isn't just the South that's tired of being ruled directly by the BosWash corridor, with no say in anything from our kids' education to the fuel we use, and all our hard-earned tax money spent to selectively benefit Democrat voting blocs and pay back big contributors.

Zathras
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Will the Civil War be back? Of course it will. They re-enact the Battle of Gettysburg every year during the July 4th holiday. Other than that DUmmys? Only in your drug addled dreams.

Chuck58
01-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Will the Civil War be back? Of course it will. They re-enact the Battle of Gettysburg every year during the July 4th holiday. Other than that DUmmys? Only in your drug addled dreams.

The problem with that, it always ends the same way.

Wilt needs to stop and think. IF another War Between the States happened - and I've always contended that April 9, 1865 was just the start of half time - it won't be just the South. There are a lot of other states that have just about had enough of the intrusive, overbearing, arrogant attitude on display daily in Washington.

NJCardFan
01-22-2012, 06:48 PM
The problem with that, it always ends the same way.

Maybe they need some S'mores schnapps.

AmPat
01-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Will the Civil war be back?Of course it will you moron. Haven't you seen the flyers passed out in the towne markets? Now go get your musket and stand to.:rolleyes: