PDA

View Full Version : The Debt Generation

namvet
01-23-2012, 01:30 PM
return the voting age to 21. now !!!!

GnDyXrSwJnA

Odysseus
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
I find it interesting that one used to be able to drink at 18 and vote at 21. Now, it's reversed. Ironically, that means that it took three years of imbibing before someone was considered properly liquored up to deal with politics, but now we expect sober teens to vote, which strikes me as cruel. :D

fettpett
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
I find it interesting that one used to be able to drink at 18 and vote at 21. Now, it's reversed. Ironically, that means that it took three years of imbibing before someone was considered properly liquored up to deal with politics, but now we expect sober teens to vote, which strikes me as cruel. :D

and to think, Wisconsin use to allow both at 18...they got a head start on everyone else :D

Odysseus
01-23-2012, 04:50 PM
and to think, Wisconsin use to allow both at 18...they got a head start on everyone else :D

That was just being fair. It's not a pleasant thing to face our political realities without at least a bit of a buzz on. :D

AmPat
01-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm glad a few of these idiots that voted for O Blah Blah The Marxist finally grew a brain. It still pisses me off though when I see these "confessions" that are too freaking late.

These booger eating retards had all the evidence they needed to avoid the Catastrophe In Chief yet were too lazy, stupid, ignorant, or all three to research the Narcissist before foisting him on the rest of us.:mad:

fettpett
01-23-2012, 07:23 PM
That was just being fair. It's not a pleasant thing to face our political realities without at least a bit of a buzz on. :D

lol, very true...:D